What's new

Marijuana-shaped candy alarms parents, officials

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
The only reason this is offensive to some people is because of the stigmatization weed has in our society. IF people treated this shit like it should be just a beautiful flower with many different uses we wouldnt even have shit like this. It should be no different then a corn shaped sucker IMHO.

do i see this as bad for the movement? for sure... we need to people to side with us and this shit pushes them farther away. Not one person that was on the fence will see this and be like o yea im on there side...

supermanlives

Veteran
its just candy get over it. next they will scensor movies which glorify lots of things that aint suitable for children.

R

rick shaw

These people are selling candy to children what sort of ethos do you expect.

MIway

Veteran
its just candy get over it. next they will scensor movies which glorify lots of things that aint suitable for children.

they already used tommy's comedy to convict him for selling bongs...??? pretty sure he did jail time for that.

pot shaped candies that appeal to kids... throw the key away! these things are killing hundreds of kids every day, as each one that sees/buys/eats one of these... ruined for life. they will never amount to anything... getting hooked on cigs, booze, heroin, crack, selling themselves for the next fix... they will eventually turn to raping & killing their parents. save the children for gods sake! jail these devil worshipers... jail em, jail em, jail em til they're dead! that's what i say. for the children's sake... save our community... put all these drug dealers in jail... they are coming for our kids! ;-)

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
i love you guys for bringing me the news, but can we start posting links in the opening topic, it makes it easier to source the stories and to share. at least you use the original title from the article so i can search it easier.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
What is wrong with his thread title? Seems directly on point. If you need an easier time just PM the OP no need to get all librarian on us stoners.

:joint:

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
when did i say there was anything wrong with the thread title? i just asked that he posted the link since last i checked unless this forum has different rules, copyright law requires that you don't post the whole article verbatim but rather you are allowed to copy part of it and you must link the rest of it. and in general it's usually good practice to post links from the articles so we know you aren't just making the shit up.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Holloween

Happy Holloween

:pumpkin:ROFL I founf the perfect pic for the christian parents. hahaha:pumpkin:
trick-or-treat-devil.gif

:witch2: