What's new

Making the Vietchunck

Hello! I have three seeds of vietchunk waiting for next spring, to go outdoor :laughing: I'm counting the days! Very good work Alfred, no smoke report yet?

Hello friends!!!!!

Really nice to see you with the Vc !!!!!.

Thaiphoon, your F2 are really nice bro!!. Finally cross you the Vc with the bullrider?

Camacho bro!!, de cojones !!!!!!! :rasta: :muahaha:

Thanks everypeople that grow this plant, i´m really happy to see this plants growing over there

Thanks a lot :jump:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
hey alfred, will you be stablizing this cross? i didn't find any remarkable phenos like the ones you had, but maybe it was because i didn't let her go all the way.

ThaiPhoon

Hey alfred, I have made the Vietchunk X (Bullrider X DeepChunk). I have some just starting to flower. The VC f2's are nearly done. The calyxes are swelling now...and the mango smell is very strong...The other f2 has a similar smell, but not quite the same.

This is a Vc from a friend ( Thx Elvera !!! )

1001434sk8sr1.jpg

this one is vietchunk pheno from Shove_it ( thx bro ! )

f720iw4.jpg

Last edited:
lc00p4 said:
hey alfred, will you be stablizing this cross? i didn't find any remarkable phenos like the ones you had, but maybe it was because i didn't let her go all the way.

In this moment i´m stop :violin: beacuse have a lot of work :badday: . But proximately i have more time and i ´ll some good things with this thread people :laughing:

Peace brother 1!

spicecowboy

Vietchunk

Vietchunk

This thread is really great,- nice pictures and feedback.

I will post a detailed smoke-report on the Vietchunk soon.

I personally don´t like the smell of the phenos I got so far, but the effects are outstanding.

Other people who smoked it fell totally in love with the Vietchunk.

I still have one big female Vietchunk girl on my balcony, and I´m gonna let her continue flowering outside as long as possible.

I highly doubt that she would finish in our climate, as she would most probably need another 3 weeks to fully ripen.

Alfred: Thank you so much for making this possible.

spice

spicecowboy

Update on the Outdoor VC!

Update on the Outdoor VC!

She is finally developing some density and trichome content, but is still far away from being ready.

And if you gently rub the budleaves, you can get this typical Vietchunk smell that the others also had.

Earthy, musty, as I allready mentioned not my cup of tea, somehow reminding me of a moldy smell, but I think in this case it´s really the genetics that tend to produce those kind of terpenes.

Others seem to really like the smell, and I somehow seem to develop an attraction to it also.

There is somthing wild about this strain, you can see it in the formation and look of the calyxes.

The trichome coverage seems to not be equally distrubuted over the bud, which is also an odd trait, but all in all there is a shitload of trichomes and stickyness on the cured buds from my last VC indoor grow.

The potency is high, and the effects are very euphoric, trippy and also quite long lasting.

So all in all, I can say: Thumbs up for the Vietchunk, and many thanks to Alfred!

spice

Last edited:

spicecowboy

Fresh Update!

Fresh Update!

The Vietchunk has now turned almost completely purple.

The Buds are huge, but with a low Calyx/Leaf ratio,- very "leafy" compared to the indoor grown girls.

The trichome coverage is also not as brutal as on the indoor version, but good enough.

The trichomes are rather small, but there is a good density.

Interrestingly, the slightes rub on the budleaves releases the same earthy smell I also got on the indoor grown Vietchunks.

For me the smell is unpleasant,- other seems to like it.

The smell is intense tough and seems to not only stick to the trichomes, but is also claerly noticeable when I rub an almost trichome free part.

Seems like this is a real Vietchunk trademark.

I will post some pictures of this Outdoor beauty soon,- still searching for the perfect digicam, and until then I need to transform the analogue pics into a digital form which takes a bit longer, but is really worth the wait most of the time....

I can´t wait to sample the first dried and cured buds and report on the final outcome, but that will surely take some time.

Maybe around Christmas...

She took a long time, and still needs at least a week(better would be two).

Even my one and only pure Sativa looking plant in this garden finished earlier than her.

The only one that will take longer is Marksurf´s "High Sierra".

This beaty has a high Calyx/Leaves ratio and a very nice smell but needs another 2- 3 weeks which means a battle against frost, mold and pests.

If I remember correctly, she´s a combination of Cali O and Paek 19...

Would really be great to finally have her hanging in the drying room...

spice

Last edited:

spicecowboy

Finally a picture...

Finally a picture...

Hello Alfred!

That bud looks tasty and very similar to the ones on my Outdoor VC,- your friend did a great job!

Here is a picture I want to share with the community.

It shows a very nice Indoor grown Vietchunk bud.

This one has a very high trichome content.

Please excuse the rather bad picture quality(not really sharp, eh?),- but at least you can see how the flowers are formed.

Last edited:

spicecowboy

Outdoor VC Update

Outdoor VC Update

Last night my Outdoor(balcony) grown Vietchunk had to be evacuated to the bathroom, because of frost alert.

It could be harvested right now, but I´m gonna wait a few more days.

The plant is a real beauty,- took a few shots today.

I´ll post the pics as soon as I got them digitalized.

spice

Last edited:
spicecowboy said:
Hello Alfred!

That bud looks tasty and very similar to the ones on my Outdoor VC,- your friend did a great job!

Here is a picture I want to share with the community.

It shows a very nice Indoor grown Vietchunk bud.

This one has a very high trichome content.

Please excuse the rather bad picture quality(not really sharp, eh?),- but at least you can see how the flowers are formed.

Yeeah !!! cream !!
This bud looks like killer, good job brother !!

i want send you a good strain for the friends, but it´s pure indica, if you want, pm me brother :rasta:

VC on the go here :) one week onto 12/12 tomorow...
still light green
still very vigourous

:joint:

oh and i fixed a small light leak in my cab so maybe the 2 hermas where my fault :asskick:

Latest posts

Latest posts