What's new

man i got so drunk last night - 1800 tequila SUCKS

H

h^2 O

you know that 1800 tequila commercial where the guy from the Sopranos pours himself a shot with the top of the the bottle? Yeah well it doesn't really work like that - you tip it upside down, it fills the top/makes the shot, and then youhave to disconnect the top (full of booze from the bottle (full of booze). Seeing there's more booze in the bottle, figured disconnect the top/shot as the bottle is right side up. Doing so, you lose about half the shot in the top, as it runs right back into the battle.
The tequila tastes like ass too. It's dirty or something.

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
Maybe it was the tequila. I recommend Don Julio reposado. Another thing, tequila is not for pussies. Try drinking it straight out of a shot glass with lemon, salt and sangrita. It will get you really drunk but you have to learn how to measure your tolerance...too much and your vomiting...lol. I do know some heavy weights though that can go through 2 bottles a night.

PEACE

Megas

Well if its someone from the Sopranos is paid to endorse it, well shit it must be good. :bat:lol.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
If you have to drink Tequila, drink the best....

2killya.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I got really drunk & obnoxious last night while I was in
a college bar where I was known by nobody of course.
I shot pool, pinched asses (yes everyone's), spilled as
much beer after midnight as I drank and told them all to
just call me by my online name, Yummybud.......

whiterabbit9

Veteran
hahahhaaha
no way

S4L: were you alone ?

I know you can get so drunk you start pinching asses, but that can lead to trouble

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know you can get so drunk you start pinching asses, but that can lead to trouble
so you're keeping tabs on me huh?
yeah it leads to trouble, but that's why I like it so much
and wtf, this time I pawned it off as being 'you know who'

Last edited:

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
post your favourite tequilas ... i love it and i'm open to suggestions, can't say as i've drank many different ones, just the usual sauza and cuervo gold.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
some years back i went to tijuana, took a bus from san diego.. LONG story short when we arrived they took us to this liquor store where you can try 80 types of tequila - For FREE!!
some good stuff but i really dont remember buch, just the way a trip to tj should be :D

and patron kicks the shit outta 1800 anyday. blue agave FTW

H

h^2 O

Mind if I ask why you drink so much ?
depression/anxiety/PTSD. I'm working on it though. Going to church with a pretty friend girl today, trying to get something going/amke it look like Im a family guy...just doing what she likes to do cuz chicks are like that. Doesn't matter how much you think something sucks, if they like it YOU like it.

H

h^2 O

I got really drunk & obnoxious last night while I was in
a college bar where I was known by nobody of course.
I shot pool, pinched asses (yes everyone's), spilled as
much beer after midnight as I drank and told them all to
just call me by my online name, Yummybud.......

that about sums up my night, yeah, :) I did have a "hello my name is" sticker with yummybud on it. We should start a yummybud gear in public thread...tshirts n stuff. I'll see if cafepress can make me one. Like his user info on the side panel, avitar and rep. Wait! Put the rep on the back! like a concert tour tshirt that shows all the cities...this can show the comments... people would rofl everywhere