What's new

Marijuana House Mafia (Perpetual 800W~Vertical) - [1#Crop - in progress]

And1M

Day 40 - Vegetative

Day 40 - Vegetative

Hey guys, Stan here ;) we just noticed it's day 40 so we thought we'd sing happy bday to all our 18 girls and present ourselves with some sativa weed to smoke :) The plants' presents were more of the pruning persuasion :D Here's a few pics of the newly trimmed canopy and revised organisation.

Front

Side

Air-Vent View

Vegetative Countdown - 35 days remaining :plant grow:

C

CFL_Grow

You going to just let them keep shooting straight up for 35 more days ? You need more light if so bro... They are spindly already.

And1M

Thanks for the tip, we will now be adding a 400W MH lamp to the wide cabinet where our mums will be :D

And1M

Hey, we're on fire tonight and can't stop making up new things to use on our plants and grow :) we have revised almost all the plan since we'll be going in another direction. We'll post about it soon.
For now, here's our latest nerdy update xD

QR-Coded Plants :jump:

Why? Because it's better than having a whole file on each plant stapled to the pot and it's visually cooler :)

How? We used a QR-code generator we picked up on a quick google search and we use our cell phones as decoders.

So now, every time we change something on the plant we will get its whole file on our cell just by pointing it at it.

Here's a few pics:

One of the cabinets all tagged out

Scanning the tag

Reading the plant file

What else can you imagine ? :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
you are the best man, plants looks very good nice setup so can't wait for see how they explode man, i'm in for this one fo su!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
if the leaf are full cristall covered fo su!! i remember i try some small one leaves from my auto's man wohh ..also tasty !!!..

And1M

Thanks man im so on it! ahah
Next week i should cut 2 big leafs per plant, the MH will o the job for the cristal :biglaugh:

And1M

Day 45 - Vegetative

Day 45 - Vegetative

Time for our vegetative update :)

We did another round of defoliating and installed a digital timer and a wattage counter with cost display.
Oh yeah and we bought the Wide Cabinet and a 400W MH lamp to go with it ;)

Here's a few pics:

General Room View

Wide Cabinet w/ MH 400W

Close-up Black Jack #6 Topped

Close-up Electrical Counter

About the Electrical Counter:

It's currently reading the output only from the MH + ballast (top), the total cost since plug-in (middle) and hours passed since plug-in.

Vegetative Countdown - 30 Days :plant grow:

And1M

We just connected the whole electrical part of the grow to the counter.

Stuff Connected:

1 MH 400W Lamp
1 CFL 150W Lamp
1 400W Ballast
1 RVK A1 125mm
2 In-Line Extractors 120mm

We will be cloning soon too, so stay tuned ;)

C

CFL_Grow

Nice ! Where did you pick up the Counter ?

And you really cooking with the big tent and light now !! Can't wait to see what happens

And1M

Nice ! Where did you pick up the Counter ?

And you really cooking with the big tent and light now !! Can't wait to see what happens

Hey CFL_Grow

We picked it up at the local DIY store, found it next to the power cords, extensions and whatnot. It's really cool you input the price/kWh and it displays the cost directly so you know exactly how much you spend each month on the grow room.

Also, this is not our BIG tent yet. This is just our medium sized tent, being it 1,20x0,6x1,6m in size. The REALLY REALLY BIG TENT will be coming in early December: 2,40x1,20x2,00m HUGE :D

Can't wait to have that setup finally!

C

CFL_Grow

Sweet. Your doing it big ! I guess it's not too bad, just an upfront cost.

Gonna have to look for one of those counters, that is neat.

And1M

Sweet. Your doing it big ! I guess it's not too bad, just an upfront cost.

Gonna have to look for one of those counters, that is neat.

Yeah well the plan for now is to take some clones off the plants in the wide cabinet (12 plants) and root them on the small one we have unused with the CFL we have unused. But we can only have 16 clones there vegetating in 3L pots so we're gonna take like 20 clones from the best plants out of the 12 and keep 16 of them. Then on day 75 vegetative we'll put all the seed plants (18) in flower and, after taking some clones off both the seed plants and the clones, we'll flower the clones too so it's gonna be 34 plants in flower in the 240x120 tent :D

at least that's the plan so far, it might change as we go along :)

Mael

Looks good.. :)

Couple questions:

1. You defoliate during veg?
2. keeping grow logs saved on your phones..?