What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maple Leaf Garden - 2008

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Nice to see plants regaining true TML form
Will be nice to see the mumbles take off and start showing some buds

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey buddy, like the new cab...pretty swanky swank!!!!lol..Is that a 250watter??or a 400????????We should re-start up the 250w growers club, wadda u think??Keep it up, those plants will recover superfast, Im sure of it. Just makin the mornin rounds, see ya later!!!:wave:

:joint:- Z

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High TML! Im here and Im paying attention....I swear! But i have to be honest...I did actually look at the plants as well. i just couldnt help it, dude. Sorry.
Cab looks great though.
Peace, Bugout:Bolt:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:wave:

Dr Dog - You weren't sposed to look! :bat:
I'm hoping I'm ready to start flowering(sexing) in another week :ying:

Zeus - I'm always with the 250W! :woohoo:
There is actually a 250W Growers thread already: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=22192
You'll notice I was the first response :jump: I havn't posted in there in a little while though :chin: Thanks for reminding me.
Glad you've included my garden on your rounds. Always great to have ya by :smile:

Insomniac - Could see multiple styles of grow this year buddy :confused: We'll hafta experiment and find what works best in the new cab.
Always great to have your interest :smile:

TBug - :laughing: At least you're honest!
Plenty of open seating here in MLG :friends:
Great to have ya..Thanks eh! :smile:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Buds of 2007

Buds of 2007

Well...it's only fair that if my favourite budshots of 2007 were shown off. Maybe all the buds I smoked in 2007 should be shown off too? :lurk:

Passion #1
7622Passion_1_Dried_Chunk.jpg

Blueberry
7622Blueberry_Dried_Chunk.jpg

7622BB_Bud.jpg

Freeze
7622Freeze_Dry_Nugs.jpg

Grape
7622Grape_Dry_Nugs.jpg

Cheezy Bastard
7622Cheezy_Bastard_Dry_Nugs.jpg

Pacific Shark
7622Pacific_Shark-C_Ready_To_Cure.jpg

7622Fun_With_Foxtails.jpg

Arcata Trainwreck X Strawberry Diesel
7622TWxStrawD_Ready_To_Smoke.jpg

Purple Bastard
7622Dried_PB_Nugs.jpg

mmmm....and they were a tastey bunch :yummy:

Just posting these last 2007 images up to mark the good year I had and keep this thread going while I veg.
I did however make another change to the cab today to make it a tad more efficient and the plants are growing back at a great rate..
I should have another update coming soon of the cab and grow progress :lurk:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Feeding your posting addiction?

Those are quite a collection of buds. I personally think the passion looks best, but looks are not everything.

I dont think I asked but what are your temps at now?

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey TML - can I ask which of those was your favourite? One must have tickled your fancy slightly more than the others.. :D

Sleepy

Veteran
good day, eh...

good day, eh...

i'm sure they will make a fine recovery, TML...

damn fine pictorial you ran thru! :rasta:

yum!!

HATCH

TML16, First what's up? Did you get your heat and cold stabilized? If not since you are in the garage. can you use a corner and come out three our so feet from your cab, maybe more and build to walls with a door, insulate the walls, exauste this little room you have made also you could heat this little room without effecting you cab. Just my 2cents it's the engineer in me I can't help it. Also you have Maple Leaf? Is it Maple Leaf BullRider from Southern Cali? If so ya that shit hard to comeby. Luckly I have family in that area hehe. Any way enough rambling good luck with you grow.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Great group of replies even though the site is slow :yes:

Dog - Just trying to keep things somewhat interesting till the flowering starts :lurk:
Passion #1 is a very tastey and decently potent bud. Would not disappoint that is for sure. It's a very hard indoor grow however. They are all-stars outdoors though. I only have 2 beans left :yoinks: You'll probably see them this year on Sept.5 :wink:
Temps are perfect right now :woohoo: during lights on. running a 20-4 schedule right now and lights on temps are 23-25C and lights out are lowest 11C after 4 hours.
Going to hafta figure out how to keep it above 10C for the rest of the 12 hour lights out for flower :confused:
Thanks for the visit and interest dude :smile:

Sammet - Trying to put me on the spot eh :laughing:
If I had to pick one...I'd have to say Blueberry :yummy: I think I had the true DJ cut, I lost her like an idiot after putting so much effort into her. She was a mite magnet. I must say...since she's been gone, there has not been a trace of the mites though.
The best thing is...I can definately say I enjoy all of them :yes:

Sleepy - I can now fairly deem them Recovered! :woohoo:
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed my cap of 2007.
Always great to have ya bro :friends:

HATCH - Welcome to ICmag :wave:
I'll be dealing with the heat and cold issues for another 340 some odd days :bat: At least untill I get through a whole years cycle and learn my seasonal environment.
I was only given the garage for a stealth grow :no: Not to turn it into my own little grow paradise. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with what I have and have to make do :confused: I really wish it was a choice...I'm just happy I'm still growing is all.
:biglaugh: I knew the "Maple Leaf" thing would throw some people off. I don't have any Maple strains at the moment. Maple Leaf Garden is a play on words. Unless you're an ice hockey fan, or at least north american, I can see it as a hard pun to comprehend.
Sorry for any confusion :redface: Everything is called "Maple" up here :biglaugh:
Hope to see you around some more :smile:

I'm greatefull for your replies and interest in my grow :smile: Thanks guys!

Plant recovery and cab alteration update coming as soon as they get this bitch fixed :dueling: ...again! :nono:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro, nice gallery of 2007. Make a nice calendar. Wonder if Walmart would say anything if you sent that in to be made into one lol. Looking forward to seeing those new plants as soon as this upload problem is fixed.

B/R

K

Karma Genetics

that Arcata Trainwreck X Strawberry Diesel looks to be a very tasty strain. Never grown trainwreck what is the taste like ?

You sure grow some superb herb

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey TML..nice pictorial..almost made me do somethin in my pants...LOL!!!See ya later with new updates..peace.Gotta go get some new soil and pots for the big transplant!!!

- Z

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
TML
howzit brother great look back at the yr 2007.. Thanx for sharing with us i enjoyed it...
And i look forward to watching this grow take off despite the lil set back... bbl peace..

sack

Dr Dog

Veteran
I was looking at your buds again, you should dig up all your crazy foxtails you were getting

Poker_Toker

Looks great tml as always. Loving the cab is it from canadian tire? lol. I am going with the 400 i cant wait. i am thinking one of those wardrobs size ones for it with 6 plants dwc hydro eventually.
On the hockey side of things, i see your a leafs fan. I really hope the leafs make it this year, i love all canadian teams, its nice to see them go deep in the playoffs. I loved montreal since the patrick roy days, and cheered him on with the avs lol. Now that hes gone any canadian team is worth cheering for.

Last edited:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey there TML,

Looks like 2007 was a good year of smoke for you my friend. I really like what you have been doing with your new cabs. Keep up the hard work and I know that it will pay off for you:headbange Oh yea and Im excited about the White widow!!! Peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran

Black Ra1n - :laughing:
Thanks bro!
Upload problem appears to be fixed...looks like I owe you all some pics :lurk:

Karma Genetics - :yummy: Very tastey indeed!
I would love for nothing more than to spark one up right in here and pass it around for you all to get a taste of that berries and spice and velvet like smoothness
4770puffgive-thumb.gif

Never tried straight up Trainwreck...but it adds a very nice diesel like kick to the StrawD flavours :rasta:
Thanks much for the compliments!

ZeusOGrefugee - Hey hey! we'll have none of that now :nono: You know Dr Dog is about the floors staying clean :biglaugh:
Transplant is something I'll have to do soon too. Update coming for you...Thanks for the visit!

sackoweed - Thanks man, glad you enjoyed the look back over the year :yes:
Should be right back on track...we'll just call it a lost week now :wink:
Great of you to stop in!

Dr Dog - The smiley face I made out of buds are all the foxtailed buds. But...I can dig up some more if you like :lurk:

Poker_Toker - Thanks much my new Can. friend :wave:
It's either Canadian Tire or Home Hardware right? :biglaugh: Yeah...that's the one that was on sale. The wardrobe had much more depth and I should have spent the extra few $$'s as well...but...there I go being a minimalist again :bashhead:
I wish the Leafs had a chance this year :pointlaug Getting frustrating watching from the sidelines again. You're right...I'll go for any Can. team now!
Hope you stick around :smile:

NorthernKronic - Thanks buddy :smile:
2007 is still being kind to me :joint:
We gotta make the new cab produce man or no more smoke for TML :yoinks: You don't need me crashing on your couch smoking all your Sugar Shack do you? :yummy:
Believe it or not...WW is something I've yet to try in all my days of smoking :pointlaug I have tried crosses though. I can't wait either :jump:

Now that I know the upload option is fixed...I'll make the effort of taking some pics :lurk:
Be back with an update tonight :wave:

Insomniac

It's like a TML catalog of buds... I'll take one of each. How much is shipping?:joint:
I'll post pictures as soon as I get all my supplies. But I decided to try my luck at growing some mushrooms. I like to grow plants outside A LOT more than inside. So maybe fungus will spark a new winter time horticultural experience. :rasta: