What's new

Making the Vietchunck

shiva das

Alfred-cannaria said:
Hi tioon!! yes friend, probably i´ll make two diferents F2, a and b

a = vietchunK x Vietchunk

b = vietchunk x Deep Chunk ( again )

But i´m not sure... what woud make you ??

Yes my fried, I'd say do them all. and don't forget C...deep chunk x vietchunck.

I'm looking in the mail every day....all I think about is starting the vietchunk. Can't wait....I an honored to have been blessed with BH's purple indica. Can't wait to pop them too.
paz
shiva das

Shove_it

grettings for everyone and of course Alfred bro!
here a took some pics to show all this vietchunck under 150 watts...they got almost 11 days...so here we go :jump:

2 days
v10mg3.jpg

6 days
v60ny8.jpg

11 days
v110uw0.jpg

que te parece...van bien no Alfred ?¿ y viendo como que estan tomando ese leve color de lado DC en flora.... ñami ñami

Saludos desde el aùn soleado cono :headbange
Shove_it

Hello shove!!!, i´m very happy to see your VC´s growing !!! very nice.

Yes in the flowering time, i´m very proud beacuse i finding that i would want make bro!. The leaves are totally purple, in the two phenos, both smell like lime-grapefruit, and the resin levels are amazing because they are flowering outdoor in winter. We haven´t got hard winters in canary island but not is the same that the summer canarian sun. This plant could be more impressive. In this moment, 10 Vc are growing again to the outdoor season.

Also i hava more Vietnam and Dc seeds, i ´ll make Vietchunk F1 again, and F2. And now i have more parentals to choose :laughing:

Good work for all people of this forum!

peace and love.

E

ElectroSticky

i ´ll make Vietchunk F1 again, and F2. And now i have more parentals to choose

nice alfed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! write me down for those beans !!!!!!!!!!!
as i have said ,,CONGRATS ON THE VIETCHUNK, , that early , lemony pheno ,,
mmmmm hmmmm

hahahah ,, PEACE ,,,
barbaro alfred , aqui estoy,, un tico aplaudiendole al vietchunk !!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE

ThaiPhoon

Here are my VC girls. I have collected pollen from the two males. I want to wait another week or so before I pollinate.

Vietchunk #1 is the only female that I topped, just before placing her outside. The other one I topped turned out to be male... Topping does encourage side shoots, as you can see the untopped girls have not branched out at all...

VC#1

VC#4

VC#5

Yeaaahhhh!!!!!! I´m so fuc...king happy!! i love to see the vietchunk evolution on thailandia!!!!! thanks thanks and thanks bro for show it :jump: :jump:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yeah Alfred, you should be happy seeing your cross growing around the globe! You really hit the nail with this cross fo´sure!!!

Check your PM´s...

Hi brothers!!!! we continue with the evolution...

first, one of my Deep Chunk pic ( thanks to esbe)

p3250024cb6.jpg

Now some Pics of my Vietchunks :headbange

p3250001rj3.jpg

p3250003tl2.jpg

p3250007yz1.jpg

p3250012hb9.jpg

p3250014is0.jpg

some of sativa pheno !!!! :laughing: :jump:

p3250002gi1.jpg

p3250005ek4.jpg

I am in canary islands!! and i live naer the cost. 24ºmax and 18º minimun ( in the nights) we are in winter. In summer normally 32º max and 26º minumum.

In this plants the colors aren´t show by the weather, canaias is summer all the year. You can see the situation in google hearth, we are very near to maroco ( africa) and the climate is tropical. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Peace and love brothers!! :headbange

E

ElectroSticky

wooooow alfred ,,,,

u a loooooong way from here buddy...

hahahahahahhahaahahaha ,, i see u near maroco,,,u have any nice indicas 2 buddy?!
hope u have some killer ones ,,even some sneek peeks ,jejejejeje

Peace bro'

:wave:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Wow alfred the VC are lookin stellar. I luv the purple under leaves and the purpling sprinkles on the buds. These plants seem to grow like spears untrained. How many more weeks you think?

Alfred-cannaria said:
I am in canary islands!! and i live naer the cost. 24ºmax and 18º minimun ( in the nights) we are in winter. In summer normally 32º max and 26º minumum.

Peace and love brothers!! :headbange

yeah i know how much canarias weather is great as i went one time .....but i could'nt figured that the winter is so sweeet!!

I GOT ONE REQUEST : please, guys stop spreading wonderfull pics of the vietchunck , or think i will die if i can't pop mine very soon :bashhead:

it's amazing to see how the traits of the two parents are perfectly mixed together!!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
beautiful alfred bro! not only do you have the climate, you also have the love and compassion for the plant!

Hello esbe!!! my friend!!! it´s very gratefull see you in this thread. Your dc seeds are awesome bro!! now i´m growimg some EdpuprT croses. please let me know when arrive the letter :rasta: You are a very important friend.

Thaks to all people of this forum to show me the inportance of the good vivbes in the world, and thanks for all the words and thanks for grow it. I am the happiest " FOLK " of the world. Soon we have new interesting croses :laughing: And i want to learn more with you friends :headbange

PEACE AND LOVE!!!!!!!!!! :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: