What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana Stealth Cabinet (NGB) - as seen on OG

L

lowrydergrower

I have quite a bit of room for my grows, but without a doubt if I was ever going to go stealth this would be the way to go.

somebody should produce these....they would sell like hot cakes and it wouldn't be a problem shipping, because the cab could be shipped with everything minus the lights!

hawaiiOG

ya bruddah hat off to you for that one. I like your little box fucking bad ass. The hole part about keeping your weed going is real smart just great cuz.

spacecadet

i have had mine running for years box does need a scrubber bad been thinking about redesigning it making it bigger with a scrubber may be led lights but not sure there kind of pricey and not sure how well they work yet. heat been my biggest problem so i have to keep my rooms nice and cool to keep the temps down but if led light works then heat would not longer be a problem the flower room could be bigger for more head room and may be 2 150watts running may be leds on the side and back wall bigger mother room and utility cab as well was a bitch trying to mouth the blower and wire every thing. there lots of things that could be better but over all it works dam well

MagicChef

250w Cheese Cab

250w Cheese Cab

Heres a shot of the cheese abou t a week and a bit out of harvest. She yeilded just over 3 1/2 zips, which I wasnt expecting! I just finished up with the mom side, and just popped 6 PK clones in the oven. Keep you posted.

MagicChef

picture.php

kjz71521

open up tha doorz for all us ganja headz

open up tha doorz for all us ganja headz

The first time I seen a NGB setup was this sick micro cab & I was like hellz yah thatz what I need so THANKZ to the kat that put that up for us micro growrez to see. I have put together my own NGB out of a 70'z house bar..

herez the computer box switched up to a 150w aircooled ballast box.

lil paint

H

h^2 O

this is awesome! I'm not going to be using a hps though, all cfl. And I won't have scrubbers and all that other stuff...it's going to be very simple. If I had the time and money and expertise I'd make something like in the OP...this is pretty cool.

nasatech

Hello everybody!

I have recently (just today) finished building the cabinet above. An almost exact copy.

What I am wondering now, is how axactly I should grow in it??

What I mean is - the flowering chamber, do I place sticklings in the SWC, and just put on the light on 12/12 right away and grow from there, or should I first let them grow a bit on 18 hours light/ 6 hours darkness untill they reach tje chicken fence or so??

Also, my water tank is only 20 Liters, instead of the recommended 25 (7 Gallon), and I have a 250W HPS in a cooltube that is connected to a separate fan, (and a fan with a scrubber too, for the rest of the airflow ofcorse) can I get away with that?

GrowBox420

Chef could you through up your spec's and maybe how you constructed your cab. I want to build one like yours I really like how your ventilation is setup but I can't conceptualize the system could you help a brother out?

Maddhatter

i have been giving this great thought and have decided to produce an NGB for shits and giggles :) ill keep yall posted