What's new

Maple Leaf Garden - 2008

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest my man...very nice girl there..looks like u got a new pheno we havent seen yet!!?Mine all have that grapey smell for the most part, but i surely got 3 diff phenos...so far one is a very hard hitter!!!!good medicine fo sho...Peace TML

- Z

Heya TML
Don't ya think ya should add one more line to y'r customised users title: Tha northern bud-factory!!
Man do those buds look good
7622Mongrul_Last_Day-4.jpg

She sure is a looker :D
:respect: to Core for making these and :respect: to you for growing em into such lovely specimens...
:wave:,Low

Insomniac

Holy Goo-fest Batman!
What's up stranger? Give me some time to look back through the Maple Leaf Garden and I'll make a proper post.

Old Soul

Veteran
Love those red hairs. She looks like a breeze to trim. A dream plant, all around. Great job.
Peace

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hey TML, good to be back online again. Gonna start the catch up process now, so much reading to do.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hell yeah bro good job. very nice hairs lol. grapey taste huh. interesting hmmmm. enjoy

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High TML! You dont need a schmuk like me to tell ya' good job....lol, aw hell, ill say it anyway....good job bro! They do look yummy! Glad to see yer still at it, keep it up!
Peace, bugout:Bolt:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
I think I know - TML being a new dad - occasionally babies can be a black hole for a dad's time. I hope he can get a good snooze in once in awhile...

Wherever you are TML - hope your pulling on a tasty smoke nitecap :rasta:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
everything is looking great here TML! awesome thread man, and that mongrul looks tasty, take care and enjoy puffin that fine smoke :joint:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Howdy TML, Ive been away for quite some time but im just as excited as everyone else who wants to see a new update! Keep up the great work budd!

-N.Kron:rasta:

p.s.- damn that mongrul looks delish! looks like the extra week worked well!

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
I think I know - TML being a new dad - occasionally babies can be a black hole for a dad's time. I hope he can get a good snooze in once in awhile...

Wherever you are TML - hope your pulling on a tasty smoke nitecap :rasta:[/QUOTE
Mr GreenJeans said:
]

best wishes, daddy...and congratulations!!!

happy holiday!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

the buds always look better from this side of the screen... :bow: :bigeye: :dance: