What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Destroyer 23 x Deep Chunk/TTH

Before water
IMG_20230825_182841.jpg
IMG_20230825_182847.jpg

And after

IMG_20230826_095801.jpg

She's stretching, so shouldn't be long now before we see some flowers.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
And the killer A5 haze.

Before and after
IMG_20230825_182907.jpg

IMG_20230826_095813.jpg

This plant got the worse of the grasshoppers attacks and really didn't like the intense heat of July; she still doesn't like it now but is improving.

I fed all the plants 5 days ago with a tea consisting of bat guano, worm hummus and molasses that had been brewing with an air stone for 24 hrs.

I have a large collection of dried banana skins that I'll grind up and use as top dressing in the next day or so.

need4weed

Veteran
A good one for everyone... my friends, I'm a beginner in these extraction stops kkkk... I live in a country where the government is very oppressive regarding freedom... but the question is the following: I have a material of the Apple haze species.. .which has been vacuum sealed for 8 months ........the material smells good but the flowers are as hard as rocks... if anyone can help me transform this material into something useful ..be dry..oil ... rosin...anything useful..because I have 50 kg of this stuff.

View attachment 18880711
50kg, that's some cartel shit going on bro. I can't see people wanting to buy bricked weed in volume unless maybe you're in the States. I'd be looking to use Co2 extraction. It's safe and can be done industrial scale

CDNINCA

A Warning to all prospective cobbers!

Expect to lose your mind, at least occasionally; I've just posted my diary in the wrong thread. 😂 and that's before we get serious later tonight😉
@Hombre del mont , too darned funny, and here I was starting to think that I should post some photos of the plants that I have going too! You are an inspiration! I like seeing your plants, thanks for sharing. They look pretty happy with their "hands to the sky" after watering too! Cheers!!

Asentrouw

After reading all the stories here, I'd really like to try it. 😃

But I currently don't have much fresh buds for this. However, I do have some dried leftovers of Nevilles.

Does it matter for the fermentation process if you combine dry with fresh/wet material?

I would think that during sweating, the dry buds will absorb some excess moisture, bacterial life and will be fermented along with the fresh buds? Or doesn't it work that way?

ost

the time slowely is getting here ,for my first attempt(at makein some cobs 3 small cobs only about 5 grams each) to be of age, to try out!still shooting for new years party!
822 Two more cobs added 1 @ .50 0Z THE OTHER @.10 oz open today to air dry 24 hr sweat in truck windows down ,it been hot here.so sticky had to peel the vac bag loose from the cob!and it's not my best smoke.the good stuff is still 8 weeks out at the least.a start on next years supply, more to come ,maybe 1 day i can post pics.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts