What's new

Male Chauvinist Pigs Should Not Exist in the 21st Century

L

LolaGal

I don't think it is the same Randude.

I have a feeling that youenjoyed it, but I did not.

I want to explain that these people have known me for years and all are aware of my stance on married men.

to behave in this manner after plainly being told such advances were unwelcome, qualifies for Male Chauvinist Pig behavior.

In other words, what I want does not count, I am just a woman to be pawed and drooled over like a dog toy.

That is the attitude I have a problem with. I do not hate men. I enjoy the charming and well behaved ones. The ones that make me laugh are my favorites of all.

D

Denial N Error

I'm old fashioned, don't believe in one night stands, affairs with married men. I have my Southern Standards to uphold.

I will make exception for Kurt Russell and Ryan Kwanten, if ya'll happen to be members and are reading this.

LOL

That had me going until I read the last sentence. :D

U

ureapwhatusow

I was only a Chauvinist Pig till I decided to get in touch with my feminine side

Now I consider myself a male lesbian worthy of loving all women, even the ones that hate men

WOMAN POWER

:: crosses fingers hopes it works

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I don't think it is the same Randude.

I have a feeling that youenjoyed it, but I did not.

I've been dragged under the table and into the closet. I've also climbed out windows and jumped off roofs to get away. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's just easier to just lie down and take it like a man, and sometimes you have to look her in the eye and say you'll kick her teeth in if she touches you again. Molesters come in every shape, size and sex.

Still, overall I agree with you. Chivalry and chauvinism are two different things and misogyny is rampant in the world.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
randude, you can be a bad boy and still treat a lady right... to disrespect a woman is not being a bad boy but a bad human being and the two things are quite different, imo.

peace

Rouge

Hey there Moldy, you forgot about menstrual cramps! They are a mutha fu.....
Lola's got a 38. Now she wants a shotgun! Guess she wants to be treated like the Queen of England.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
Damn good advice Pops.... heh heh.

That would just get these animals fired up.

I think it is the forbidden fruit theory at work here. They know they can't get it, drives em wild.

I'm old fashioned, don't believe in one night stands, affairs with married men. I have my Southern Standards to uphold.

I will make exception for Kurt Russell and Ryan Kwanten, if ya'll happen to be members and are reading this.
you can call me 'snake'.... ...prison...the eyepatch is a gene thing...CaptainRon had one, too.