What's new

Many Flavour's

G

howdy

Teresa, damn girl i see you havent lost the touch and still playing with the sage i see. i see you have some bouble gum, look forward to seeing them.
here's a couple pics of abg.

zigg
bubblegum

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
zigg said:
howdy

Teresa, damn girl i see you havent lost the touch and still playing with the sage i see. i see you have some bouble gum, look forward to seeing them.
here's a couple pics of abg.

zigg

Hiya zigg :wave:.Those are beautiful looking Bubble Gum's :yummy: .I must admit i love my S.A.G.E. but she grow's tired and might have to retire her.Thank's for dropping and your kind word's..... :wink: .

Here's the Bubble Gum's up and out of the soil.....

Texas Kid's Charle's Kush Hybrid........

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
guineapig said:
Wonderfully healthy vegetative plants!!! Can't wait to see the flowers from.....

Blessings be upon you and your garden Teresa!!!!

:ying: kind regards from your pal guineapig :ying:

Mr. guineapig nice to have you drop in.Thank you for the sweet word's
:eek:: :wave: .

Rolly's cross of Sweetooth #3 x Afgani #1 or now called Bite Me plant A....

Plant B.......

Seeded bud i'll get many many seed's from her........

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Hi Teresa :wave:

You have always got it going on. You must be a very busy bee too. Just curious if you were like a tester or something like that. I am sorry for not reading your full thread, it is just so large and I just tagged on recently.
But I love what you have going on. I appreciate your growing skills very much too. I am able to keep a green plant during veg just fine. But when I flower it is a totally different story.

PEACE

G

guest3854

T , good to see you got my BlockHead goin again , though I fear you may be kickin' yerself in tha ass fer not throwin down more of 'em .
Drop by my thread sometime . Plenty of pics to give a real good idea of what to expect .
Here , I'll give ya a teaser

Tha mom used for yer F2's , Blue Sonja

Hang 'em high

A cured nug

Here's a sister plant to your F2's ,

Plant C28

Enjoy

Steele

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Back in a bit to answer reply's i thank you all :smile: :wink: .

Texas kid's Texas Kush........

Motarebel's Bubba Kush x Skunk #1 plant A............

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awsome... just awsome what you produce....i'l be your slave now T....roflol.....

:bow:

here are some cheesy bastards at 34 dayz of veg...got outta 10 seeds....5 females already 2 males and 2 are unsext becoz i topt it at the first node and there's also a trifolite inthere.... :woohoo:

Last edited:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
damakkus said:
Hi Teresa :wave:

You have always got it going on. You must be a very busy bee too. Just curious if you were like a tester or something like that. I am sorry for not reading your full thread, it is just so large and I just tagged on recently.
But I love what you have going on. I appreciate your growing skills very much too. I am able to keep a green plant during veg just fine. But when I flower it is a totally different story.

PEACE

To kind damakkus :wave: .Not really a tester sweetie i just have a few good friend's we'll say!!I must drop in see your work soon ,alway's a pleasure having you drop in :wink: ..

NiteTiger said:
Bite Me :D

Won't be long til some screen door shots now, eh T? :wink:

:chin: give me a couple month's and i'll see what i can do for ya NiteTiger :wink: .

steel savage said:
T , good to see you got my BlockHead goin again , though I fear you may be kickin' yerself in tha ass fer not throwin down more of 'em .
Drop by my thread sometime . Plenty of pics to give a real good idea of what to expect .

Enjoy

Steele

:badday: already :asskick: myself but i had germed 2 other's but my kitten liked then too.I'm alway's lurking in your thread sweetie :wink: .

resinryder said:
Got it tagged now. Beautiful plants T. Thanks for the heads up. :wave:

Nice to have ya sweetie :wink: .

Core said:
awsome... just awsome what you produce....i'l be your slave now T....roflol.....

:bow:

here are some cheesy bastards at 34 dayz of veg...got outta 10 seeds....5 females already 2 males and 2 are unsext becoz i topt it at the first node and there's also a trifolite inthere....

To kind my friend:redface: .There's some healthy and happy plant's you have there.You have much to be proud of Core well done !!

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
So ya'll might remember i tore down the old Tree veg room and made another :confused: .Well i was'nt real happy with so got to :chin: and ended up ripping it apart.So here's the new one all fired up........

Strain's four S.A.G.E. one Purple Bastard and one Deep Chunk.....

New room........

Purple Bastard......

Deep Chunk...........

S.A.G.E.......

Other two S.A.G.E.......

Purple Bastard on the left Deep chunk on the right......

G

hello T :joint:
looks like its going to be another fine ass grow by the tree grower...
respect much :joint:

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Teresa, you also grow many styles. You are versed in this field. :respect: I love seeing your updates. :lurk:

Nice to have friends too :friends: :abduct:

Come check me out anytime as I could use some good pointers. :chin:

I have a feeding problem and seems to be my biggest problem to date. :badday:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Here's how thing look in the Tree flowering room little over a week in 12/12.......

Left side all S.A.G.E.......

Right side S.A.G.E. in forground Rolly's Black D cross and Jaw's Purple Bastard....

Purple Bastard......

Rolly's Black D.........

S.A.G.E...........

Black D again.......

Jaw's Purple Bastard again.......

S.A.G.E........

Few random shot's........

Purple Bastard leaf......

Black D leaf........

S.A.G.E. leaf...........

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
One for Mr.GreenJean's

One for Mr.GreenJean's

Here's a little something hmmm :chin: almost a joint venture i guess.Between myself and the very generous Mr.GreenJeans.When i grew out my Sour Bubble BX 4 i was unlucky in not getting any males to make some F2's.But at the same time Mr.GreenJean's just happen to be growing out Bour Bubble BX 1's.I kinda begged a bit for a little pollin if he got a male.Well he just so happen to get one and very kindly sent some pollin my way.So now this is where i'm at Mr.Greenjeans.I decided to make a room for just this little grow all vegging was done under 1000 watt mh and so far she's still under it 3 week's in 12/12.I havent decided if i'll change over to 1000 hps yet or not.I :chin: for awhile and wasnt sure as to how i was going to grow her out soil or hydro.But decided that i was going back to my root's somewhat and made myself a little bubble :moon:.So enough yakkin as i said 3 week's in 12/12 and the pollin's about to fly :woohoo: .......

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
:smile: Thats great! MGJ is a great guy, lets hope for good healthy seeds, gotta love seeded plants, a lot of good hash material there..:D And yeah, Sour Bubble is good hash material, lots of big resins, gotta love it m-mm.

damakkus

West Coast ICer
I'll second that about Mr.GreenJeans. He is a good guy and kicked me down some G99 he grew from Farmer John. Good smoke and good peeps.

You were not kidding when you said you had good friends teresa.