What's new

Malawi Bubble

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
part of my goal was to make a malawi plant with more aroma/flavor. and also bigger sour bubble buds, this cross is double the size of any SB i have had. I don't have a scale so i don't know the yield but it's average for a hybrid.

The one i kept had the most smell out of 7 i ran but still it was subtle. at first in mid flower it has a cherry/berry aroma that gets milder by late flower, but once dried it does have a lightly sweet berry aroma and taste. the flowers are really oily and sticky as well.

I think there are better ones to find for sure. and i'm going to make more + f2s to find something different.

the high is more on the malawi side, powerful and long lasting and the sour bubble added a stupefying effect. my malawi clone is still more potent but the malawi bubble isn't far behind.
I'd like to get my malawi and malawi bubble tested sometime.

B

blue_tick

thanks corpsey for the report. to put a slight sweet berry aroma to the malawi has to be a plus. sounds like you have the old killer by the sounds of it

peace

Last edited:

testymctester

Veteran
16 above ground... lower right is a day or so behind the others

12556107_522702684572838_788926200_n.jpg

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks corpsey for the report. to put a slight sweet berry aroma to the malawi has to be a plus. sounds like you have the old killer by the sounds of it

peace

I'm not sure which malawi i have. I bought these from ace directly jan 2015, and i got 35 standard malawi seeds. It was just before dubi was offering the breeder packs.

They look excellent testy, that 1 will catch up soon enough.

B

blue_tick

corpsey
i read your your report wrong bro. at first i thought when you said oily i took it that was how you described your malawi old oil is the old killer.

enough of the questions from me on with the show

blow em up testy

peace

testymctester

Veteran
looking great! so nice to think what they shall become.

since i just had some sour bubble seeds pop up i can see these look almost nothing like them :).
yours are 7 days old in that picture?
closest i found was malawi bubble @ day 12 on my thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7066860&postcount=176

Thanks man! These pics were from yesterday which was a week since they were all above ground. About 2 weeks since the seeds got wet.

They sure are vigorous and uniform! :tiphat:

B

blue_tick

LOOKING LIKE YOUR OFF TO A GREAT START. HOW LONG DO YOU PLAN ON VEG. THEM

PEACE

They look very similar and the keeper looks great. I would love to see how you cross this keeper with tonygreen's gorilla bubble, he gona drop them at the 4-20-16, if you want to cross them. I think with crossing with tonygreen's strain you could ad some yield and thc