What's new

Mandala seeds shipping to States

Kiefcake

Was looking to order from Mandala to get some limited releases, and although their page ships to USA, I dont see the available option in shipping options

Kiefcake

Ok, thanks for letting me know, I figured someone likely would have an answer. Guess I'll check back in the fall

Atom

First time ordering, no so impressed with the communication and shipping. Communication wise they have an auto responder that sends u a generic message saying that they will respond in a couple days. As far as shipping, my last shipping update was almost 3 days ago so I'm waiting now. Three day is kinda long given the speed of things today. And before that it takes 3 days just to get a tracking number. Hopefully I can follow up with a positive report when and if they arrive.

RyanR

With sooo many seed options located in the usa why do you even bother taking the risk ordering overseas?

Atom

Yeah they JUST came on line like this week or weekend. They are good. I have ordered from them before.

Atom

Now that I'm in $200 to Mandala I have to wait to see what happens. North Atlantic just sold out of PCK regular and that's what I'm expecting.

Keif Cake

Veteran
I saw on another forum about NASC Carrying Ace, and am pretty excited about that. I never really looked at the Limited releases since I couldn't get them, but now I've spent the last couple of days contemplating the Hashplant Haze KC or Gt x Panama

RyanR

Yeah some of the purple caper and ace strains on their seem like they would be alright to run. Hard to choose anything these days sooo many options.

Atom

Yeah, I see a shift coming from the cookies and the "Maca Frappa Gelato Skull Crusher Lemon White" type desert cultivars. I look for basic hard hitting cultivars that are unique without too much genetic interference or a real legacy cultivar , So yeah alot of choices out there.

Keif Cake

Veteran
It really is hard to choose, I need to dig through some of the crosses I've made as well, I'd be running a 100 plants if I had the space, equipment, and money for outrageous electric bills.

I look for different things at different times, I've been running mostly pure sativas for the past 18 months, and now that I have a couple that I'll be keeping for a little while, I'm wanting to search for fuel, diesel, gassy bud at the moment, as well as going towards more manageable hybrids of anything that sounds interesting. After a good year of monster unmanageable plants, I'm missing being able to mess around in the tent and being able to see most of the plants easily

Atom

I totally understand. Short flowering time is fun and less expensive. Hopefully I don't get burned by Mandala. I really am looking forward to a PCK preservation seed run.

Keif Cake

Veteran
I went ahead and ordered both lol. It's easier to build up a solid supply and have plenty to share with shorter flowering ones, especially when you can get 2 runs in during the same time frame. I've never used Mandala, but I've only heard positive things about them. PCK is one I've always wanted to try, and have 2 Panama x PCK close to being put into flower.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mandala has always come through for me. Customs takes forever sometimes but I always got my seeds

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Mandala seeds have always been a good outfit. You don't have to worry if you buy directly from them. I always wait for them to open their shop before ordering to make sure I get true Mandala seed. I have some "out of stock" Ganesh growing now. I like all their stuff. 😎