What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maina doing what I do lol

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
I was just interessted in how many watts per hour - thats all...

I mind nothing with whos dick is the biggest.. if u think so, then better not tell ur small amount of watts per hour xD

Maina

Veteran
Lol don't take it personal please :) I love to better my grows and help others do the same that's all

whatthe215

Veteran
it's all about the watts per hour... WTF is watts per hour?

i agree maina, nothin good comes out of talking about size or yield.

glad to see ya posting again. those purp nugs look tasty!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Show em the way Maina! Looks great!
I've recently made my mix much more airy and the plants seem to love it.

:tiphat:

Maina

Veteran
Yes it's nice to be back ! I have some really good help and I can slow down a little ( very little ) but that's ok . I really want to be ready in 2 years . It looks like Maine will go legal . And I want to be ready . I know I could handle a 50 to 100 light grow and do it cheaper than I would like to talk about . There are great growers and guys on this site , and we can help each other get better . I just some times get pist when some want every step told to them and they do no home work . They will be paint by number people . I like being a artist with my own style. But learn from other artist . Lazy paint by number growers drive me nuts :moon: ! More like piss me off !

Maina

Veteran
Show em the way Maina! Looks great!
I've recently made my mix much more airy and the plants seem to love it.

:tiphat:
Thanks ! Yea I love napa speedy dry . I'm at like 20% perilite 25% napa ! I like it allot !

Maina

Veteran
Well tomorrow will be trimming my ass off they'll be a few scissors chopping away pics of eight weaker's tomorrow ! Jilly ,purple . Mob boss . Sugary a lot to do

Stinkymutt

Looking great Maina , yessah way to show how its done bub . Glad you shared the photos of your setup !
peace
mutt

Maina

Veteran
You guys kill me lol ! Where I'm at is one thing where I want to be is a goal I have set ... A man without goals is lost in my mind . Goals push me . My first goal pull of a outdoor grow and fund indoor .and not knowing how to grow lol. Think that was 4 years ago . Budget 250 bucks . Next goal pull of a indoor with funds from outdoor . Funds $4000 pull of first indoor then flip to vert .and just keep flipping the money . And never spend the money till you hit your goal of the size you want to be . That means 2 jobs ! I am now as big as I can be . Now I'm tweaking things ,cut cost. ! Up Quality . Become very efficient. Then the big step will not be big :tiphat: .

Maina

Veteran
Also if you do not have the heart of a businessman and mind get your hands on good business books that some of the top of businessmen in the world have written they've been my biggest help and inspiration and wanting to be more successful at what I do! But never ever sway from honesty ,integrity ,playing well with others ,but being firm ! and fair ...