What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.

Malawi x PCK

MrHamilton

Day 68, she’s getting close.
628DDCAB-7A82-40EF-B86B-416F2A569808.jpeg
5462B10E-C2BB-40B1-80FD-902D358DB54E.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @MrHamilton glad to see you are about to harvest your purple Malawi x PCK pheno :)
Looks like she reached end of flowering with nutrient deficiencies/ph problem.

How is she on the nose ? Lemon cleaner-berry ?

MrHamilton

Hi @MrHamilton glad to see you are about to harvest your purple Malawi x PCK pheno :)
Looks like she reached end of flowering with nutrient deficiencies/ph problem.

How is she on the nose ? Lemon cleaner-berry ?
She has the great Malawi/African woody/incense with a sweet berry back end. Both her and the others that got accidentally pollinated kind of just got limped along to the finish. She deserves another proper run, I love all of these Malawi crosses.

Edit: I just went and handled the hanging plant and yes, it is a lemon-berry cleaner with the woody/incense.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks like a glacier @kamyo :D Thanks for keeping us updated on your amazing gardening job with ACE genetics. Is this new Malawi x PCK from seed, or was it previously grown and pictured ?

kamyo

Looks like a glacier @kamyo :D Thanks for keeping us updated on your amazing gardening job with ACE genetics. Is this new Malawi x PCK from seed, or was it previously grown and pictured ?
Thanks, Dubi. I grew them all from seed late last year. Kept several cuttings from different ones, and still have about 3 that are still around, including that girl.