What's new

Maine Medical Garden 18kw perpetual

Maina

Veteran
Yea you better have your shit on. veg outdoors and then pulling them into flower. Pm spores mold spores bugs . Oh yea leaf spot fungus . Took me 3 years to nail this . Do your home work. Find out what can go wrong and stop that from happening. That's what I did . Oh yes all I have into getting this I will save you some time don't ask and (Ag)don't tell :moon:

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Update

Update

Sour diesel week 10

These are all males that I have been keeping around for outdoor/indoor breeding projects. Chemdog d x Sourd... 4 different male phenotypes

Plus that 1 lanky male is a reservoir wonder diesel male. Going to be a fun summer

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
Google earth updated there satellite images while we were downeast! Love that picture. I will upload more pics asap I took 100s this year as I didn't leave the farm once for 50days. Nothing like being offgrid in the middle of nowhere you really get to connect with yourself and nature! Much love from the great state of Maine I hope everyone else had as bountiful a harvest as I!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Awesome canine.

Plants are bad ass as well!!!

OK Aero, you have opened my eyes to whats possible round here!

I've not grown outside for a bit, but now I know for sure, I wasn't doing it right!!!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
are ya waist deep in snow yet.???..yeehaw....keep the woodstove hot bro.....looks like season was good for ya....

Blaze 12

Hats off to you bro I never would have thought chem sour would finish that far north ..did you lose a lot to bud rot and pm ?

Dis is one of the best threads ive read. I like da disappearance n reappearing lol classic.. overall good grow looks good in n out. Continue growing, u are great. I hope I make it to ur level of stature one day. But as for now im goin to keep chasin ds dreams.. good luck n good job

coldcanna

Veteran
Badass grow brother hats off to you... It blows my mind that you're growing monsters like that so far up north, it was indeed a cold and wet last couple weeks of this growing season. I ended up cutting prob a week or 2 before prime because I saw the rot starting to creep in. What do you do to keep them from getting funky? What week did you harvest?

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Respect man, I am back in your neck of the woods after a few years back in the mitten. Looking real nice as usual. You worked with any of the Chem X Landrace afghani cut going around, she's real nice. Got a trainwreck X to the same affi going right now. We will see.

Mr.Miner

Really awesome, congrats...I have a few friends up in Maine and I just love it up there. So psyched for all of you that get to do what we love and be fully compliant. Here's to a great season to you!