What's new

Marijuana House Mafia (Perpetual 800W~Vertical) - [1#Crop - in progress]

bushwakka

hey guys,enjoying this one, just wondering about your cloning selection? i would have thought it better to try and get a clone of each plant coz you never know which one may surprise you in flower?
Anyway,loving your use of the tents,something i want to get one days.
chair pulled up.

And1M

Hey there friends :)

Today was a very special day for us because guess what? that's right

:jump:FLOWER MODE ON :jump:

as of right now:

This is how they look in their new big-ass 1,2x1,2x2,0m cabinet!

More eye-candy!

And we took 16 more clones, trying to get it right this time round :)

Our next updates will include repotting the plants from 5,5L pots to 11L ones on monday and maybe an HPS 600W for Christmas :D

Oh and just one more thing ;)

[youtube]G-QXvJQjFfs[/youtube]

Enjoy :dance013:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yeah mate nice news n' great updates as hell , i' happy for your new tent look so open room, should be a serious grow inside those shit tent eh eh, i'm tuned brotha !!

riftleft

Well, this room was something out of this world! Everything is fantastic and plants were distributed even better thanks to the size of the new flora room.
Congratulations, keep it up. :wave:

And1M

bushwakka said:
hey guys,enjoying this one, just wondering about your cloning selection? i would have thought it better to try and get a clone of each plant coz you never know which one may surprise you in flower?
Anyway,loving your use of the tents,something i want to get one days.
chair pulled up.

Hey bushwakka, sorry for not replying before but we were so psyched about starting flowering that we just had to post that first eheh :bump:

Anyway, we realized that about a month ago when we cut our first batch of cuttings and we took about 50 of them but then almost all of them died out :/ but this time we'll be paying more attention to them so I hope things will work out for the best.

killerweed31 said:
yeah mate nice news n' great updates as hell , i' happy for your new tent look so open room, should be a serious grow inside those shit tent eh eh, i'm tuned brotha !!

Thanks for your support and kind words KW :wave: if you compare the room now to what it was in mid september you'll see how much this grow has evolved and how much thought was put into this... or just watch the videos on youtube in sequence eheh :)

We're really proud :tiphat:

CFL_Grow said:
Nice man that vert tent is going to blow up into a jungle

Yep, that's what we're expecting but they will however lose some height from repotting, but that will be good if we manage to implement our stadium-like ideas for this tent. It's all pretty new to us and we are still working out how to build it :)

riftleft said:
Well, this room was something out of this world! Everything is fantastic and plants were distributed even better thanks to the size of the new flora room.
Congratulations, keep it up.
wave.gif

Thanks man, I wish you could see it in person ahah

And1M

Marijuana House Mafia - A Tour By Night

Marijuana House Mafia - A Tour By Night

We just bought a lamp that emits light on a spectrum that doesn't mess with the plants' night cycle so we thought we'd make a night-time video for ya :D

[youtube]cxabHh1HjhU[/youtube]

Enjoy :tiphat:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice grow, and i like the vertical bulb! ;)

make sure you trim all the back branches, dont be afraid to take em off in vertical

you'll be glad you did in the end.

keep it up
cheers,
red.

And1M

Day 17 Flowering Update

Day 17 Flowering Update

Hey redspaghetti :)

Well we've been rotating the plants daily so every branch gets it fair share of light instead of trimming the back of the plant, do you think that may give us more yield than trimming?

Here's a big photo report on our gals :)

Flower Cabinet

Enjoy :D

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey brotha gonna be a huge grow fo su, nice progress i see also i don't think they get more weight then defoliate but i do the same also me turn the pot for give equal light and coming really nice also, maybe you can do some defoliation and also turn the plants every 2 days, i do like this and my fucking 250 w never failed , like this for sure you increment in positive the final weight, but remember i do defoliate but not much , you can also bend the fan leaves down to same main stem like this the light going down better and plants have the leaves, this is good in prevision the final flower when the plants take the last food from the leaves...just m2cent and sorry if you don't understand my fake english eh eh..
anyway great grow brotha!!!!

And1M

Thankz for the info m8! They really need some trimm tomorrow i will see what i can do.

Merry Christmas to all! I hope that Santa brings good things :santa1: ahah

And1M

Hey guys, this is our latest video update, the plants have really exploded they're really big and the clones that survived are really thriving and already have roots popping up from under the 3L pots :D

Here's the vid :dance013:

[youtube]HxS4vmyyhjM[/youtube]

down2grow

Looking good man! Sorry to hear about the clones. I was at a 10% success rate after numerous attempts until I tried the "world class cloner." I'm at 95% now if I leave them alone for 10 days. Just a thought and g'luck.

D2G

And1M

Hey guys :)

We were brainstorming the other night about a stadium-like structure in the flower cabinet and this is what came up!

View from above (day)

View from the door (night)

We're currently discussing something actually we'd love new opinions on this so we can finally decide:

We'll be adding a 600W HPS and ballast so we're going to have:

1x 400W ballast
1x 600W ballast

+

1x 400W MH
1x 400W HPS
1x 600W HPS

Now we're unsure how to add a second bulb to the flower cabinet.

The questions are:

Should we use 600W HPS + 400W HPS or 600W HPS + 400W MH?

How apart should they be from each other?

Should they be at the same height or one lower than the other?
...If the latter, which should be on top, considering the bigger plants are on the 1st tier?

Please feel free to pitch in with new ideas and thoughts :tiphat:

Merry XMAS,

Stan :santa1:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey there

looking good :):)

just a few advices on the stadium as this is your first one

the plants under the lights will not get as much as they needed, they will suffer if they are fixed in the spot like that

i would suggest leaving the plants alone at fixed spots, dont rotate them.,, what you do is place them near the lights and trim off any back branches that does not get any lights,especially if you;re not using 1k

Have some disciplines to yourselves and not mess with the set-up or plants to much, but in fact study them as this is your first one, after you learned about this new environment you can start using co2 and trains the plants to any way you like or have a better idea of what is the best set for your plants. That is the best way to improve your skills and yield with vertical...

grow on friends

cheers,
red.

And1M

Flower Day 37

Flower Day 37

Hey guys, we're back hope you all had a great Christmas :)

We have just returned to our grow house to find the first 4 plants we put into flowering loaded with little nugs :D too bad we're flowering with a 400W HPS for now but we'll be doing 600W 90,000 lm in early january.

Here's a few pics of how it looks (sorry about bad quality had to be with phone camera our real camera is needed elsewhere)

Northern Lights #2 - A couple of weeks before flower

Northern Lights #2 - Flower Day 37

Northern Lights #3 - Flower Day 37

Northern Lights #6 - A couple of weeks before flower

Northern Lights #6 - Flower Day 37

Black Diesel #1 - Flower Day 37

General Views of the canopy and stadium (to be updated with better night views)

These four plants are the ones we have flipped earlier and they were the least developed of the whole garden and you can see the differences on the photos :dance013:

So I guess things are progressing, the Black Diesel is a bit behind but it also takes one week more than the northern lights strain to flower (according to seed bank data).

All the others are now 25 days into flower and are still on the stretching phase, not showing any buds yet.

Enjoy and may 2011 bring you many good crops :D

Latest posts

Latest posts