What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine Medical Outdoor grow 2011

doublejj

Veteran
Here in Cali you'ed be evicted!

Most rental agreements here include a 'no MMJ' clause. If you landord don't like it your fucked.

Sounds like your in for plenty of troubles before you'll get a harvest.

Good luck bro, I think your gonna need it

peace
doublejj

Sucks about all the attention... Makes me love being out in the woods even more. Are you using one of the caregiver groups to round up patients or just using your social networking skills?

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
social networking skills.. i pull the "hey ill give u a free oz a month and pay for your doctors appointment if you sign your rights over to me" works everytime bro lol

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Here in Cali you'ed be evicted!

Most rental agreements here include a 'no MMJ' clause. If you landord don't like it your fucked.

Sounds like your in for plenty of troubles before you'll get a harvest.

Good luck bro, I think your gonna need it

peace
doublejj

yea theres a law out here that says they HAVE TO LET YOU GROW and if they kick you out its some sort of crime

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Everything is in the ground!

Everything is in the ground!

SSSDH 200gal
sssdhod.jpg

mncfly 200gal little stunted due to heat.
mcflyod.jpg

LVPK put this bitch in about 10days ago. shes doing AWESOME!
lvpkod.jpg

ChemDD 200gal
chemddod.jpg

Greenhouse SLH 200gal -
SLHod.jpg

And Ganja DSD 200gal little stunted aswell
DSDod.jpg

GAME

This thread has really peaked my interest, all the excitement of a movie, lol. I will be following this one to the end. Thanks for sharing !

Joeski

Nice work bro.. sending u some good luck for the season.. heres to pulling those lbs this season!

E

emerald city

so i live right down town and these greenhouses are clearly visible from the street.

Neighbors are flipping the fuck out kids all over the neighborhood and 6 giant greenhouses the next house over... Im going to be running into security issues this fall. i can feel it already. Landlord got all excited that im growin medical pot and decided to tell his buddies in town. so ya pretty much everyone in my town knows what im doing. assholes

I told the undercover state trooper neighbor that if i catch anyone out here im going to hold them at gunpoint and give him a call. he laughed lol.

hopefully the 4 german shepherds, game cameras and motion lights will work! security to the max!

sucks it has to be this way. but hey what am i to do now? thinking about setting up 6 more greenhouses lol i just got another patient. see what the neighbors think then. I think its funny how im legal and they hate hate hate. ill be sure to shake the shit out of the 200gal chemsour everyday just to get the stench out into the neighborhood. "mom why does the neighbors house always smell like skunk" lol

im done ranting
Good luck to yah...Dont want to hear about you on the local news....Remember if the feds think you outa compliance thier within thier rights to pay you a visit..
I would personally take a "loose lips sink ships" approach.
:ying: stay safe brother :)..E/C

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Good luck to yah...Dont want to hear about you on the local news....Remember if the feds think you outa compliance thier within thier rights to pay you a visit..
I would personally take a "loose lips sink ships" approach.
:ying: stay safe brother :)..E/C

its really all good. they can go fuck themselves. my shits legal let them visit if they feel its necessary..

Ive talked with head of DHHS and my shit is 100% legit. might be pushing the laws to the limit but hey thats what im here for... i also had a gamewarden peak into my greenhouses yesterday. if there was an issue im sure he would have been back. I also let the sheriff know what im doing so incase someone trys breaking in i can hold them at gun point and get his ass over here to arrest the fuckers. told him if i catch any late night intruders ima shoot first and ask questions later haha he laughed. they cool out here.

anyway... Just picked up 2 patients so im actually thinking about blowing it up now and setting up 12 more greenhouses + 18kw inside come fall.. hopefully i can get the full 6 patients and be running 36kw 1 plant per light. my dream will come true when i can run 36kw and 36 of these domes right in the backyard.

C

chefro420

Be safe bro! Still no need to rub anyone's face in it , especially outside! The minute you cut one plant down your gonna be over your weight limit .

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
Be safe bro! Still no need to rub anyone's face in it , especially outside! The minute you cut one plant down your gonna be over your weight limit .

not true. as long as its not cut off the stock its legal. so i can put them in huge matress bags and take what i need as i need it. trust me bro ive ran EVERYTHING by the head of DHHS im not rubbing shit in. just making sure all my angles are covered

C

chefro420

I hear ya , the DHHS isn't gonna pay for an attorney for 18 months to prove your right though . MM doesn't mean shit at the federal level either . Im sure ya have every thing covered 1000% , just don't wanna see anyone get in trouble.....

E

emerald city

Props to you for pushing the envelope .Blazeing the trail is never easy....
on another note;Lets say im looking for a caregiver,whats my card worth??[hypotheticly speaking]

Manitoid

1) Feds do not care about medical marijuana and it is not admissible for evidence

2) Defending a grow with a firearm is a no no... i know you would not put your own safety at risk, meaning if it is you or someone else, take the shot.

3)you will, however, go to prison defending a felony with a firearm... aboot twice as long as if it were just the weed.

GOOD LUCK... people need the medicine!

self

Props to you for pushing the envelope .Blazeing the trail is never easy....
on another note;Lets say im looking for a caregiver,whats my card worth??[hypotheticly speaking]

lol, probably depends on how much medicine you'll be consuming. keep in mind that your caregiver also has to pay the state 300$ to register you.

Latest posts

Latest posts