What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj. Cottonmouth's Vert #2, 1200W CMH, 6 site RDWC

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

what a lovely picture, need to be requote :D:D

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Very impressive! It looks like very efficient. All green leafs.

Have fun towards the harvest!

Thank you but I actually overdid the ferts, all the leaf tips on the hydro plants are burnt. I think in the future I am going to limit the EC to 1.1 to 1.2 unless the plant asks for more.

Major Awesome!!! :)

Thanks DiscoBiscuit, I am looking forward to how yours turn out, I expect yours to look better than mine do.

I see a lot of buds heading you way :dance: :canabis:

awesome show, major!

cheers,

Thanks red, I am amazed every time I go into the room by how full it is. Especially the left side because there are only two hydro plants and the wall is full.

picture.php

what a lovely picture, need to be requote :D:D

Yeah I love that plant so much I am thinking about reveging it so I can clone it and try it in hydro, I think it would be insane in a very good way.

B

B. Self Reliant

Wow. . . amazing grow. I've been following along the whole time & can't wait to see how they finish!

B

B. Self Reliant

Killer Video. . . the plant that's a single spike is incredible.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
checked the vid, awesome tune to go with there, major!

how long are you going to flush em?

they're freaking huge already lol :)

cheers

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I will flush for at least a week but probably flush for two weeks. I think I may start the flush today. I was looking at the trichs last night and they are all cloudy. Oh I finally got a dehumidifier and I am able to keep the room at 80 degrees with 45-50% humidity.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will flush for at least a week but probably flush for two weeks. I think I may start the flush today. I was looking at the trichs last night and they are all cloudy. Oh I finally got a dehumidifier and I am able to keep the room at 80 degrees with 45-50% humidity.

very nice, they should fatten up more as you flush em, they sound like they're going to be some heavy smokes too :dance013:

keep us posted!

cheers

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thanks red and Dank.

Sorry about the lack of updates, my life has been a bit stressful lately.

I have been doing some work to get my veg area setup and except for leak testing it is done.

Cut three holes in a couple of boards and wrapped them in plastic

picture.php

Two tubs connected by two drains and inspired by Aerohead I am using a tabletop fountain to recirculate the water. The right tub is on a board and is slightly higher than the left tub.

picture.php

With lids on and net pots in.

picture.php

The 8 bulb T5 bank I will be using for veg is now mounted with pulleys.

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking so nice and phat major :yoinks: :good: resin dripping gals mmmmmm stunning :D