What's new

Maple Leaf Garden - 2008

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
You're right Core...no nrws is good news, everything is rockin as planned :headbange
You're also correct...this isn't my usual posting time. Babies can be unpredictable nappers though and daddy just smoked a bowl! :joint:

I loving the Mongrul so far...it's filling in so fast and vigorously :canabis: My kind of plant so far. Maybe I'm just excited to be running new genetics after 3 runs?
I already have some successful clones of her...we'll see her go a few rounds anyhow :yes:

Thanks for the visit bro :wave:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro that mongrul is a looker... can see the widow in it. Have the goober seeds out of the seed box... just awaiting some room for some new stuff.... how to catch up soon bro.

B/R

K

Karma Genetics

Looking nice there TML16 just rolling by........ I realy love your 3 plant cab

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
nice update TML...all looks good bro..Your Mongrel is a looker, how does she smell??I think we may have the same pheno, and maybe the same greasy one that NK had!!! We are at about the same flowering time, and mine looks just like urs...short, tight nodes, and gettin very frosty very early, as are all of them!!!Lookin good bro, Ill be back later...Peace

- Z

HATCH

Looking Good In The Neighborhood My Brother!!!!!,,,,,,,,You Got It Going On & Rock'n!!!!,,,Best Of Luck!!!! :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya TML :wave:
Man, I'm jumping on the fab update bandwagon! :yes: I really like the look of the Mongrul too - nice tight node spacing on that one! They all look great!

I know your new schedule - sweet to slip into the recliner after the family has gone to sleep and puff sweet pulls of smooth thick smoke... ahhhh - Live is good! :yes:

Hope you had a great weekend buddy! :wave:

Hi T!
How's the green ladies doing? And more specifically That Mongrul :yoinks:
a-ma-zin' (ever seen Hot Fuzz?? Nick Frost just cracks me up)
Just popping by, everything seems to be doing just fine :yes:
:wave:, Low

rooted

hey bud :wave:

got a question for ya

did you feed your widow's the same strength as other strains? everyone says it's an ultra-light feeder

steve green

TML16 said:
:wave

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Widow Bites The Dust

White Widow-2
7622WW-2_Last_Day_Of_Life.jpg

^ Once again don't know the flowering date on this. I think I've stopped keeping track for all my plants. It just doesn't seem to be important to me anymore.
Not the heaviest yield on this little WW beauty, but some decently thick and dense cola for me to toke on. She was spittin nanners as expected, but was pretty much done anyhow.
Harvest time always makes me happy :dance: or maybe it's the scissor hash right after...I dunno :kos:

7622WW-2_Last_Day_Of_Life-1.jpg

7622WW-2_Last_Day_Of_Life-2.jpg

7622WW-2_Last_Day_Of_Life-3.jpg

7622WW-2_Last_Day_Of_Life-4.jpg

7622WW-2_Harvest_Day_Unknown.jpg

^ Easy hangin these. Beauty lighter too!
I can feel the weather changing outside. Hockey season is approaching :woohoo:

______________________________________________________________________________________
great job TmL16..enjoy your harvest..thats always a good time.

"Once again don't know the flowering date on this. I think I've stopped keeping track for all my plants. It just doesn't seem to be important to me anymore"
i love your above quote-so true-i feel the same way sometimes..

great looking pics...too bad that lighter has to be in it. GO HABS GO!!
just playin'-enjoy the hockey season boss-your the man!
stay green

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro hows things at your place....getting use to the dipers hu?
lol....i bet not...but then again your father instinct will guide you tru it....Nways ...I know i'm a bit of a stranger lately....but if you got some spare time give this stranger a update.....hehehehe ...Nway hope to see you soon :smile:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Long Time No IC

Long Time No IC

Long Time No IC

High Everybody! :wave:
I apologize for my unannounced absence.
I've been really busy enjoying life, I hope you understand.
To be honest, my grow hasn't exactly been top priority for me right now. I had thought I'd lost my Goober clone in a mislabelling accident, but it just so happens I had 1 remaining left! :woohoo:
That incident kind of turned my attention away from my grow, in turn my ICmag time suffered, which I consider a part of my grow :friends:

It's great to stop in and get to say high to everyone though!

Black Ra1n - Looking to catch up soon bro! :smile:

Karma Genetics - Thanks man! :smile: I've always believed in the "just enough for me" idea of growing. Plus it keeps the wattage down. 300W!

Maj.PotHead - Great to hear from ya bro! :smile:

Zeus - I've been away for sooo long it seems!
I'll make it by soon to see how you made out with your Mongruls. Mine is grapey smelling and nearing ripeness :yummy:
You'll be hearing from me soon!

HATCH - Thanks man! :headbange

Mr GreenJeans - You seem to know me well :laughing:
I like to relax when I can :joint:
It's been a couple weekends now, but it's great to see you stopped by the garden.
Looking forward to catching up soon!

High Lowlander - :wave:
I think I've seen nearly every movie. I don't watch much tv, so I try to watch a movie a day when I can. My problem lately is I can't seem to make it through one lately :kos:
I brought an update of Mongrul...a tad delayed, but I felt I owed it to you guys :lurk:

rooted - I hope my delayed answer isn't too late to be answered and be of use. I felt she is an easy grow and a considerably light feeder. She will yellow up on you still if you don't give her something. I use fish ferts however which are very gentle, long lasting and slow to take.
I hope you're enjoying some WW if that is your reason for asking :joint:

steve green - Nice to see another Can. friend :wave:
As much as I enjoy our Habs/Leafs rivalry, I must admit I'm also a fan of the Habs and any other Can. team. After the Leafs of course :biglaugh:
I'd just love to see the cup return home!
Glad you like the grow my friend :smile:

Core - My senses were tingling...I had a feeling you'd been by looking for me :biglaugh:
Diapers aren't much of an issue for me. I'm not going to go ahead and say I enjoy it, but it's my pleasure to give mom a break and lend a hand when needed :wink:
I'll be more than proud to show off the Mongrul that I'm working on right now to you...hope to talk with ya soon :smile:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wasn't going to come back without an upate :nono:

Vegetive

PC
7622PC_Seedling_hope.jpg

^ My brand new PollenChuck seedling. Sadly the second one didn't make it. Let's hope this one is all lady :ying:

7622Vegative_Grouping.jpg

^ The vegative group as it stands right now. They were all cut for clones yesterday (and properly marked this time!) and it seems I now have a nice variety.
Mongrul - back left
Goober - back right
Widow - middle
PC - cup
Looks like it'll be Mongrul, Widow, and Goober for next round

In the meantime...check out how the current flowering cab is going :lurk:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Long Time No IC....continued...

Long Time No IC....continued...

Long Time No IC...continued...

I know some of you have been waiting to see Mongrul, so let's jump right in to her first:

Flower Cab

Mongrul
7622Mongrul_Late_Flower.jpg

^ Looking good with a few weeks left. Flushing out nicely. A great bouquet of grape is emitted when disturbed :yummy:
Yield isn't all that, bud those are 4 nice sticks of hardy buds nonetheless. No signs of hermie traits at all in this, looks like I got a full out lady :yes:
She has some gorgeous thick, fuzzy pistils...chec'em out :lurk:

7622Mongrul_Late_Flower-1.jpg

7622Mongrul_Late_Flower-2.jpg

7622Mongrul_Late_Flower-3.jpg

7622Mongrul_Late_Flower-4.jpg

White Widows
*In my last update I labelled these plants as "what I thought was Goober" and "mystery plant"...well...it turns out both are WW.
I was a little bummed, because I was looking forward to a big Goober harvest for the holidaze because it yields well and I smoke more :joint:

WW1
7622WW_Late-Flower.jpg

^ Seems WW works very well in a multi cola grow, I think for future grows she'll be grown in this style.
No nanners on this yet, but I know they're eventually coming.
I know I said I'd stop growing this plant last round, but I messed up the clones and now it's just about convenience of having the clones ready. Plus...who's gonna complain about having to smoke this? :kos:

7622WW_Late-Flower-1.jpg

7622WW_Late-Flower-2.jpg

WW2
7622WW_Mid-Flower.jpg

^ This one is quite a bit younger than WW1 and single cola. I'm not going to conclude that the multi-cola Widow yields more, but it looks like it's going that way so far.
Equally as frosty though :yummy:

7622WW_Mid-Flower-1.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the update and the return of my company here on ICmag :smile:
It took me quite awhile to prepare this update, so I will return tommorrow and stop by everyones threads to say hello and check out what all you are up to :lurk:

See you all soon :wave:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Daddy TML...fuckin L dude, so glad to see you back!!!Glad to hear the baby is well, as well as the wife....The garden looks great man, i rebut what I said before...I dont think we have the same Mogrel pheno...urs has those kinda knotty buds that my PC & CT have!!She smells grapey tho, huh! I got 2 that are real grapey, almost rotten grapes, and the 3rd one is no purple at all, massive bud structure, and a very nice incensy, sweet skunk smell...They are all gonna yield well, I think!!!esp for 1 gal bags!!!Ill be lookin for u in my thread manana bro, take care...Peace

- Z

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmh thats what i like to see !!...and ofcaurse we understand you enjoying life to the fullest....we expect notthing else..atleast i don't :smile:
i realy enjoyed the update you gave us...and i hope the PC is a girl...coz she's bomb imho...also quite a good yielder....not that the mogrels are't good but its my favorit 2 be honest...
Nway i see they all don't lack in resin....^^

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Yo brother, impressive way to make an entrance, kind of reminds me of Castaway, and now you are showing us pics of Wilson. LOL

Great to see ya back online, I am off Sunday, Monday, get your butt on IRC, we have some catchin up to do

:wave:
Yo daddy T :D
Good to read/hear y'r enjoying life, as ya should
7622Mongrul_Late_Flower.jpg

7622Mongrul_Late_Flower-1.jpg

7622Mongrul_Late_Flower-2.jpg

Good god! She is looking so good! , I wish I could just scrape that resin of my screen man..Ya think it's possible to get stoned just by looking at budshots? LOL
Props on the multicola shot
7622WW_Late-Flower.jpg

Looks like a nice bouquet of White Widow flowers, I don't think there'll be a lot of people saying no to that kinda bouquet if they were offered one just like this :D
Looking forward to ya next round!
Laterz, Low

PS:
vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TML16 again.
Whaaattt! I still cannot give ya rep :nono: :wallbash:
Guess I'll have to go spread some mo'
I'll get ya back though :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts