What's new

Male Chauvinist Pigs Should Not Exist in the 21st Century

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Damn, guess I'm gonna just have to start dressing up like Lara Croft and strap on my 45s to my thighs
imo this would be the wrong move for someone who's not entirely certain they would use it if it came to that....while open carrying does command attention its not always the attention you were hoping for...victims are victims showing a gun or not.....

I met him out back with a 38 S&W tucked into my pocket and he suddenly decided not to come through my yard with his tractor.
\
i would think his change in attitude came not from your gun but from the fact you may have changed the demeanor in with you were speaking to this person....maybe not tho...but a strong willed person usually wins...peace az

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I have to say that AzGrOw-N-sMoKe has a very valid point, reguarding reaction to demeanor. I can tell that when Im having a bad day, people react to me differently, and vise versa.

L

LolaGal

did you miss the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner... I think that was the whole point...

And back to farm boy on the tractor, the 38 was the only reason he didn't run me down with the tractor on my own land.

He said he had school and it was inconvenient for him to haul hay in the summer when it was not in session. Dec-Jan were his prime hay hauling times.

After 30 trips out to tell him to quit and being ignored, the only thing different in the situation was the 38 handle sticking out of my pocket.

This suddenly turned the chauvinist into a believer.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am being mildly amused at the moment by ya'lls torment of ThirstyWorm; I'll let ya'll go wild a while longer till I am no longer amused... :biglaugh:

This troll hunt has distracted us from the thread however.

That would be a fun emoticon. A troll hunter. Wonder if one exists? A little smilie on a horse with a lance and he goes under a bridge and spears the troll and it runs out and dies. Trolls should be booger colored too.

:biglaugh:

If thats out there Loleeee, Trichy will find it!!! hahaha Where is that girl!! :D

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
did you miss the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner... I think that was the whole point...

And back to farm boy on the tractor, the 38 was the only reason he didn't run me down with the tractor on my own land.

He said he had school and it was inconvenient for him to haul hay in the summer when it was not in session. Dec-Jan were his prime hay hauling times.

After 30 trips out to tell him to quit and being ignored, the only thing different in the situation was the 38 handle sticking out of my pocket.

Well, if you felt you needed to protect yourself from this @$$ holly'o, you certainly got the message accross. Nothing wrong with arming yourself, at all! You really never know how far some people will go. Im a proud gun owner, and wouldn't hesitate to pull one if being harrassed on my own property!

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

this is the point im making...how do you know he was sexist did he scream belittling comments about how wemon are suspossed to be pregnant an barefoot....i doubt it...you were acting like a victim so he treated you like one....once you showed you weren't gonna be a victim tada your not....the bottemline is if you dont wanna be treated like a victim dont act like one...peace az

zoidb3rg

You want to be treated differently, yet i can bet my bottom dollar that you've paid for considerably less than half of the dates you've been on. Game set and match.

T

TrichyTrichy

I'm only playing. I'd never shoot ya. Be nice to Lolagal she had a hard day.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I'm only playing. I'd never shoot ya. Be nice to Lolagal she had a hard day.

Tell the truth Trichy.....

soviet2.jpg

You'll pop a cap in his azz, won't you ?

:nanana:

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Ugh.... you guys are killing me. I gotta go to sleep, gotta work tonight. Great discussion you guys. I think I got some perspective from that.... How bout you???

L

LolaGal

Hey guys, had to go out and transplant a tomato into a pot out on the porch.

When I dug into it there were about 15 little newborn blue tailed skinks or lizards that had obviously just hatched out.

I put em in the ole standby Mason Jar. What a collection of pets I'm getting...

Now 15 Skinks. :biglaugh: