What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi and more from ACE

Limeygreen

Veteran
I love how sexy and sleek your africans look, just make me want to smell them in the sun for hours. The asians look great too as well as the haze, especially the Thai, it looks absolutely brilliant, what is your soil like there and what do you have to amend with or choose to amend with?

KindHypnos

pebble said:
hi all :wave: and thanks ;)
yea CH9, all ar ACE Seeds lines :jump: i did taste, Malawi, Haze, Thai Koh Chang and some more, but i dont remember lol.. and all have his own high, but must be well cured to get good high ;)
i remember very good Haze high.. i didnt taste any like this in the past. no stoned, like indicas or Holland sativas.... all the way goin high and high, no roof in the top... this high, i think, is the old highes of the 70's, i did love it!
Dubi will tell us better, he is the master (hope yu had a wonderfull vacations Dubi)

CheifnBud2 in the pot i star with 50% clayey soil (ore) and 50% home's worm compost.. and Haze 23 didnt like it (like yu said, it was to hard) and i change to:

perlite 1/6
vermiculite 1/6
clayey soil (ore) 1/6
coco 1/6
and home's worm compost ;) 2/6

and they love it ;)
the Panama ar goin into pots: 2/4 with home's worm compost, 1/4 perlite and 1/4 vermiculite and 1 handful of clayey soil (and will see if they like it, im learnin about sativas)

Vietnam Black, Malawi and Angola ar directly in soil since yesterday, directly in the dirty with water ;) almost all ar clayey soil (ore) with some home's worm compost.. i think is diferent when they ar in pots or directly in soil.. who dont like liberty ;)
here is important have hard soil, cause in autumn come big and hard weather with tons of water and hard winds... and if they ar not in hard soil, winds go away with plants.. corns and everithin

we will see how it works ;)

Here you are Limey...

pebble

Veteran
hi all :wave:
yea.. they ar great
thank yu fi stop, all very welcome
at the first time, used that composition (when were in pots)
when transplanted directly in soil, i added worm humus to the soil, and later one time more 2 handfuls to each plant.. and later 1 handful of bat guano
peace and love

pebble

Veteran
good mornin :wave:
Vietnam Black, the most potent smell

Malawi

Angola

Etiope 2, is getin purple tones. Ras Pablo's cut

blessed love, cya

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So beautiful pebble :smile:

It's great to see a wide variety of pure sativas mautring outdoors.

keep up the good work friend! :yes:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Que pasada tio!!! Que bonitas que estan hermano!! La H23 buff!! sacando ya moradito te lo dije hahaha.

Un abrazo men!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
finally purple haze 23 is showing her colors :yummy:

do you think she will be on time to receive thai pollen pebble?

pebble

Veteran
greetins and love
dont know Dubi, but we will do what we can for it.. i have some options in mind jejejeje
now im trin to reveg the Meao Thai.. we will see, is ur first reveg