What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Many Flavour's

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:chin: tough croud..... heres a look at the new seedling's...

CBF's Deez on the left Texas Kid's Metro in the middle and CBF's Bubba cross on the right....

G

hello T :joint:
do me a favor please and get some solo shots of the bubba kush cross when "she" gets a bit bigger.......i have a pack of bubba kush mix that i got from rushman, and i'm thinking there will be some very nice plants coming from that pack "looking for that purple kush to raise her pretty head"........
peace :wave:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: you know me and pictures :biglaugh: your request will be noted and a flood of Bubba pic's will be shown when the time is right :friends: :wink: .

On to Goldking's Royal Hawiian x Swt #3....

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
From Mota and last update for today Herijauna ..

:chin: to many on the go :confused: .Two day's of taking pic's hmmm i must be :crazy: :biglaugh: :friends: :wink: .

70s_PotHead

Dang girl you got plants everywhere, dont know how you keep up with them all :yoinks:
So how ya doing sweetie, long time no talk to :confused:

70s :joint:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
70s_PotHead said:
Dang girl you got plants everywhere, dont know how you keep up with them all :yoinks:
So how ya doing sweetie, long time no talk to :confused:

70s :joint:

:biglaugh: havent much living space left :chin: might need a BIGGER home soon .I'll be hanging in chat the middle of the week drop in say hi :friends: :wink: .

HOT CARGO said:
super sweet grow you got there Teresa

nice selection of flavour's,hehe

peace

:wave: thank's for the kind word's and so nice having you amungst us once again sweetie :woohoo: :friends: :wink:

Mr GreenJeans said:
Ditto - I agree. T you have an amazing garden, props!

Nice to see ya pop in again Mr GreenJeans
:wave: .Ive been lurking in your thread as well and must say thing's are looking sweet.Thank's for the kind word's :friends: :wink: .

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Well said i was done for the day ......but i lied :biglaugh: just a few flowering plant's i need the practice and these few were viewable i think :confused: ....

G

I'm very very interested to see how you do with those Metros from TK. He graciously gifted me some and I'm very honored and grateful to have them in the collection - I'm just DYING over here to see how you fair with those, along with the rest of your current run, Teresa. Nothing but best wishes and happy vibes,

Fernandro :wave:

G

hi i am new here, and i am going to have to go back and find your previous TREE thread/s!!! very cool ;)

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Goldking's Royal Hawaiian x Swt #3 showed today and happy to say it's a girl :woohoo: ........

Not the best pic but think you'll see her naughty part's :eek:: .

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
From Texas Kid believe this to be his maiden cross :chin: but not 100 % on that .Metro :woohoo: .........

Thank you my :friends: for the kindness :wink: .

G

ahhh my friend i'm sorry your cherry is a male, but i bet he has some excellent gens to pass on to something if you have some room for him??.....hummm will we be seeing any F2 heri in the near future??....your GRH X #3 is looking really good, i like the looks of the long but yet still fat leaves, a bit odd that is :chin:.....hows the babies in the bubbler doing?...
very nice :wave:

P.S. hahaha crap i forgot to mention that your metro is coming along nicely, thats a very nice cross and i think TK has done a wounderful job with it....

Last edited:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
jaws said:
ahhh my friend i'm sorry your cherry is a male, but i bet he has some excellent gens to pass on to something if you have some room for him??.....hummm will we be seeing any F2 heri in the near future??....your GRH X #3 is looking really good, i like the looks of the long but yet still fat leaves, a bit odd that is :chin:.....hows the babies in the bubbler doing?...
very nice :wave:

P.S. hahaha crap i forgot to mention that your metro is coming along nicely, thats a very nice cross and i think TK has done a wounderful job with it....

Thank's for the kind word's sweetie.Well not sure what i'll be doing with all the males just yet ,but there will be a few crosses made i'm sure.Rolly's tester has been milked now just need the lady's to get a little further in flowering to apply pollin.But really still unsure as to what will happen.

Heres Rolly's Hog........