What's new

Man vs. Wild with Will Ferrel

D

Denial N Error

I also watched this, honestly I was a little disappointed.. Im glad they geared it more toward a serious show than comedy, but some of the comedy was plain stupid.. like they had nothing better to do but to make some more footage. . Overall it was mediocre..

I duno.. I like Survivorman much better anyways..

SkareCrow

it would be nice if ferrel go lost out there and never returned so he wouldn't be able to make anymore of his shitty movies

WaTerR

skarecrow=communist

i thoroughly enjoy almost all of mr. ferrels movies thank you very much hahaha

oh and by the way great show too they both are funny when you come right down to it.

SkareCrow

skarecrow=communist

i thoroughly enjoy almost all of mr. ferrels movies thank you very much hahaha

oh and by the way great show too they both are funny when you come right down to it.

once you've seen one will ferrel movie you've seen them all hes been playing the same character since snl.

thats not acting t

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is what all the people from snl do. look at back sheep vs tommy boy, and also happy gilmore vs. waterboy. I still think will farrel is hilarious though.

MrDanky

this episode really shows you how unfit will ferrell truly is...

if he wasnt funny, i dont think the guy would be able to survive on this planet.

wow that's kinda harsh. I thought it was a classic episode. For being completely out of shape he kept a positive/hilarious outlook which I appreciated

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha it was great. will hates bear grills now.
he was halarious. he ate the twinky they were gonna split in the begining.