What's new

Maj.PotHeads Grow

G

great looking plant Major also a nice variety in the garden always nice to have something dif to switch to

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Maj.PotHead very nice garden ya got there
i did the fim thing quite a few times anf it really works well for up ing the yield
i got some schrom it was Xed with something cant remember rite now but it was sold on SBay its called, suddenly schrom its on the next TO GERM list
but anywho great J.O.B

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro I recently got to taste the Shrom and should be getting a cut soon, beautiful flavours although im not sure how I rate her potency yet.....cant wait to see what you think.
Peace

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: WoW all the kind words thx all

Jaws yea glad your back buddy yes the GK is sweet i find her kinda slow in a clone taken off but when it dose wow. i have a few more cuts from the same plant in flower rooted now 1 gose 12/12 tomarrow took 4 small cuts from her lol. the shack yes its been very nice to me cant wait to see what you do with it. and the memory loss Dang buddy glad ya missed that male he he the cross seems very very nice . the plants seem very uniform in size and structure 1 plant threw instead of the 1st single blade it has 1 blade on one side and a 2 blade on other :) the directly above is a 3 on 1side and 2 other he he then 5's and now 7's. 1 leaf on same plant has a split leaf like my GK and a few shack had i see n/p there whoot, other 3 ML are perfect in structure. i can honestly say i'm prayn for a male on the ML would be nice to create some more ML seed to play with and maybe dust a shack while i'm at it lol. but time will show me as of now 1 i think is shown the begining of a female preflower few more days should tell.

thx jinx
thx GCG lol thud is good sign
thx DJ yes the schroom is nice
thx DBLR honestly i'm still searchn for my most effective cloning method, since the growmat heating pad success rate has been much better.
thx Walkabout yes its going to be very nice to smoke this kind now that kind later and so on, i grow for myself and my friends that come over love the smoke some know some dont. but though 1's that do know i trust with my life :).

chuck thx for stopn by yes the schroom is nice if your's is anything like mine becareful mine was getting monstours. just the water fans where WoW huge i had dinner plate size @ 5wks from sprout, but my tiger bloom was bad and i didnt realize this has been my whole yellowing problem all yr arghhh. lush sweet green untill 3wks into flower and 1st dose 1/4 tsp tiger bloom bam 3days l8r most large fans yellow :(.

True thankyou for stoppn by honestly i really like the taste of the schroom it's very different not like MJ at all. ok i took few branchs @ 55days 12/12 fast dried them and the high was not strong but still better then merch, i took the rest @ 60 days quick dried little of it and it's a very nice not strong a sative like high. i done a search here and found ograskl grown shcroom he took his @ 65 days and seemed happy with it then schroomy420 jumped in at then end and said let her run 80 days for a narcotic high. so honestly when i run her again l8r thin yr i'll run her 80 and see lol.
on with a few pics of the transplant

before notice the rootmass only 10 day's in this container

all ready all plants every node has a branch and not littlen's either lol
undergrowth

heres the split leaf :) yea love em love em

4 memory loss and 1 grape krush in 1 gal bags

top view ML

WoW my but's busy busy beee now lol

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
:yes: :canabis: :yummy: !
Congrats on the schroom Major - looks tasty! You've been very busy by the looks of your stable... Nice tight node spacing on your younger plants. All set up for another great round of growin!

Jaws - nice spcimens you have there dude! Thx for the eye candy!

G

hello Maj :joint:
ahhh yes those are looking really nice my friend, its always nice to watch friends grow out something you made :woohoo: .......

ive never grown strawberry diesel so not sure what to look for in the cross, but i'm hopeing most bring the berry smell to the table.....but then again the urkle oder was intoxicating for sure.....this should be something special all the way around, i can not wait untill some one gets these into flower :yoinks: ...

Mr.gj did you not get any ML??
peace friends :joint:

G

Yet another great thread with great ideas i will definately be trying man
K+ back at ya

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
InNvBoarder said:
Plants look great maj I cant believe how much those roots grew in only 10 days Wow
yes buddy them roots grow like that because of the love i shower them with he he well thats part rest is the grow conditations and feeding regiment.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things are looking good. I cut off the tops of 2 litre pepsi bottles at the top of the label. I see you are into Mountain Dew, lol. They are just the right size to use between 16 oz cups, and 3 gallon pots.

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx JJ i like usen them soda bottels for the 2nd stage of veg i'll use 1 gal grow bags for next stage sometime's i'll flower in them 1gal bags also, other times i transplant up before 12/12.

WoW got a visit this morning from a friend he brought some old hydro stuff for me

been thinking about tryn coco and whalla 5 GH coco bricks lol 1 bag of hydrokorrel, some old junk nutes i'll get canna A and B for the coco run. have few water pumps few other odds and ends, also a 150w hps converted security light and a 175w hps ceeling light

SCORE all for free cant complain he he

G

Hahah thats really cool! Good friend too! Go for the coco Major but let us know how it goes!
Good luck with your grow!

darrinjefferson

dammmmmn maj. thats soo tight. talk about a real friend. its really cool that you have not only the time, but the space to do all these different types of grows.
you'll be able to compare how your different buds taste based on what they were grown in...

this is gonna be fun to watch.

i got a question for ya too... what kind of yield do you get off those 1gal grow bags>? i am going to flower a plant in a 2 gal....just wanted an idea.
thanks

late

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
thx neil the dj

yield honestly between 21-28 grams dry but thats also been with bad ff tiger bloom so really hard to say.

well done some more unpackn and research looks like i was given a jet grow micro garden ebb abd flow with 8 - 5 inch pots but missn 3 pots lol. so i guess i'll be studying up on this growing method

old ferts are
gh floragrow
gh floramicro
gh florabloom
tub of gh maxigrow thats hard as rock lol
ff grow big
botanicare power plant
the original pure blend metabolic grow formula
these are visably old crust on outter bottle and these ferts arent coco specific ahhhhhh busy busy beaver i'll stay lmao

G

:woohoo: Major scores a new hydro setup!!!!!! What a friend to have Major?

Check thouse nutes and make sure you don't end up with the same problem as the FF tigerbloom?

Nice score
GCG

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
garlic city gro said:
:woohoo: Major scores a new hydro setup!!!!!! What a friend to have Major?

Check thouse nutes and make sure you don't end up with the same problem as the FF tigerbloom?

Nice score
GCG
thx buddy yes im stoked for sure them old ferts are garbage and going down the drain. i have 5 coco bricks but this isnt the right thing for this setup i believe duder was top feeding the plants in coco and letn it drain on the ground because the resivor is clean as whistle but the flood table is nasty dirty lol. so i'll be gettn some rockwhool maybe still unsure the best and proper way to run it but i'll find out the coco i'll run soon by itself along with proper ferts for coco canna A & B cal-mag+ and liquide karma

G

Hey Major why can't you run coco in a flood and drain system? Only water it once or twice a day? I think Hella fella uses coco in his flood and drain system? Ask him he'll tell you what you need to know.

Nice setup
GCG

G

lol that was a major score bro (pun intended) have always wanted to do a hydro/soil/coco and see the dif between plz keep us posted

Latest posts

Latest posts