What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making the Vietchunck

Hi folks!!!!

Hello pirate, the Rastaman Chunck are STOP... because all the etiophian plants was hermies... In this moment i´m reproducing Afghan Purple from British_hempire ( good friend) and making The Purple Train ( afghan pruple x Trainwreck )...

One love friends!!.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Alfred-cannaria said:
Hi folks!!!!

Hello pirate, the Rastaman Chunck are STOP... because all the etiophian plants was hermies... In this moment i´m reproducing Afghan Purple from British_hempire ( good friend) and making The Purple Train ( afghan pruple x Trainwreck )...

One love friends!!.

Wow alfred those purple trains sound like an awesome idea.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can´t wait to see the dillution of the indica and sati traits..great job! :wink:

T

twowordz

I think it's great to do a cross with a old landrace and a modern hybrid.

I keep thinking 150 days... Wow, that's true passion.

Good luck with it, i can't wait to see the final product.

TW

Dkgrower

Veteran
Alfred-cannaria said:
Hi friends!! yes, i want to cross vietchunck x vietchunck to search diferents and better phenos!!. I wish find a pheno with the power, health, of the Vietnam mother. The resinous and the color of the father. And the smell and high combinated!!. I wish to make soon the f2!!!

What a greath idea :rasta: keep it strong and good breeding

:lurk: :wave:

Last edited:

kathmandu

im real curious to see how the VC's come out in flowering, in regards to bud formation, trich production, aroma, and variety of phenos... looking forward to seeing pics posted here by testers of VC
any thoughts or predictions about VC's characterstics Alfred?

CARCHOFA

Very interesting cross Alfred! you are very kind...
I hope you enjoy this cross. Can you talk more about the mother or the father? for example, can you tell us about the time of flowering of the mother. How many weeks does the vietnam need to be ok?

Thank you!
greetings

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi alfred !

Gonna pop them in about a month, he'll post picts and comments :)
Any idea what pheno to seek for ?

youngbuck1986

Damn that sounds like a potentially good cross are any of these seeds going to be available at seedbay?!?! ive never had the chance to experience some DC or any DC crosses before Ur Vietnamese ladies looked pretty solid too.

spicecowboy

Seeds Arrived!

Seeds Arrived!

Hello Alfred!

I can´t tell you how happy I feel about this...

I´m gonna add them to my next crop, and definitely will post a detailed report here on ICMAG!

That MazarXG13*Hashplant looks very very pretty!

Keep on rocking!

Saludos,

spice

spicecowboy

150 days..

150 days..

twowordz said:
I think it's great to do a cross with a old landrace and a modern hybrid.

I keep thinking 150 days... Wow, that's true passion.

Good luck with it, i can't wait to see the final product.

TW

Well, could easily be a lot shorter than that!

But we´ll see...

According to Dubi, Vietnam genetics are usually dominant in the first generation,- this could mean that we could indeed need to be a bit patient, but on the other hand it would also mean that we would get the desired Sativa traits- a blast from the past!

For such a unique Sativa hybrid I´ll definitely wait a little longer too, and I´m used to 3 month flowering Satties anyway...

spice

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Thank you alfred happy Bday also,reports to come soon for It's a full moon......hehe..Mm

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
please,do read this: :D
TomHill said:
now cross those chunky girls w/a long tall glass of water(lanky sativa). Then get into the f2 gen & find broads with a disposition of sativa veg (budstack along the length of the primaries)+ afghan bud (chunky through n through) & you'll have all that is what we're lookin for, & will always look for...add a lanky sat to the above equation & you have all the raw material you need...

GrassArt

Hey Alfred,

Fellow lover of the long sativas. Hope you don't mind me sharing a few darlings.

Mountain High Haze - Flowering 90-130 days. 2 phenos . Smells of refreshing lemons with rasperry jam, and an extremely feminine undertone (which is damn sexy if I say so!) Middle girl is much spicier.

12 X 12 from seed, middle girl just wants to keep going :).

That last shot is about 11 inches from stalk to tip.

Congrats on the cross's Alfred, they all sound like real winners. Sativa's are just so, refreshing. Love the pick of Deep Chunk, im just starting it's Bubba cross now.

Much luck on future endeavors. Although you dont need much more!

lemme know if u want some pre chop pics of these girls, they are getting fatty :rasta:

enjoy

GrassArt

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Raco said:
please,do read this: :D
TomHill said:
now cross those chunky girls w/a long tall glass of water(lanky sativa). Then get into the f2 gen & find broads with a disposition of sativa veg (budstack along the length of the primaries)+ afghan bud (chunky through n through) & you'll have all that is what we're lookin for, & will always look for...add a lanky sat to the above equation & you have all the raw material you need...

I was abou to post the same couple days ago, but you were faster! I think this like model example about Mr. Hill´s statemement..

...::Vietchunk::... Vivá Alfred :woohoo: