What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi and more from ACE

pebble

Veteran
hi Medical Shed :wave:
some more details from Vietnam Black ;)
smell so powerfull..

some Ithiopia with purple colour

be safe, love and peace

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Preciosas Pebble, look tasty :) hope you enjoy them!!
Its been some really nice days over here, hope allowed good development and maturing

cuidate

Pebble,

Very beautiful Ethiopian purple and very nice Vietnam black. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful sativa strains, such a treasure.

Mota

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yeah pebble, :wink: the ethiopian is a beautiful surprise, looks very resinous, colorful and tasty, powerful too. Im curious to try her in winter! Thanks for posting friend.

B

bonecarver_OG

nice nice nice nice! :D

lots of flavours! have a fun harvest a head!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
talk about gold ....
ACE Malawi
022-2.jpg

pebble,
kick-ass...you have a great taste for ganja :wink:

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

that malawi looks so much better than the ones i got sent to me from malawi :D the malawi gold was so cheap my travelling mates just filled envelopes with it and sent i out to us :D

man how my flat STANK.. its DANK the malawi!

great smoke and great memories :D have fun!

peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for upload pics of the whole plant structures, they are beautiful for being started so late in August. Im glad meao thai male is revegging!

Great work brother! :wink:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
el gordo said:
is this line related to afropips one?

High gordo,

We have never grown any afropips seed and our work has no relationship with him.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Yes Bone, the #1 has the bigger calyx of the 3. She has a very pugnent and strong taste, never try nothing releated of this taste's and aroma.

The #2 and #3 are more fruity but imho, had this strong aroma but more sweet. I smoke one of the #1 and knockout :bashhead: hahaha

Latest posts

Latest posts