What's new

Making an ass out of yourself...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Well since my wife's never gonna see this, lol... I'll say NO, I never make an ass out of myself!

I will although... make an ass out of an avatar. Or make an avatar out of an ass, or whatever.

Am I doing it now? lol

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Well since my wife's never gonna see this, lol... I'll say NO, I never make an ass out of myself!

I will although... make an ass out of an avatar. Or make an avatar out of an ass, or whatever.

Am I doing it now? lol

:laughing:

I'm the ass in my relationship....I just don't really care that people look at me like wtf a lot. I'm goofy and have fun wherever I go....I'm not too proud to play and laugh.

PoopyTeaBags loves it when I do the Carlton in public.

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
Yeah I have a tendency to do it. Lots of fun while doing it. Unfortunately people don't understand so they don't like me for very long. But considering what I do, I don;t mind not having any friends or chasing my girlfriend away.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a good one. I was at one of my sons football games a couple years ago. During this time we had met a couple and we were discussing the game.

The offensive right guard got hurt and they had to bring in a sub, who was quite small. For some reason the coach called two straight running plats off the right side. Both times the new kid broke down and there were big losses. I of coarse have to comment as to why the coach wouldn't run to the left seeings the kid was so small and was getting run over. Their reply was, "that's our son"......

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
Could be anything...
Not worrying about making mistakes or being silly.
It opens up a whole new world.
Burning bridges and then rebuilding them...

Here I will make an ass out of myself in this thread. Will you marry me in exchange for a seat on the board of directors for California Cannabis Inc.? :bis::bis::bis:

D

dongle69

Will you marry me in exchange for a seat on the board of directors for California Cannabis Inc.?

Oh!
I'm enjoying my current marriage and independent small business at the moment.
If things go sour I'll hit you up!

AbbieDoobie

Now playing:

ass_idiocracy.jpg

~Abbie :joint:

whiterabbit9

Veteran
You know no woman in the entire universe will ever slap you for telling her she has a sexy fucking ass? It is a fact.

I am really not sure about this. (Maybe I will try it)

But really, I make an ass out of myself a lot, speaking without thinking or just doing something crazy.

The thing is I kick myself a lot for it. I have a hard time accepting mistakes.

Sometimes you will say something to someone, and he just doesn't get it, or it just doesn't sound right lol

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes it always amazes me how many times the word 'ass' comes into the conversation, particularly when American people are talking....

....In the U.K. we call an 'ass' an 'arse'.....or more commonly a 'bum'......where-as in the U.S.A. they call a 'bum' a person of no fixed abode.......oh what a rich verbal tapestry the English language has become......

*and I have discovered that many women do enjoy a bit of 'slap and tickle'......especially on the 'bum'......lol!

from dictionary.com:

ass (2)

slang for "backside," first attested 1860 in nautical slang, in popular use from 1930; from Amer.Eng. pronunciation of arse (q.v.). The loss of -r- before -s- attested in several other words (e.g. burst/bust, curse/cuss, horse/hoss, barse/bass). Indirect evidence of the change from arse to ass can be traced to 1785 (in euphemistic avoidance of ass "donkey" by polite speakers) and perhaps to Shakespeare, if Nick Bottom transformed into a donkey in "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (1594) is the word-play some think it is. Meaning "woman regarded as a sexual object" is from 1942. Asshole first attested 1935.

.....so the first Asshole was discovered around 1935.......lol

D

dongle69

....The thing is I kick myself a lot for it. I have a hard time accepting mistakes......Sometimes you will say something to someone, and he just doesn't get it, or it just doesn't sound right lol

You just have to breathe and let it go...
I think many feel the same way.

Latest posts

Latest posts