What's new

Manny Pacqiau vs Floyd Mayweather Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SPG.

NO. You BELIEVE that..

(^You got in my Face with Something Else by a Minute!)

AGAIN.... Originally Posted by SPG. View Post
^ALI !? (Just had " The Pops" on the phone..) Says The Real,REAL Boxing Fans will Know Sugar ray robinson Was the Best (or Greatest) Ever ..He could do everything ...

Not hard

.. ERM,,,, well, well,well, WELL! Er.a.response ..[!] ?

Quite Self Explanatory Really!.... NOW SEND ME $/£100 or F'OFF.......

Legitly ya may not see ! ALI!? ALI.. "!? " ..now a 1000 friggin Green..

Last edited:

iTarzan

Your comparison to Floyd was inferred because the subject at hand was Mayweather and him saying he was the greatest of all time.

I am going to send £100 to the new baby princess in your name. I will send this note.

Dear William and Kate,

Congratulations on your baby daughter.

Sincerely,

Mumbles!

You should have a link to the bablefish app that can translate your posts. Maybe I just misunderstand you and we could be best friends.

S

SPG.

Halo ! :yes:.Nah ..Dont do "Friends" m8.. But "Truely" Everybody Is.. .Misunderstandings!?
[roll eye s "a" know,Weird Stuff,all Top banana! (and i aint talkng Monkeys ) So Easy for that Not to be the Case "Here" on the "Domestic" Pc..
Actually Came here to Change that^ Short Text..[2 lines up!]But Nah.. re: the next bit.. .."Yup Folks "

BTW.Got Blisters on ma hands! And my Back hurts. Trust me to Pick the HOE and Not One of the Mowers or Strimmers...Oh,D.!!! ,ive got loads of medical..Too! .. Silly Silly LOL :bigeye:
If you were to Ask my,mate "here" he'd say speaks in Code..Yikes! ..LOL:

I am Often Misunderstood,yes

IS
....................................................Actually

Understandable..! ..:D

Thx for the Respect

Last edited:

symbiote420

Veteran
Makes me laugh how people always saying all FM does is dance around the ring yet every fight he lands more punches than his opponent does. Can't be running that much!! And why should he change is style, I was always told if it ain't broke don't fix it.... I have a specific style of growing next thing peeps are gonna start saying is I can't grow erb because I only grow it organically and not in dwc, ebb & flow, etc. He is one of the best ever and it's time the Rocky Marciano fans start sucking that reality down!

S

SPG.

Surgery.Yep,i read about this but "typically" Cant find in my email!! Grr. (on a roll! dam :D) .Manny Apparantly Filled in the "A?" pre fight medical Claiming he had no injury(?) but Alledgedly had a Shoulder Injury he was taking Medication for.. etc.. Could be in Trouble..!?

at the best of times he couldnt penertrate FM's "Most" Magnificent Guard.... and said he did/gave? his best ..So "/-:" [Nowt he Could do different,imo] ...So "Thats" kind-a-like Game Over for me" .. again, he gave his Best! ,and even thought he won the Fight! (Lol)..
FM's Too Good..OR His defence "was Solid" against him.. UNBREAKABLE for Manny...
" Should of Gone MMA Style!! "' :D

Last edited:
S

SPG.

picture.php

Big Calfs on the Chap!.. Recall now too,thats where The Power Stems from so many say/believe.. (Of Course "Such a thing" is a Known Fact too) ZzZ ..lol

Yea Willie pep was it..!? Recognized that name Straight off.. Feather weight Got beat by Sandy sadler on Points ..pops says.[^,snipet too! :nono: LOL] Zzz
Yea Naz was Featherweight,i was a big fan,and pops mentioned him at least a few times.... F***ing repeats himself! GRRRr ( Get on the Web,i say, ya DAFT not too - Tabloids are "yesterdays news" ) ...
:smoke:

Last edited:

symbiote420

Veteran
I've got a high tolerance for pain and have been dealing with a bum rotator for years, finally gonna let em go in there an patch me up.... the recover time and rehab has always made me cringe but I'm done taking all these pain meds.... f**kin' naproxen aint shite! I could do 12 rounds plus some other things with it so it's possible Manny was/is telling the truth.

dill786

manny got schooled i am sorry but my heart was with manny but i went for the floyd win by UD and this was ages ago when i heard that fight was finally ON.

manny was confused in the ring he didnt know what to do, he tried fighting in the middle of the ring to no avail, floyd was hanging on the ropes manny threw some combinations and backed away..

it was one sided i give it 8-4 to floyd and i am being generous to manny

dill786

i have this outrageous consipracy that floyd is illumanati i base that on his real surname being "sinclair" as in rosyln chappel and the da vinci code... :biggrin:

floys is illumaniti thats why know one can beat him..

DrFever

Veteran
typical BS now there talking about manny lieing hahaha
Only in america where they will sue you for anything stupid

Etc oh dam at weight in i felt great but some how over night i got a virus ( cold ) and on fight day i didnt tell anyone .... so people that bet on me to win and lost should sue hahaha how many people fight, work or anything else hiding a injury hell in some jobs you report a injury you be out of a job in know time

dill786

many pactards still belive manny won and i was advised to watch it again, this time with the tv on mute, coz apparntley roy jones is prejudiced.

:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts