What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Man sent to jail for yawning

J

jwop

I know, lets walk through Central Park at 4 am with $100 bills falling out our pockets calling, "Free crack and blow jobs!" That would never lead to trouble.

you are very good at growing and building stuff ... but your analogies suck

H

h^2 O

_Yawningcontagious.jpg

Lifebreather

Veteran
This guy may be a idiot but six months for yawning thats not only crazy its a obvious abuse of power which these judges and scum bag prosecutors seem to get away with daily.

Exactly x 2.

Six months for something the guy may not have been able to help. Seriously, any siding with the law in this case is either just carelessness, or poorly trying to prove a point...

Lifebreather

Veteran
Now that I read through it and realize the company he was with, his physical appearance (based on his quotes lol), and conclude this was racially provoked in one way or another.

Often judges get kickdowns for sentencing people for extreme terms. Not only that, but if they are vested into the prison system, their stocks rise with the increase in occupied beds...

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
He's out now.

not quite the same ...

Exactly the same only far more cowardly. He went out of his way to show gross disrespect and contempt, begged to be busted and got what he asked for. Where's the problem? Go, Judge.

You'll have to explain to me how my crack analogy is less than spot on. The idiot begged to be treated like the idiot he is and got what he begged for. We should be happy for him. I for one wont canonize that level of stupidity

CaptainTrips

He's out now.

Exactly the same only far more cowardly. He went out of his way to show gross disrespect and contempt, begged to be busted and got what he asked for. Where's the problem? Go, Judge.

You'll have to explain to me how my crack analogy is less than spot on. The idiot begged to be treated like the idiot he is and got what he begged for. We should be happy for him. I for one wont canonize that level of stupidity

Maybe the judge was deserving of gross disrespect and contempt. Do you think a cop should be able to bust a night stick on your ass because you don't bow down to his authority?

T

theratings

That yawner deserved every day of the 6 months he was sentenced to! I mean really yawning in the court room?! What a jerk - he did it on purpose people, I hate when people yawn while I'm talking!! This guy deserves to BURN FOR THIS think about the children this affects.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
I was waiting in court once and they were working through the prisoners first. Every time they'd open the door to the prisoner's waiting room one of them would flush the toilet. After 3 or 4 times the judge sent back a warning. Guy did it again, and the judge gave him 30 days for contempt. I thought it funny as hell.