What's new

Maj.PotHeads Grow

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
n/p buddy lol i get them all the time lmao today i pulled the memory loss out for better pics. these 4 plants take the whole 20in x 20in space hence a few leaf scrunched.
1st up above shot all 4 ML

heres an above shot of the 2 on the right in above pic, these 2 are just tad more squat look almost identical to each other

heres the general width of the fan leaves

here are the 2 on the left of pic above, these 2 plants are a tad taller and leaf structure isnt as wide but none the less still very indica dom

heres the average width of the leaf on them

heres 1 last show the slight height differance notice the undergrowth these plants are growing almost like ive FIM'd them which i havent as of yet. nodes arent alternating as of yet thats ok i have time on my side i'll wait for them to mature.

Jaws in the above pics can you tell which strains these plants charictistics are following ??? or they still to small to tell.

the smell at 1st is a almost dirty petrol followed by strawberry scent very very nice

Last edited:
G

"dirty petrol followed by strawberry scent" mmmm sounds great, Looking good too.
:joint:

Hey Maj when do you think those ML will be finished flowering out? Im hoping i will get a chance to see them right before they get the chop They look amazing!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Awww...man...who the hell brain farted in here? :mad: someone crack a window!

Those are some amazingly huge and healthy fan leaves there Major...Great job as always :yes:
ML sounds like my kind of dank :yummy:

G

hello Maj :joint:
ahhh very very nice my friend way to grow those ML's dude, have never grown out strawberry diesel but i'm posative thats where the fruty straberry smell is coming from.....

by the pics and your observations i would say you got EXACTLY what i was looking for out of this cross, the growth pattern is purkle with the oder being more on the strawberry side......i have also noticed by your pics and my ML's i'm growing is that the strawberry diesel has also brought some better speed in vegg to the tablw, which is the main reason why my urkle was hit with the strawberry diesel.....

i think i have a diferent pheno then you have atleast one of my 4 is verry tall lanky with little branching at this point, maybe that one is leaning hard toward the strawbeery diesel....but like i said i have never grown StrD so i cant say for sure on that fact....it could just be a male they do tend to grow faster then the females....
peace bro :joint:

P.S. you should pitch those ciggs they will kill ya buddy!!!!

damn dog from the looks of it your about as addicted to mountain dew as i am lol luv coming back to your grow, everything done very nicely

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx walkabout love the green 4sure
thx neil yes the smell is really neat
INB im sure you'll be abel to see them in full flowering glory
thx TML i sure hope this ML rates amoungst the best the crosses used to make it should insure it's a great
Jaws im glad so far whats seen in my ML is what you was hoping to achieve i know they are growing quite fast with 205w in cfl lighting 3-4inch above plants tops.and i'm still prayn for a ML male he he make some more ML beans and maybe dust a site or 2 on a shack clone :). i sure hope when you grow the sugar shack out your as pleased with it as i am. with the sugar shack when i 1st grew out the seeds last spring i had 2 plants i didnt get cuts from that had more purple in the buds and a spiceier taste. the cuts im running have a flowery/fruity/spicy taste in that order and when you take a large hit you wont be holding it long lmao.

lol Jink yes gota do the dew he he thx for the props

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Major :wave:
Wow - thanks for posting up all the pics on the ML! They look very vigorous - man I wish I didn't have a trip planned at the end of this run, I'd be germing some right now! Exciting to watch you grow these out and know what I can expect this summer.

Jaws :wave: - thanks for the chance to grow some, and for the pics and info!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
MGJ hey n/p buddy glad you where able to get a few also. yes very vigorous the ML seems whoot i've actually gave it twice so far PBP grow 1st dose was 1tsp/gal water 2nd @ 2tsp/gal water along with 1/2tsp/gal water seaweed extract and 1/2tsp/gal water diamond necture. i started the seaweed and diamond necture @ 1/4tsp/gal water they seem to love being feed every other watering @ PH 6.5 after ferts added. right now i'm very very blessed JA smiles apon me 4sure 4sure my sugar shack shines like stars my grape krush is packing on the weight now the memory loss are just lush green. lol bonsais are doing great the clones are ok yepper the closet look just fantastic. thx N for lettn me borrow the cam the other night them few pics allow the world to see what a fine strain sugar shack is. my hat tips off for Prairie Pride up in BC http://kindseed.com/proddetail.asp?prod=PP-sshak very fine strain guys :yummy:

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Such a lush and beautiful garden, everything looks so healthy and happy.
Peace

G

Question brother are you seeing massive root growth on your ML's, mines only been in 2littler bottles for a few days and there already starting to fill it....you can see the roots filling the bottom in a circular motion, not sure about keeping them in these bottles...i have just started the vegg and it will run for atleast anothe 4 week's..........
hummm :chin:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx TC your garden is mighty fine for sure :)

hey jaws
do ya mean root growth like this

yessire whooooooohoooo oops he he i have 3 i say again 3 girls confirmed 1 still hasnt showen

check out the width of this badmama jamma thats 9inch across the center

brother these look like a mighty fine oops in the garden for sure for sure of 4 seed i didnt wind up with 4 phenos i have 2 :) hopefully every1 else who was gifted will have same results. i really really am prayn the last unsexed is male i would be in heaven then. soon as the 4th plants sex is confirmed im gonna clone the girls mark them and flower the seed plants out i'll try n make a bonsai of each pheno. with the plants undergrowth unsure how that will work lol undergrowth is massive the 2 taller plants the undergrowth from wayyyyyy down on bottom is even with top of canopy. the 2 shorter plants almost same same i'll bet there's a winner here after few yrs of proof grown :). ive seen some of your other strains and i must say hats off bro dang thx again and again i sure hope you enjoy the sugar shack as much as i do when ya start grown it out. oh yes so far of the seed planted since i started last spring soon as INB's last sex's girl then it will be 100% female ratio of the seed planted and what sprouted. of my original 30 seed 22 sprouted 18 survived and all where girl my nephews all his girl,INB most of his he has 1-2 still hasnt sexed. just something to look forward to bro :woohoo:

G

yes indeed brother thats exactly what i'm talking about, so it a difinit trait of this strain, massive root growth......thats got to be a good sign of a very good producer for sure, i can not wait untill you go to flower......you will go before me so i'll know what i'm in for once you get going....

i'm stoked your happy with the ML and i hope like hell you get the male your looking for, would love to see some F2's made for sure.....

once mine get a bit bigger i can return some info to you on what mine are doing over here.....i can say right now i know what you mean about the lower stuff being thick, i'm going to say thats a trait of the mother in the cross.....when i ran the urkles the undergrowth was truely MASSIVE, i easyly had over 100 shoots and they just kept on growing the more i cut off the more they seemed to put out new ones.....the only thing that stoped this from happening was to put it to 12/12.....

next time i have them out i will get some pics in here for you to look at IF YOU DONT MIND...........
looking awesome brother :joint:

P.S. here is the first confermed male in my crop......

thats a male "motor city diesel"..........

Last edited:
Hey dude The big N is coming up to my pad in like 3 hours Now he can check out my cab and them let u know exactly what ive got going Those MLs look BOMB I cant wait to see em flower Damn they grow fast! Have you smoked that strain before or is it gonna be a pleasnt supprise??

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
InNvBoarder said:
Hey dude The big N is coming up to my pad in like 3 hours Now he can check out my cab and them let u know exactly what ive got going Those MLs look BOMB I cant wait to see em flower Damn they grow fast! Have you smoked that strain before or is it gonna be a pleasnt supprise??
lol the ML is a gift from my buddy Jaws it's his urkel female strawberryD creation :yummy: for sure cant wait to :bongsmi: the ML

Jaws sure buddy you can post few pics in here, as soon as the last ML sexs im taking a fist full of cuts if all 4 are female i'll have approx 32 cuts from the 4 plants. i'll transplant into 2 gal bags let recover until i harvest 1 shack and the grape krush, then the 3-4 ML get flowered i'll have room then lol,

i also have 4 GK cuts ready for transplant from the 3x3x3's into soda bottles so they could be rdy for flower same time maybe. becaue thier allready in soil ive tought about placeing them into coco, the soil block is full of roots and is only 3x3x3 inch. when i water the runoff is clear so i may run them in the micro ebb n flow that i have, is that even wise soil in coco then into the EnF. soil's runoff is clean/clear

G

stay calm my friend i have some news for you buddy, i have been in vegg only a short amount of time and i just found these two...

male ML.....

and now a female....

still have two more to sex out but i was shocked to see these two sex so quickly.....i will be feeding the intire crop in the morning so i'm truely expecting a growth explosion by mid week....

really hopeing your GK gos awesome for you :chin: .....

not sure about the switching around my friend, that sounds stressfull...but i sent a couple rooted in soil clones to my friend 70's and he just carefuly rinced the soil off and put them into in hydro unit so it is done and done successfuly....
peace bro :joint:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Now for the fun part eh? I just got there with my single durban micro, its exploding with pistils!

Latest posts

Latest posts