What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x PCK

kamyo

Veteran
Here are a few random shots over the past few days. A couple of them are getting close. I'm almost out of weed, so I'll probably take one or two of the more mature ones this weekend.
PXL_20231007_005750855.jpg
PXL_20231009_062949669~2.jpg
PXL_20231007_033359090.jpg
PXL_20231007_005708112.jpg
PXL_20231012_093154306.jpg
PXL_20231012_092202192.jpg
PXL_20231011_050902109.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing resins and flowers @kamyo :yummy: hash from that girl would be amazing.

Another missile for your Malawi x PCK arsenal:tiphat: @FletchF.Fletch Please let us know how she does compare with your beloved Duende (previous green selection) once you are more familiarized with the new one.

Touching to know all the experience you both have with this F1 and how much you love it.
Hope you find great plants from the new seeds.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
For any of you that know me, you’ll know I’m primarily focused on longer flowering pure or nearly pure sativas, but I just read this entire thread today and I’m wondering why I’ve never tried this cross???

I’m going to have to check online and get some of these. I need a good 50/50 strain. Plus I want to bulk up my New Caledonia stash for when I get around to that strain. Heck, MPCK x NC sounds pretty amazing, but I’m really thinking to find a good female or two and also hopefully a positive search for a killer Posi Haze from Tom stock could be crossed into the MPCK. That really sounds intriguing to me.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Haha indeed @goingrey. Had to take a break from clipping to deal with a bit of a surprise blizzard we got hit with but I got it finished today finally. 😎

View attachment 18781435

Just one more outdoor plant to come down yet; a Bangi Haze which is by far the biggest. Gonna give it another 2 wks or so though.

Excited to see what that one yields! :smokey:

First outdoor I chopped this season is starting to cure up nicely. A nice “blocky” PCKxKali China pheno.

Going to jar up a bit to continue curing and vac seal/deep freeze the rest for long term storage.😋

View attachment 18781436

View attachment 18781437

Lemonade…Do you deep freeze the bulk pre-cure? And if so, do they then cure post deep-freeze?

kamyo

Veteran
Amazing resins and flowers @kamyo :yummy: hash from that girl would be amazing.

Another missile for your Malawi x PCK arsenal:tiphat: @FletchF.Fletch Please let us know how she does compare with your beloved Duende (previous green selection) once you are more familiarized with the new one.

Touching to know all the experience you both have with this F1 and how much you love it.
Hope you find great plants from the new seeds.

Thanks, Dubi. Indeed, I'm very interested to see how that short girl does in the hash department. Once she dries a bit, it'll be one big resin party on those buds. Keeping at least a few different girls for now, including a really nice green one.
For any of you that know me, you’ll know I’m primarily focused on longer flowering pure or nearly pure sativas, but I just read this entire thread today and I’m wondering why I’ve never tried this cross???

I’m going to have to check online and get some of these. I need a good 50/50 strain. Plus I want to bulk up my New Caledonia stash for when I get around to that strain. Heck, MPCK x NC sounds pretty amazing, but I’m really thinking to find a good female or two and also hopefully a positive search for a killer Posi Haze from Tom stock could be crossed into the MPCK. That really sounds intriguing to me.
Big fan of your grows. I think you'd love the MPCK. It adds stuff to the PCK that it could really use. Beefs up everything, keeps the color a good amount of time, and gives plenty of vigor. A nice sativa variety like the NC or Haze you mentioned to a beefy, purple MPCK would be amazing. I think that was probably the thinking behind the Red Sapphire.

NOREGRETZ

Looks clearly on the purple MPCK side @NOREGRETZ did the grinspoon improve anything ?
En el crecimiento, obtienes plantas grandes aún con 10 o 12 h de luz, tiene la misma estructura que grinspoon pero con bracteas más grandes al igual con las cabezas de resina pero esta es seca, diferente a la de los parentales estos tenían resina chiclosa

kamyo

Veteran
Almost 10 weeks 11/13. Going to shoot for 11.

@NOREGRETZ that Grinspoon cross looks amazing. Can definitely see the MPCK influence. Have been watching them pass through on Instagram as well.

Attachments

• PXL_20231026_042016672.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231026_042016672.MP.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 135

JAHNODUB

Give Tanx!! I'm enjoying it to the MAX!! always a pleasure to smoke the fruits of your breeding @dubi , great terpenes profile on this one, strong smell like lemon juice and has some delicous lemon/blackcurrants flavor with earthy and black peppery after taste/notes. FX's are really trippy and very creative, meditative by the end of the trip. Max respect for this great work!

Azeotrope

Veteran
Just adding some pics from one of my runs of this fantastic cross. Circa 2021. This tent had some Malawi and Malawi x PCK.

Attachments

• IMG_6263.jpeg
    IMG_6263.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_6336.jpeg
    IMG_6336.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_6222.jpeg
    IMG_6222.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_6238.jpeg
    IMG_6238.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_6240.jpeg
    IMG_6240.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 131

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your interest @Eastcoastcookies Malawi x PCK isprobably our most solid sativa/indica F1 using straight landraces.

PCK and Malawi x PCK can easily be grown around 39º latitude you comment (for both coastal Mediterranean and continental climates). In fact, the finishing times stated in our strain descriptions are for 37ºN.

Around these latitudes, PCK usually finishes late Sept-first days Oct, and Malawi x PCK around 2nd-3rd week of October, but Malawi x PCK yield and potency is 2-3 times stronger than pure PCK.

Thanks for your interest @Eastcoastcookies Malawi x PCK isprobably our most solid sativa/indica F1 using straight landraces.

PCK and Malawi x PCK can easily be grown around 39º latitude you comment (for both coastal Mediterranean and continental climates). In fact, the finishing times stated in our strain descriptions are for 37ºN.

Around these latitudes, PCK usually finishes late Sept-first days Oct, and Malawi x PCK around 2nd-3rd week of October, but Malawi x PCK yield and potency is 2-3 times stronger than pure PCK.
@dubi now that is some valuable info . I appreciate it and cant wait to get things rollin . Will keep ya folks posted .
Happy Holidays !!

Latest posts

Latest posts