What's new

Making the Vietchunck

C

crownedsparrow

planted one seedling and it is looking very healthy. My camera was stolen, so when I get a new one I'll post pics.

E

ElectroSticky

GREAT THREAD ,,,
Y GENETICA FANTASTICA!!!!!!

really is wonderfull to see such an intrest on the breeding strains , CONGRATS ON THE VIETCHUNK , AND ON ALL THE OTHER GEMS U GOT ,,, !!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Sat Vietchunk looks good :yes:

I'm interested in the Mosambique seeds. Let me know how that goes :chin:

ThaiPhoon

Hi Alfred!
These plants are loving the Thai weather. They have all shown preflowers now...

Vietchunk#1, #4 and #5 are females,
9573vc1tp.jpg

9573vc4tp.jpg

9573vc5tp.jpg

A nice shiny Vietchunk male:
9573shinymale.jpg

E

ElectroSticky

vietchunk rocks !!!

vietchunk rocks !!!

ALFRED , u rock !! the vietchunck rocks !!!! the phenos rocks !!!!!

is all gooooooooooood

CONGRATS :yes: felicidades q se ve buenazo!!!!!!!!! :muahaha:

here at CR , all i've had for sativas are some cambodian hybrids from holland and many colombian varieties ,also the original haze but thats got old arround here ,,,

but as i said

the vietchunk rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have u thought of mixing in some more INDICA traits into the mix?!?!?!
:hotbounce :dueling:

Peace men ,, :joint:

Hello folks !!! like to say Esbe ! LOVE IT ! hehehe

more VC pics, the fast pheno. In this moment she are show little blue colors on the leaves...

Have a good hair

More sativa pheno are flowering

The Mozamique project!!! I´m really amezed with germination power of this genetic with 4 years old on a frigorific, and two month more in a machine room of a boat... :rasta:

Some with 3 cotiledons

And some more born!!

in total

Peace and love. :rasta:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Increibles hermano!! que precisosas son tio! ese moraete...aver si se pilla con fuerza :rasta:

Un abrazo muy grande hermano Jah Guide

DC buds

Buoas Pirate138!! the plants are in flowering from 2-20... today is 3-13 i think it´s very fast by the moment... nice !! the other pheno is more late. Proximately i´ll plant more VC !!

Hi dear Ras, i arrive your packets bro!. Thanks for your words!

E

ElectroSticky

alfred ,, anyone who can do what u have done deserves :respect: ,, u know u have mine ,

Congrats on the VC , and on all u'r great :canabis:

Just wondering ,, do u got any great Indicas 2 ?!?!

:wave: :bongsmi:

pura vida !!

hi dear friends, i don´t have more VC beans :badday: i share all the seeds, the last beans that i sent was for Harry, Esbe, budular, hotcha, shiva... etc and all the packages have some Afgha purple seed.

Now more photos about the fast Vietchunck lemon pheno !! I am very happy with this pheno, she have little colors from DC, and the smell of the Vietnamese, have a fat flowers with fat pistils. Have amount of resin and i´m lovin of this plant ( this pheno). Probably the flowering time will be 8 or 9 weeks ( incredible hehehehe)

This is other pheno, very sativa, i think it cuold need around 13 or 14 weks to flower, in the pics you can see the diferences of the phenos. But all the phenos have a purple colors on the leaves.

Peace and love for everyone! :redface:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi Alfred

Crazzy girls, nice job bro !
I'm happy to see how the deep chunk can lower the flowering, while keeping the Viet Mother smell... The purple color is nice too ! I can't wait to see what do you think of the high comparing to the Viet...
I still don't know what i'll be looking for when i'll pop the seeds, i'm interested on the crazzy high, so i'll follow your grow and try to look for the best phenos you'll get ! Do you plan on making f2 ??

Thanks a lot for all these infos and picts, and for keeping old school genetics alive ! You're a true benefactor to the community !

++

Hi tioon!! yes friend, probably i´ll make two diferents F2, a and b

a = vietchunK x Vietchunk

b = vietchunk x Deep Chunk ( again )

But i´m not sure... what woud make you ??

More pics..

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Simply beautiful! :yes:
I have several VC babies..I´ll post pics when they´re worth a shot :D
DC girl flowering outdoors :
ParineetaDC-1.jpg

Last edited:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi bob

About the cross, i would make some f2, but i'm looking for keeping the viet high. IMO, but i'm not sure, it'll be hard to keep the high in less than 12 weeks of flowering. So a quick flowering male crossed with your 14 weeks pheno would be great, still IMO.
But maybe it would be more interesting in trying to stabilize the strain to cross two 12 weeks flowering plants, i don't know.

I'm sure some growers and sativa addicts from the revival of the ultimate sativa thread know far more about sativa cross than I. They should be able to answer your question more than I.

Those picts are incredible, did you pop enough seeds to guess on how many really differents phenos you find ?

Thanks !