What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Many Flavour's

G

hello T :joint:
this is going to be a very nice plant i'm :chin: :chin: ummm yes yes indeed it will be.....very nice cross i'm thing its going to carry a very heavy stone to it as well :yoinks: .
very nice :wave:

G

hola teresa, lookin good.

man that moonshine plant is funky lookin. kinda like the manga rosa im runnin, real beanpoles. some kinda purp in that plant.

just fyi......Deez, is BillyGoats NYCD cut X strawberry cough. used BGs cut as it yields huge. also purps late to allmost black in the leaves. was lookin to see if the yield would come out in a plant line i was familiar with(SC).

hit that link to the trees and wow :yes:
you are really goin apeshit, ill be tuggin on your skirt till the end.

hellava setup

Sid

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: hiya sweetie first i thank you for the info on this cross.Secondly i thank you for your kindness and the chance to grow this wonderfull cross :woohoo: .Ya that Moonshine is real weird huh almost about to give up on the poor thing :chin: .Glad ya liked the Tree link my :friends: now that i :chin: about it about time to update BOTH room's :canabis: .As alway's so good hearing from you handsome :respect:

G

ahhh ahhh ahh well helllllllllllllll ya we want to see the ig room, WAS THAT A TRICK QUESTION or what..........i see no replys since you ask so i'm guessing its trick a few ppl :bat: :bat: . soo my friend just bring it.........

ohhhhhhh yaaa the old time moonshine looks awesome to me, man i love the purple......can't wait for the yaaa to arrive........
awesome as always T :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:chin: hmmm at least i got a reply :woohoo: .Heres a few for ya........

Big Devil from Rolly...

JLP's G-13......

Another of Rolly's Big Devil.......

Well that's 2 of 5 strain's wanna see the rest :chin: :confused: .

G

well ya you know i/we do my friend........ohh my i really like the looks of JLP's G-13, i'm guessing she will yield big for yaaa........hey any new news on weather or not your going to keep te male black cherry?..i fill so bad that you did not get a female from eather of the strains i sent you, i really really wanted you to get a female of both, i'm sure you would have loved them and i know you would have grown them huge.......
thank you :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
jaws said:
well ya you know i/we do my friend........ohh my i really like the looks of JLP's G-13, i'm guessing she will yield big for yaaa........hey any new news on weather or not your going to keep te male black cherry?..i fill so bad that you did not get a female from eather of the strains i sent you, i really really wanted you to get a female of both, i'm sure you would have loved them and i know you would have grown them huge.......
thank you :wave:

Nah male Black Cherry came down today.Will concentrate on some Heri F2's and
:chin: maybe a few crosses :confused: .Still have a few of each strain you gifted me so right after this seed grow you'll see them again :woohoo: ......

Ok then next up Bog's Sour Bubble 2BX and the runt of the litter .........

Heres some Northern Light's from Rolly ...........

Room shot.....

From Motarebel B.C. Hash Plant..........

Poor try at a bud shot.......

Might update the bubbler grow next if ya want :chin: :confused: .

G

ahh thats sad to hear, but like you said you still have a few of each so i'm sure IWILL get to see you grown them in the near future....heri F2's theres nothing wrong with that thought pattern hahaha....

iv'e been looking into mota's work i did aquire some of his oger S2's but passed them to a breeder friend of mine to make some more beans of it, i also sent him the last 5 buddah cheese seeds so he could make F2'ss of those plus++ cross the cheese to the oger yummmmmmyyy.....but i may try and get some hash plant from him as well..........

iv'e been hearing alot about this sour bubble, your gonna have to tell me if YOU think its all its supost to be after you harvest and get a taste test....

iv'e got lots of rollys work, mostly his purple work i'm guessing its time i try some out instead of just giving them all away to my fellow growers in need........

ahhh bubble update, yes ummm yes indeed if you have time......
very nice :wave:

P.S. also waiting for some F2's of COTTON CANDY and AMSTERDAM BUBBLEGUM to come back to me from good olll england...i have a breedder friend over there as well making seeds for me......

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Looking great Teresa, I noticed that you have some of the same C99 f2's that I also have, very nice stuff, excellent pics!!! :wave:

Yeah, I also have that same G13, veryveryvery nice herb indeed, respect JLP...:wink: A friend made some f3's of them G13's so maybe I'll spread some seeds as soon as I make a shitload of them, lmao. :D

Last edited:
G

hello famer J :joint:
i sure hope i'm around when ya start passing those out :yoinks: :yoinks: ....
nice hunmanty bro :wave: :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Sour Bubble is some fine smoke small yeilder but very heavy hitting stone i LOVE it.This breeder friend anyone i know?If i had known you wanted some breeding done the new room could have been used for just such a purpose :yoinks: .Yes get some of Rolly's gear going it wont disappoint you i PROMISE the new cross of his is on route to ya :woohoo: so get them cracked haha.

Farmer John thank's for dropping in i'm a HUGE fan of your work :bow: some of the best grow's and pic's ive every seen have been from your garden !!So i take it we have the same very kind friend huh gifting us those C99's :yummy: your's look killer i'll be cracking mine the next round.Damn ive been looking for some more G-13 BX to work with i need me a STUD to continue this line myself really LOVE this strain.But anyone who has seed's just don't want to part with a single one :badday: :badday: .Guess i can't blame them though.Please feel free to drop in anytime love to hear from you more :respect: :friends: :wink: .

G

ahh ya you know my breeder friend :chin: :dueling: ....humm if i had known you were for hire so-da-speak i would have sent some stuff your way my friend...ummm would you like to work on some bubba for me? must wait for them to arrive to me first though......i still have some cotton candy and some amsterdam bubblegum :chin: ..........
peace :wave:

P.S it looks like you and farmer J have a very good friend indeed....

goldking

Sweetie, heres that stud your looking for :)..... My Royal hawain x Swt#3 is a little streched but i,m glad to see she's filling out...if i knew it was going public i,d donated something new like 'LoveBud' thats proven its self and is impressive.

anyway thanks for the grow pics and thank Gypsy and all the IC members for allowing us to join and find our friends again..

T-Girl r you going to do another grow thread when this ones finished...let me know XXX GK

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: about time you made it over.Ya she got streched in veg as the other strain's kinda towered somewhat over her.I know should have raised her up even with the canopy :bat: .But i'll make this up to ya when you see it in the next TREE grow:woohoo: LoveBud :chin: love the name :yummy: .Yip will be doing something else soon as these seedling's are big enough for flowering.What ya got in mind :confused: . Take care and chat soon handsome :friends: :wink:.

goldking

T_Girl, let me know in time to join the next thread. you,ll love 'LOVE BUD' Love potion #1 M x Godbud.F..both 2004 cannabis cup winners...and beta smokers say she,s more potent then either,but not quite as tasty as Lemony LP#1 but close. but she's a fat girl...

I,m glad the OG and CW refugees have received such a warm welcome here..

thanks to all you IC-ers.. thanks to you to Doll..XXX GK