What's new

Mandala Sadhu Is Weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

romdog11

Im a medicinal user and i found that mandala seeds are way under par. this shit is not intended for medicinal users so i have no idea why on their website it says its a medicinal strain. total bullshit. i guess you get what you pay for and good thing i only wasted 30 bucks on these seeds. 2 big thumbs down for mandala mikes shitty strains. hey mike why dont you raise the price and grow better plants then giving the public your shotty merchandise. i have also seen posts here and on homegrown 420 saying how the potency in mandala strains are weak and i have to agree.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi

I wouldn't agree with you, i have smoked and seen growing mandala mike hashberry and mandla 1 and it was top quality buds, to be rated as good as some SourD IBL for some phenotypes...
A smoke report could be great, with some picts, even if the potency lacks...

G

so you only flowered out two? there seem to be quite a few strains that need to be grown perfectly to match up to breeder's descriptions and a quite view of your grow thread shows you didnt give them the best attention. 2 females is hardly enough to try and discredit a line imo. :2cents:

the mandala strains i have toked have been far from 'shotty' unlike this 'smoke report'. do you have any critique of the strain or are you just bashing the breeder's entire collection based on your two poorly-grown females?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am a Med patient and I recomend Mandala Mikes genetics. I have had several grows of both Sadu and Hashberry with excelent results. Great grows, smoke, taste etc.. I guess it depends on the grower/user? DD

G

shit a couple of their strains made the top 10 this year in high times. they even got a mandala plant on the cover of the big book of buds and every strain they got is in the big book.

maybe you just fucked up somewhre along the line.

ive grown sadhu and i sell it for 70 bucks an 8th and people love it . i grew it sythetically in veg and organically in flower.

i love mandal gear great prices and super nice plants and eay to grow and they are forgiving to mistakes, so if you got sub par results from sadhu you must not have given the plants even sub par care. caue they perform well on thier own so there must have been some extreme shit going on in your garden bro.

ive even got 80 buck for my lst 8th of it when i told the dude it was all gone. he didnt care what it cost he wanted it and he could of had an 8th of wappa that i had for 60 buck and wappa are super medicaly plants in my opinion. but he chose the sadhu. i got speed queens and hashbery and white satin as mothers and mandala bud sells like its dipped in heroin!

Z

zoolander

I grew Hashberry and Speedqueen and at first was'nt to happy with the Hashberry high then it cured out and its pretty good. But I like that speedqueen alot I dont think they compare to the Sour Diesel IBL but for the price and speed of growth you can't go wrong. :2cents:

Dragor

What a harsh reprimand of such a fine team of breeders whom you know barely anything about, so please watch your tongue before it gets caught somewhere...
As far as their genetics they are absolute fire my friend, they are just SO clean and pure with none of that hangover and have excellent THC/CBD balances that make it medicinal (uplifting, painkilling and appetite enhancing etc) - medicinal doesn't mean it will rip you out of your gourd and make you mentally incapacitated.... if you want those genetics then search elsewhere, goodbye...

Fuzzbang

I smell a hidden agenda here.
You make a blanket statement that Mandala strains are shit.
You spent 30 bucks on one strain.
Take your own advice and spend away to ensure your quality genetics.
With all the variables involved in a grow, for 30 bucks you now know its all shit.
Youve seen posts claiming the same so what.
I see posts of expensive strains that at times disapoint thr grower.
Once again variables.
Supply and demand. Mandalas inventory turnover speaks volumes for the best bang for your buck.
Rez thinks Fets gear is shit yet fet is considered a god at other sites ,get my drift.
Just curious these other posts about poor quality you found after your purchase and grow. Hmmmmmmmm
Shame on you for not researching your investment prior to purchase.
Hidden agenda. I stand by that

petal

romdog11 said:
Im a medicinal user QUOTE]

suppose a lot depends on what your medical
condition is ?

medicinal user is a bit vague.

Medical Use:
Sadhu assists against stress and nervousness.

Last edited:

Zaxxon63

Fuzzbang said:
I smell a hidden agenda here.
You make a blanket statement that Mandala strains are shit.
You spent 30 bucks on one strain.
Take your own advice and spend away to ensure your quality genetics.
With all the variables involved in a grow, for 30 bucks you now know its all shit.
Youve seen posts claiming the same so what.
I see posts of expensive strains that at times disapoint thr grower.
Once again variables.
Supply and demand. Mandalas inventory turnover speaks volumes for the best bang for your buck.
Rez thinks Fets gear is shit yet fet is considered a god at other sites ,get my drift.
Just curious these other posts about poor quality you found after your purchase and grow. Hmmmmmmmm
Shame on you for not researching your investment prior to purchase.
Hidden agenda. I stand by that

Yea, I have to agree.

Sounds like "elitist disinformation BULL CRAP", to me too.

Why don't you grow some Killer Kush; if you wanna get "crippled" RD?

(Who's got that?...............maybe that Greenthumb fella?)

Last edited:

Tripco

I could understand that Speed Queen makes an weak hash source (in some cases, but generaly, it's not one of the hashiest Mandalas Strains), but Sadhu? Yo gotta be kiddin'. It's great, not like Hashberry, O.K., but well enough to make the good resin ball that will launch you into outer space.

Hello Rom.It seems you are disapointed in every sinlge strain you buy.Could you answer these q's for me.How long has it been since you have actually gotten high form Marijuana?Are you immune sounds strange but some buddies of mine cant get high no matter how dank the dank is.I hope you can find a strain that knocks you on your feet.I know you must be upset putting al that time into growing someithing.Good luck on finding a strain that helps you becouse so far none have done diddily for you.

romdog11

well me a 3 other med users all feel the same way about this strain...and 1 non med user...............im going to be sharing whats left of these seeds with someone on this site so hopefully he will be able to tell you guys how his exp. is.

romdog11

here is what people put on hg 420

"i've grown out hashberry indoor and outdoor this year, and i gotta say my hashberry wasn't all that strong"
^^^^
"Aside from growing outside and having a huge yeild, I had a simulair experience."

"Ive grown out a considerable amount of Hashberry.. Ill throw some pics in so you can see.. Its a fantastic plant and with the right pheno a very large yielder... This is a touchy subject when it comes to the beloved Hashberry, the eternal potency question.. Straight out,in my oppinion Hashberry is great bud but its not that potent."

Potency isnt what makes the best Marijuana.In my oponion smell,flavor,high(not potency) and if it is easy to grow good yield.If all those are met then I think its good. With HB I cant really say yet but on Mandals strain review thing it says.High: the classic chill-out weed; an expansive indica stone with a powerful high that sets in with the first lungfull of smoke; the buzz is first light headed and very balanced before switching to a stronger narcotic phase towards the end of your flight.
Potency: 7/10; hash: 9/10; medical effects are immediate also with long-term use; suitable for regular med users.
Aroma: fruity-berry; blackcurrant jam; hashy
Medical use: Hashberry shows medical potential against anxiety and sleep disorders; it can provide calming effects for moderate pain relief (this is not a narcotic strain to aid against severe pain).
Classic chill out weed.Also I see your mad about other strains other than Mandalas.It may be you have a humongous tolerence.This thread wasnt about Hashberry anyways.it is about Sadhu here is the discreption from Mandalas Web.His descreptions seem to say the truths about his plants unlike some other breeders.
High: you can relax and unwind with this strong psychoactive high that makes your mind fly while your body stays in a state of relaxation. This indica is seldom narcotic if harvested timely and is perfect for those after work hours or lazy afternoons. Very satisfying and enjoyable ganja.
Potency: 8/10; long-lasting; no nervous side-effects (racy heart, etc.), medical effects are immediate also with long-term use; suitable for regular med users.
Aroma: fruity melon; sweet or candy-like; earthy; some spice
Medical Use: Sadhu assists against stress; nervousness; sleep disorders; it has shown anti-depressive properties.
I sure hope you find a strain that fits your needs.

EDIT:Nice looking buds too if you dont like em you can always send em too me.LOL

Last edited:
G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

Evil_Indica said:
ive grown sadhu and i sell it for 70 bucks an 8th and people love it .

:off2: but thats cold game, i cant stand people that sell 8ths for that much. i guess the tree scene must be weak there or some thing cuz i would never pay 70 for a 8th. hell over 40 bucks is pushing it. but i guess if u could find dumb people to buy it for that much then go ahead. i personally would tell u to go fuck your self and then rob u for trying 2 rob me. :asskick:

Last edited:

HotCha

AriesXX said:
This is bitching, not a smoke report.

True that, but everyone's opinion is worthwhile, Romdog, if you could give some more details about why it didn't work for you that would be great. To each his own you know? Strains that aren't that potent can still be interesting head-wise; I'm thinking Citral, NL, Skunk, things like that that can be superb or dull depending on a lot of variables. Was it just a zero all together for you? A report that calls bullsh!t is as valuable as a report that says a strain is great for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.