What's new

MANDALA - MANDALA#1

Just smoked some of this. First time I smoked it, it made me feel happy and got rid of my anxiety. It has dried a little more since then, and has gained a lot more strength. This stuff is pretty damn strong. Too much of this stuff will make people like me have a panic attack. 1 or 2 hits gets you in just the right place. So take it easy, people with anxiety, and it will help you. Too much and you will panic for a while, then want to sleep. Tastes really good as well. Very frosty bud. Smells like berries.

przcvctm

N_P

That brings up something I'd never considered before. For those of us who need meds for our heads, could a long cure be a bad thing?

I've got some Ganesh that's been jarred for about 4 or 5 months now. Thanks for the heads up. I'll go easy with it.

I've found that a long cure usually makes the bud have a less paranoid high. So no, I don't think it's a bad thing. I hate curing bud sometimes tho because it can lose smell and taste.

Just as a note, I haven't smoked any cured Mandala #1 yet, the high might change over time.

chappie

Veteran
My Mandala notes so far:

I have some M#1 that is over a year old. Still has that crazy dried apples/carmel smell and the high has not changed at all. Its pretty strong if you smoke too much, I like 1-2 hits most of the time.

8 Miles High, I find gets much trippier and has a very high ceiling, but in low doses its very joyous and mellow.

Kalichakra hits hard and is speedier than the others.

Point of No Return is a powerful blast. It does not make me sleepy like they said, but leaves me unable to do much other than enjoy it.

My Krystalicas were all male, so I haven't had a chance yet (have 4 beans left). Also havent planted any sadhu yet but will next run.

Latest posts

Latest posts