What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mandala seeds shipping to States

RottyRzr

I totally understand. Short flowering time is fun and less expensive. Hopefully I don't get burned by Mandala. I really am looking forward to a PCK preservation seed run.
More than likely US customs will be your only concern. I think even that will be a minimum risk but they have been known to confiscate seeds. I had hot pepper seeds confiscated by them. I ordered them from a company in Spain.
I don't think Mandala would burn you.

Rurumo

If Ace has something you want and Mandala doesn't have it in stock, just shoot them an email and they'll see if they can order it for you. I wanted some seeds from Delicatessen one time and Mandala sourced them for me and they don't even carry that breeder. Great peeps at Mandala.

Atom

Good to know, also just received this. So looks like Mandala is going to come thru.
Screenshot_20221027-085058_Gmail.jpg

Atom

I'm going to start a seed bank but never sell the seeds..lol. Wonder how much $$$ it takes to start one, I mean for real.

Atom

Happy to report my seeds finally arrived. Not in the original packing but there are recommended from Ace Seeds so I trust them..so does North Atlantic get them with original packing??

Keif Cake

Veteran
What I meant was HOW does North Atlantic Seed is able to sell then in the original packaging.

Probably because they get bulk orders directly from Ace, where Mandala has to buy the seeds from Ace and then ship to the US. I'm sure it all has to do with Risk, especially if expected to Reship confiscated seeds.

Cactus Squatter

Is it normal to get the empty original packaging
before you get the actual seeds in the mail?

You will get empty packaging in the shipment with the seeds. You need to really look at the packaging that came to you, unless customs popped you the seeds are hidden somewhere.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran

read the part: All international .. blablablabla

Latest posts

Latest posts