What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Making the Vietchunck

J

JeffSpicoli

Suuuuuch a gnarly cross.... Should be very interesting to see how she turns out...
Gonna be some supreme smoke i imagine.
Ill definately have to keep my eye on this thread.
make sure to keep her update :)

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alfred-cannaria said:
And this is the pregnan mum!!

Cool :wink:
My guess is that the cured Viet nugs look almost hairless,reflecting their S.E. Asian heritage :D also love the swollen fat calyxes :D

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Congratulations on your success! I think it is great you crossed two such different strains and it should be very interesting to see what turns out. These are both at opposite ends in genetics so the diversity should be great to choose from after the second cross (f2). Also, it's nice to see you doing it for the love of the plant and not for money. I wish you the best and can't wait to see the results. Good luck!

TGT

cannabishound said:
I bet the progeny will be rediculous

Could you tell us because they think that? Is it simply a bet? Therefore I hope that you miss your bet heheheheheh.

Thanks for share your opinion! :muahaha: :wave:

Hi dear jaykush, i want to work for a long time with this seeds, prximately i´ll cross Vietchunck x Vietchunck to search some differents and bests phenos!!. With the help of the good people of this forum, we can make some nice work!!!

Thanks for everything dear friends!!! :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi dear jaykush, i want to work for a long time with this seeds, prximately i´ll cross Vietchunck x Vietchunck to search some differents and bests phenos!!. With the help of the good people of this forum, we can make some nice work!!!

ahhhh great thats what i wanted to hear. hope it works well for you.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola Alfred,

lovely project you have there! :wave:

I love this kind of F1s, it gives you a better knowledge of their combination ability and a better view of dominant/recessive traits from each landrace.

It's going to be real interesting .... pure nams are usually quite dominant when crossed, at least with my experience. Thanks for sharing!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Looks like there are gonna be allot of happy people come this week,Alfred cannaria can't wait too see more of these test grow's good karma....Mm

Shove_it

vietchunk vietnchunk vietchunk!!!

que tal amigo alfred :wave: que bellas fotos tienen esas nenitas, pues aqui estamos para ayudar con esos cruzes :rasta: y gracias por compartir esas semillas, algo muuyy bueno saldra de todo esto :smoker:
Saludos my Friend

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi alfred,

awesome breeding project, love the idea of using Deepchunk to lower the flowering, seems that everybody talk about it !
Are you gonna make some f2/f3 to try to stabilize the strain ? that would be great !
All the best

Hi friends!! yes, i want to cross vietchunck x vietchunck to search diferents and better phenos!!. I wish find a pheno with the power, health, of the Vietnam mother. The resinous and the color of the father. And the smell and high combinated!!. I wish to make soon the f2!!!

Now i´ll someke a bud of my last cross... mazar/ G13*hashplant