What's new

Man vs. Wild with Will Ferrel

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bear is gonna cut Will open, and crawl inside to stay warm like in "The Empire Strikes Back"

spyvsspy

Just watched it. Had some funny moments but not quite as funny as I thought it was gonna be. Anyone else see it?

Smoke Kush

ya i agree with you. I think Will got in a little over his head, for a movie promotion. a lot of commercials too, i guess thats to be expected

sk

I can't believe they drank pee. :jawdrop:

They didn't drink pee. Will joked about it. Bear mentionned when you get dehydrated your body excretes vitamins through urine. Will jokingly stated that if need be Bear just give him "the signal" and he'd drink his urine.

spyvsspy

In a prior episode, from Kimberlies, Australia I think, he drinks his own pee, and in another one, from Africa I think he stores his pee inside a snake carcass to hold onto until later, when he slurps it from inside of the hollowed out snake body............:nono: Thats some burl shit.

I don't know if Will Ferrell would have ACTUALLY followed up on drinking his own pee, judging from his reaction after eating some of the roasted reindeer head, I'm guessing he would have puked comedian pee and reindeer guts all over the arctic tundra. Either way:
Watched it once: Thought it was funny, but not as funny as I thought it was gonna be, more of a promotional show for "land of the lost"
Watched it twice: Thought it was less funny
Watched it three times, after smoking four bowls of my newly harvested Rez Double Strawberry Diesel: Loved every moment of it............ and am about to watch it again........ MOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just caught it last night, thought it was pretty funny. Worth watching.