What's new

Many Flavour's

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Oh yeah...tree room is the right place for G13, gotta get them big before even thinking about flowering it...:D

As you can see, this wasnt vegged that long :D all the f3 females we have seen this far look just like the motherplant :wave: that one in the pic was the wild trifoliate one...

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
jaws said:
hello T..
yes i see you understand why i wont be running a kush thread....

i will get a thread going on my other stuff, but i'm gonna wait untill everything has been sexed and put it there proper place....

ahhh yes those two strains TK and CK plus the diesel kush you ran before would be a nice find for ANY kush lover to be sure...
very nice

Oh trust me i understand perfectly well and really:badday:.I've some of each of those for you :kissass: .

NiteTiger said:
Hey T, is TK still running around on Bbay? Or is he off somewhere else?

I wouldn't mind catching up with him, it's been a while.

:wave: Yip Tex is still running with the Texas crew over at the BAY.But he's also a member here as well :woohoo: .

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Very nice garden Teresa :)))

Looks like you have built some awesome plants to launch into flower mode. Lots of good medicine in that room.

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. Have fun and grow em big(looks like you allready do ;)

G

hello T :joint:
yes its a shame that all most all the kush threads are dumped on any more, i worked for damn near a year to get the ones i have and now i cant even share the growing experence(sp) of them with my friends......i could try but it would just get shit on so why bother......

ohhh my you are always to kind, but then again in the 4years wev'e known one another you have always been that way to me....

Farmer John, WOWWWWW thats a wicked looking plant brother, nothing but bud very very wicked....
peace :joint:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
From Bacchus Cascadia......

Also from Bacchus Super-G.......

Steel Savage's Blochead F2's........

From XyZ his Deep Chunk.........

From Farmer John G-13 F2's.........

Mississippi Mud from JLP...........

damakkus

West Coast ICer
You were not kidding when you said many flavors.

Looks like you have a really green thumb too.

When growing so many strains how do you know how to feed them all?

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
damakkus said:
You were not kidding when you said many flavors.

Looks like you have a really green thumb too.

When growing so many strains how do you know how to feed them all?

:wave: thank you for the kind word's damakkus :redface: .Well here i like the less is besy plan :chin: .Indica's i'll usually feed them at around 1000 to 1200 ppm.While a Sativa i like to feed them around the 800 ppm while vegging.Once they are sent to flowering room Indica's get fed anywhere from 1400 ppm to well over 2000 ppm sometimes.While Sat's never run them more and say 1200 to 1400 ppm.

Texas Kid's Texas Kush..........

Now his Charles Kush Hybrid.........

G

hello T :joint:
as always things are looking great :joint: :joint: .....it seems you got those two kush crosses/mixs heading in the right direction, cant wait to see them put on some bud....
love the kushs :joint:

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Thank you Teresa for the tips. I too am trying to practice less is better. I will get it right in time.

G

Looking great teresa! you have such a selection of great genetics its great to look at you garden as i am always wondering what i might see next.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Flipped the light's in the Tree room to 12/12 :canabis:.

Left side of room three S.A.G.E........

Right side S.A.G.E. in forground Rolly's Black Domina in the center and Jaw's Purple Bastaed in thr back..........

Couple picture's of S.A.G.E..........

Jaw's Purple Bastard.....

Rolly's Black Domina cross........

Another S.A.G.E.............

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
You know T, you keep going like that and you're likely to get a 'Protected Rain Forest' designation :D

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
neilspotshop said:
Looking great teresa! you have such a selection of great genetics its great to look at you garden as i am always wondering what i might see next.

Thank so much for the kind word's neilspotshop,very kind of you :wave: .Well now we can't have you wondering to long so...........

Next up a little Bubble Gum..........

Now i forgot to update Motarebel's Bubba Kush x Skunk #1 ...........

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: hiya Rosy this is the last ive heard from him.........

[quote name='motarebel' date='Jan 9 2007, 10:15 AM' post='16296']
I'm still waiting to be charged,the waiting is killing me.
[/quote]

G

:chin: OK T. now seriously are you sure you don't live in Northern California? :confused: Those trees are going to look like the giant redwoods we have here by the time they are done :woohoo: And Oh my God I love your flavors :yummy:

Looking good
GCG

guineapig

Veteran
Wonderfully healthy vegetative plants!!! Can't wait to see the flowers from.....

Blessings be upon you and your garden Teresa!!!!

:ying: kind regards from your pal guineapig :ying: