What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine's medical scene

Tyga

Veteran
Man.... What are you guys letting weight go for up there? Lol... 28 an elbow???

G

Guest 226076

I hear that.I believe you can donate excess to a disp. I don't know if they can make a donation back.

Tyga

Veteran
Considered moving to maine but it seems like all the "Legal" Care givers get harassed by the MDEA or "checked in on". Fuck that bullshit! I don't want my neighbors seeing MDEA at my house for ANY reason... even if according to state law I'm not doing anything wrong. Isn't up to 99 plants a misdemeanor in maine anyways? Why bother go medical... worse case scenario you get popped and do some community service and some fines.
Do you guys think that being "Registered" makes you more vulnerable to the feds?

Considered moving to maine but it seems like all the "Legal" Care givers get harassed by the MDEA or "checked in on". Fuck that bullshit! I don't want my neighbors seeing MDEA at my house for ANY reason... even if according to state law I'm not doing anything wrong. Isn't up to 99 plants a misdemeanor in maine anyways? Why bother go medical... worse case scenario you get popped and do some community service and some fines.
Do you guys think that being "Registered" makes you more vulnerable to the feds?

Most of the cases with the mdea are because of people calling on them or theyre doing other dirt! Been going 2 1/2 years and havent had any problems! I also only deal with a select few! I made the move not knowing anyone who grows here! Tried to hook a few people just incase i had any problems but that hasnt worked out! I might as well setup another spot!

Tyga

Veteran
Most of the cases with the mdea are because of people calling on them or theyre doing other dirt! Been going 2 1/2 years and havent had any problems! I also only deal with a select few! I made the move not knowing anyone who grows here! Tried to hook a few people just incase i had any problems but that hasnt worked out! I might as well setup another spot!

Go big or go home!

self

anyone check out the expo this weekend? The Bret Bogue talk was great, and caregivers got access to everything patients did. never saw a cop the whole time. pretty blown away this is maine!:tree:

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
Yeah it was super laid back for sure! Funny having a full blown pot party on the civic center lawn!! Good times...

G

Guest 226076

had a good time.got to talk with the king of nepal,he was very entertaining.got a singed book pretty good reading.never saw a cop and was there all day sat.luv those trim machines.also met some patients suffering from the same chronic ailments.it was a very uplifting day.rest the next couple day's and off to DENVER VACA.HAPPY TRAILS................

Amber Trich

how do you guys interpret this...

Sec. B-20. 22 MRSA §2423-E.Requirements
1.*Rights of persons or entities acting pursuant to this chapter. * A person whose conduct is authorized under this chapter may not be denied any right or privilege or be subjected to arrest, prosecution, penalty or disciplinary action, including but not limited to a civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for lawfully engaging in conduct involving the medical use of marijuana authorized under this chapter.
2.*School, employer or landlord may not discriminate. * A school, employer or landlord may not refuse to enroll or employ or lease to or otherwise penalize a person solely for that person's status as a qualifying patient or a primary caregiver unless failing to do so would put the school, employer or landlord in violation of federal law or cause it to lose a federal contract or funding. This subsection does not prohibit a restriction on the administration or cultivation of marijuana on premises when that administration or cultivation would be inconsistent with the general use of the premises. A landlord or business owner may prohibit the smoking of marijuana for medical purposes on the premises of the landlord or business if the landlord or business owner prohibits all smoking on the premises and posts notice to that effect on the premises.

can we smoke anywhere in public that cigs can be smoked?

vwgtiron

how do you guys interpret this...

can we smoke anywhere in public that cigs can be smoked?

No.
2.2​Prohibitions. These rules prohibit any person from:
2.2.1​Undertaking any task under the influence of marijuana when doing so would constitute negligence or professional malpractice or would otherwise violate any professional standard;
2.2.2​Possessing marijuana or otherwise engaging in the medical use of marijuana:
2.2.2.1​In a school bus;
2.2.2.2​On the grounds of any preschool or primary or secondary school; or
2.2.2.3​In any correctional facility.
2.2.3​Smoking marijuana:
2.2.3.1​On any form of public transportation; or
2.2.3.2​In any public place.
2.2.4​Operating, navigating, or be in actual physical control of any motor vehicle, aircraft, motorboat, snowmobile, or all-terrain vehicle while under the influence of marijuana; or
2.2.5​Using marijuana if that person does not have a debilitating medical condition.
2.3​Construction. These rules may not be construed to require:

Wow 99 to 12 per paitent!
1.14 qualifying Incidental amount of marijuana. Incidental amount of marijuana per patient means 12 female nonflowering marijuana plants and marijuana seedlings, seeds, stalks and roots that are not included when calculating the allowable amounts of marijuana specified in these rules. See 22 M.R.S.A. §2422 (4-A

Theres other issues that need to be brought up paitents who dont have access to good seeds or clones! Contracting out for the dispensories!

marijuana

anyone check out the expo this weekend? The Bret Bogue talk was great, and caregivers got access to everything patients did. never saw a cop the whole time. pretty blown away this is maine!:tree:

It was great! Partying in the hotel with those guys was awesome! Bret Joe and Squigly were made chill and the whole crew who put it on really killed it.

the Maine Medi scene is cool I have met a lot of great people up North and gots to love the selection!

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
5​Using marijuana if that person does not have a debilitating medical condition."

wow now that can be a huge matter of opinion, usually not in any patients favor....

Wow 99 to 12 per paitent!
1.14 qualifying Incidental amount of marijuana. Incidental amount of marijuana per patient means 12 female nonflowering marijuana plants and marijuana seedlings, seeds, stalks and roots that are not included when calculating the allowable amounts of marijuana specified in these rules. See 22 M.R.S.A. §2422 (4-A

I can't believe people are not upset about this... I know it fucks my game up.

Amber Trich

A public hearing on the proposed rules is scheduled for Aug. 13 at 1 p.m. in the Health and Human Services Committee Room 209 in the Cross Office Building in Augusta. The deadline for public comment on proposed changes is Aug. 23.

proposed rules.. maybe everyones working on their public comments