What's new

Manitoba outdoor crops (Guerilla Gold + crosses,auto timewarp,freezeland crosses...)

Colt122

I have there seed list and addy if anyone needs it, I talked to Mr clone before the server error...Seeds are in stock. PM if needed, I understand the timing.... :rasta:

Sin Humo

Info please

Info please

I'd like the list and contact info if you can pass it on - I don't have access yet to PM's though :violin:

Mr. Smoke

Sin Humo said:
I'd like the list and contact info if you can pass it on - I don't have access yet to PM's though :violin:

Just remember they don't ship to the USA. I think the PMs are still working at unleashthegreen.

Sin Humo

Bummer

Bummer

I could post when I first registered but then the rule was introduced so I can't even get back to my messages - ah well, looks like I'll have to spend the day butting in on posts just to get my count up :muahaha:

I'm in the UK - do they ship to the UK?

I tried registering at UTG but after a while the account dissapears and I have to register again.

bushboy

Big Greens

Big Greens

UTG is down or got some sort of error(crashed)...I hope its nothing to serious :fsu: cuz i am waiting on my order any minute now.....Got some GG in there too :jump:

Last edited:

Mr. Smoke

Sin Humo said:
I could post when I first registered but then the rule was introduced so I can't even get back to my messages - ah well, looks like I'll have to spend the day butting in on posts just to get my count up :muahaha:

I'm in the UK - do they ship to the UK?

I tried registering at UTG but after a while the account dissapears and I have to register again.

I pmed Mr clone for you. If they send to the UK Ill get your a strain list and address. They always seem to give like 12 or more mixed freebies from a breeder of your choice too. :jump:

hamstring

Veteran
Fast Pine
Where you been bro? Hope you do another grow thread this year. I going to try some AK99XFL and some of Greens gear too.

Good luck and hope to see you around.

Buddle

Veteran
Sweet...good to know.I bet MC get friggin bombarded with orders this week..lol..I know I'm sending one in.

Sin Humo

Now your just teasing me - I still haven't managed to get a price list or mailing address - this 50 posts and only 10 a day is a drudge!

Phish Dude

hey i have a question:
i liked how you just let your plants roots grow into the swampy soil so you never have to water em. but have you lost any to root rot? im just curious because i may try this same thing this spring.
peace

Greens

Sorry, I haven't been to ICmag in quite some time...

Yes, everything is sorted out; our new site is the one mentioned by phate! I'm quite sure MC has everything organized and ready to go. Yes, UDG delivers everywhere except for the US (too risky to send down there for us).

I'll be visited icmag much more often in the near future, but check me out at UDG if you need to get ahold of me quickly.

Phishdude, I lost some early on in the year due to flooding and a few more were stunted. The problem with those was that I did not have enough coco to fill the containers in those spots, so the water level got way too high. I never lost any from root rot because I think they have enough air raised above the ground. This method is just awesome and I will never go back to watering my plants.

Greens

Last edited: