What's new

Marijuana Catapulted Across U.S.-Mexican Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkhorse

Hey, bales of drugs wash up on coastlines all over the world, why not falling from the sky? ;)

when i was younger i can remember my aunts boyfriend found
a bail of hash on the beach, not long after that there were
suspicious foriegn fishermen hanging around town for a few weeks.

B

BOSCO

RC cars would have made more sense than a half assed trebuchet.
Looking at the state of it I'm surprised anything went more than a few feet.

Attachments

• trebuchet_smugglers.jpg
    trebuchet_smugglers.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 18

WasntMe

Doobieduck,

I see your catapult and raise you a messenger pigeon.

actually I should startup deliveries by messenger pigeon.

oops, never mind .... already being done in Columbia .... watch the video! .. too much tied to pigeon
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/19/drug-smuggling-pigeon_n_811044.html
.... This is not the first time birds have been used by prisoners for smuggling or drug-related purposes. Local police say previous pigeons had been used to smuggle Sim cards for cell phones into the same jail. And last year, a parrot named Lorenzo was "arrested" after being found to be tipping off traffickers at a drug warehouse in Barranquilla.

ddrew

Veteran
Hey, bales of drugs wash up on coastlines all over the world, why not falling from the sky? ;)
Good luck getting the cops to believe that.
Honest officer, I was walking through the desert, minding my own business, when this huge bale of weed dropped out of the sky into my arms.

STRAINZ

I actually can't stop laughing right now....thank u IcMaggers, our stupid ass boarder petrolees, & last, but definitely not least, Mexican Drug Cartels! U guys rock!!

ZEROorDIE

Can you imagine just walking along in the desert and all of a sudden getting beaned in the head by a 2 kilo brick from out of nowhere?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

laughed so hard my cat looked at me like i was retarded.

sounds like these guys need a trebuchet

STRAINZ

And then fire the pigeon outta the catapult....well it may need some assistance in the take off if it's carrying 2 pounds of weed

YES...seriously, just try to visualize this! :thank you:
That would so be my new avatar!!

Last edited:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
I gotta hand it to the Mexicans , give them lemons and they will make you 1/2 ton truck which runs off lemonade
respect Hermanos
TS

compost

Can you imagine just walking along in the desert and all of a sudden getting beaned in the head by a 2 kilo brick from out of nowhere?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Then looking at it and noticing it was mexican brick and not some kind bud. Might even throw that stuff back to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts