What's new

Malawi Bubble

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
lookin good! real indica looking leaves, wonder if that will change during flower...

B

blue_tick

testy

looking sweet bro. keep up the good work. looks like they are loving it

peace

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
For 3 weeks their moving quickly ...they looks happy ...what do u have em under fluros?

Lyfespan

subbed for this one ;) might see about popping a few satorihaze X bogglegum seeds that have been sitting idle

testymctester

Veteran
4 weeks above ground... getting a little unhappy in these little pots. Transplanting today :dance013:

12825744_434314993405697_97033507_n.jpg

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking so good man, not bad for smaller pots.
can't wait to see how they turn out!

B

blue_tick

testy
those things are pushing rite along nice. i know with the malawi that they don't like to be root restricted and the sooner they are up potted the better female rate you will have. not sure this would be the same with it being crossed but you never know

peace

testymctester

Veteran
looking so good man, not bad for smaller pots.
can't wait to see how they turn out!

Thanks man! They got the upgrade yesterday, so a little more room to stretch their legs now. Think I'm going to top them a couple times. They are all on their 8th node now with just a little branching. Need to bush them out better, so a little topping and training should help. I'm thinking they will be ready to flip in 2-3 weeks.

testymctester

Veteran
testy
those things are pushing rite along nice. i know with the malawi that they don't like to be root restricted and the sooner they are up potted the better female rate you will have. not sure this would be the same with it being crossed but you never know

peace

Thanks flboy! I hear ya on the small pots. Unfortunately, my limited veg space prevents me from using bigger pots at this time. Thankfully, I'm about finished on a new dedicated veg space and test flower room so I won't have this problem much longer. :biggrin:

testymctester

Veteran
They're much happier in the new pots. Everybody is showing preflowers too, so I'll remove the males this weekend and get this show started!

12783363_664507567023770_1774290109_n.jpg

Ez Rider

Veteran
Just saw this 1:lurk: Looking good. You can really see the SB in the leaf structure/size. I'm assuming the lighter color is from the Malawi? It should be awesome. The cross make me think of old time NL#5 x Haze...but better:good:

testymctester

Veteran
Just saw this 1:lurk: Looking good. You can really see the SB in the leaf structure/size. I'm assuming the lighter color is from the Malawi? It should be awesome. The cross make me think of old time NL#5 x Haze...but better:good:

Thanks EZ! The color is actually just mixed spectrum lighting (hps/mh). They are all fairly dark green and healthy.

I agree about the potential of this cross. Corpsey picked great parents!

Latest posts

Latest posts