What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine's medical scene

G

Guest 226076

well off to the caregivers expo in augusta today should be interesting and a good time.happy trails..............

self

how'd it go? I wanted to go and enter the caregiver cup, but I was out of town.

I thought I would mention here that I've been using coast of maine organic soils and fertilizers recently with great success. specifically, right now I'm running a 30% recycled soil 30% penobscot blend 30% lobster compost + their dehydrated chicken manure, bone meal, and down to earth guano. Its a great combo, and 100% organic, and about as local as you can get without making your own.
just my 2c :tiphat:

G

Guest 226076

it went great.i bought a new hash mashine ha ha works great. wife won a new ssv ,supper cool.i have also used penobscot compost, just outside and had great results.mussel and salmon i think.happy trails.

G

Guest 226076

the weekend before we went to natures pallette in mercer for the grand opening and she won a 400watt lighting system. think i will keep her haha.will work good on the veg table.happy trails.......

G

Guest 226076

:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:saw dr sulak today all good on a script. things are looking up.happy trails.........

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
not much just a bunch of green thumbers under cutting the current dispensary costs.225oz all day fuck that 300 shit such a rip off

Aero how you make out? I hear you on the 225 but lots of it ive seen isn't worth the 225 because its either picked early or a poor pheno! Me myself would rather pay 300 350 for something that works for pain!

H

highsteppa

My buddy just got a mix from the disp. in Auburn....harlequin (high CBD), widow, trainwreck, tahoe OG and Sour queen. Said the tahoe was nice and the widow was his fav, but overall the quality could be better.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Aero how you make out? I hear you on the 225 but lots of it ive seen isn't worth the 225 because its either picked early or a poor pheno! Me myself would rather pay 300 350 for something that works for pain!

dude everything i crop up i let go for 225oz. SSSDH, ECSD, Chem D, Chem DD, AK47, LVPK you name it 225oz and i bet my shit is right on par with the best of the best. fuck the dispensaries

G

Guest 226076

i must agree fuck the disp. on a lighter note,booked our flighr to denver for the med cup.fly out of maine on 4-20-12 that is cool.will post picks.happy trails.............

G

Guest 226076

we went ahead bought the vip tickets.hoping to pick up some new genetics.meet some of the breaders.but best of all a much needed vacation.happy trails.........

Latest posts

Latest posts