What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj. Cottonmouth's Vert #2, 1200W CMH, 6 site RDWC

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Looking so nice and phat major :yoinks: :good: resin dripping gals mmmmmm stunning :D

Thank you, they are definitely adding weight. I think they would be a bit bigger if I had a dehumidifier sooner. Without it I had to run the AC at 70 degrees to keep the RH down to 60%. It ran like that for almost two week and I think it stalled them a little bit but they are going like gangbusters now.

Killer work, I enjoyed your videos too especially the GTA ones LOL.

Thank you very much, it means a lot coming from you, I have a lot of respect for your work. GTA is so fucking fun, I laugh my ass of causing chaos.

For anyone wondering
[youtubeif]9GvtC5caVo8[/youtubeif]

Well, ill be damn,,, wholally mama look at those babies !!!!!

a proper harvest, i say!

GO, Major!!!

:D:D

Thanks red, you know I could not have done this without you and your wonderful genetics. I can't wait to get some this cured up and be puffin' on it. I will be cracking 10 more of your beans tonight since the new veg setup is ready to go except for a final cleaning and I need to go get more hydroton but there are no leaks :jump:

I am really looking forward to getting to the point where I have a perpetual system going.

Last edited:

Easygrowing

Veteran
If you are Tarzan,in those jungle MC
i would like to be your Jane : )
Don,t be away in there..it,s BIG
Like you avatar..

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thanks man, it is a damn jungle in there. It kinda freaks me out because it is so dense parts of it are inaccessible. It is a great problem to have.

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great Maj. :good: .... hehehehe, I can see your point pal, but I wouldn't mind to have that kind of probs :D

:joint:

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
May 31 update

May 31 update

So they have been getting straight water for one week now but because of the amount of white hairs still popping I may go for two more weeks on the unnamed strain. I really really don't want to but we shall see how they look a week from today. They still have a few clear trichomes and just a few amber here and there. The C99 should be done in a week, what little of it there is. The other strain really crowded the C99's out. I am hoping to get individual plant shots when I harvest, I think it is going to be mind blowing, it will be for me anyway.

New video up.

Lots of pics. I killed the HPS to get some good shots. Here are some of my faves.

picture.php

C99
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lots more pics in the album

Last edited:

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
Well done Major.
I'm looking forward to the individual shots and the harvest. You definately filled up the room with stinky goodness.
Cheers

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking mighty thick!

love the videos, i forgot my camera has a video option so i will be giving that a go.

and good music selection!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what a wonderful show, even near they end, its quite fantastic,
thank you for sharing with us, Major.

Please keep us posted on the harvest and report ;)

cheers

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Oh you know I will be on here crowing once I know the final yield. I have been prepping an area in my living room so I can do individual shots of each plant as I harvest. I really think the unnamed strain from you is going to blow peoples minds when they are pictured separately.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That would really be an awesome sight to behold, major.
I will be sending my best vibe for you on finishing these wonderful ladies off :)
and return to us with the final numbers once they;re nice and dried,

should the flavors be enjoyable,
and should the aromas hold on forever

much prosperity,

cheers,
red.

Hey Maj.

Been looking around in your previous topics. I'm confident you'll make much more GPW then round 5.

Love to see them sky high taking all areas ;)

GL towards harvesting!