What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maina doing what I do lol

bobblehead

Veteran
Businessmen have no heart.... heart and business don't even belong in the same sentence. Lol

I like books.

Word is I should have some gg4 and ds later today.

Maina

Veteran
I have hart .2 times last year keeping my word and doing the right thing cost me about $20,000 that individual who screwed me is now out of a big circle of growers and I'm looked at in a whole different way doing the right thing and being a businessman can work. And I have gotten pretty good at picking out dip shit that helps. I had three different growers that knew what happened to me spotting me pounds to get me through until I could replace it another one handed me cash:tiphat:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have hart .2 times last year keeping my word and doing the right thing cost me about $20,000 that individual who screwed me is now out of a big circle of growers and I'm looked at in a whole different way doing the right thing and being a businessman can work. And I have gotten pretty good at picking out dip shit that helps. I had three different growers that knew what happened to me spotting me pounds to get me through until I could replace it another one handed me cash:tiphat:

I have done things like this and it always seems to come back much better in the long run. It seems to be the people who have never worked hard for themselves who screw you. Then they complain about never being successful at business because it is rigged against them. I run from these people because they have no moral center.

Miraculous Meds

You guys kill me lol ! Where I'm at is one thing where I want to be is a goal I have set ... A man without goals is lost in my mind . Goals push me . My first goal pull of a outdoor grow and fund indoor .and not knowing how to grow lol. Think that was 4 years ago . Budget 250 bucks . Next goal pull of a indoor with funds from outdoor . Funds $4000 pull of first indoor then flip to vert .and just keep flipping the money . And never spend the money till you hit your goal of the size you want to be . That means 2 jobs ! I am now as big as I can be . Now I'm tweaking things ,cut cost. ! Up Quality . Become very efficient. Then the big step will not be big :tiphat: .

respect for having a plan, sticking to it, and doing it the right way.

Miraculous Meds

Businessmen have no heart.... heart and business don't even belong in the same sentence. Lol

I like books.

Word is I should have some gg4 and ds later today.

See that's the shit we gotta change with our own lives and choices we make.

I skipped on the gg4 when I had a chance to get her at the cup, I was afraid of the potential plant herpes. lol... I kind a wish I got her now, but I got so much going on it doesn't really matter. That ds I assume is death star. Been running her for years, its one strain that meets top marks in every category. Everyone always asks for her. Make sure carbon filters are running good, and have a glass of iso for ur scissors to trade out, cause u have to scrape them or soak them every 3rd bud.

bobblehead

Veteran

You're a good dude maina... I'm just cynical about the business world. Luckily I had a good ethics instructor who made a lasting impression on me. I didn't even take ethics until after I was out of business school though! Hahaha! Anyway, he taught me that most people are inherently good and will do good most of the time.... and we are all capable of doing bad and we all do bad things... but the bad people are a minority. Whether or not it's true, it's what I have to believe to live in this world.

Miraculous Meds

I have never saw a good purple till this strain

Would u say all the trichs and calyxes turn purp, as I have several that have some purple calyx but not full on. I did notice from switching 12/12 to 11/13 that im getting more purple phenotypical reaction to strains Ive ran for a long time that never showed purp before.

Maina

Veteran
She is all black purple The try combs all of the scissors looks like black grapes smeared