What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

MadMac

far beyond driven...
@ all who come here and read and enjoy and maybe have also own threads with great plants...
i'm really sry not able to follow everyone's grow ... and give likes and a comment...
i'll would really love too ... but my time is very very limited ... and sometimes your threads are also not easy to find... if you have something interesting for me... to cross or just to get a opinion...
please tag me ... really happy to help, like or comment... or post a great plant here... if it's a cross from my gear plz plz do so... very important for me to see... !

it's not disinterested ... just lack of time and often also not aware off...

hopefully and i'm working on it... i'll be more @ home in the future and can do more while have more time... the biggest issue... time...

thank you all & also for posting here ...

sharing knowledge is sooo important...
the only true breeder i'll know who shared it all was uncle SamS.
all others share nothing about there knowledge or what they found out how they breed... if they keep cut's ... how they look... how does the male look... the reversed... the final selections... nothing...

i'll don't trust those...
M.:smoker:

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Goog Night Mad and everyone.

Great job as always.

I have Original Haze seeds from Proseeds.

I think one day Original Haze will meet this Old Timers Haze male. :hotbounce Thank you all for these seeds.:tiphat:

Enough cookies and glue there already...

I'm intrigued by those sam seeds I hope they hide something special.

Attachments

• IMG_20230516_224949_792.jpg
    IMG_20230516_224949_792.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 102

Eltitoguay

And could you tell me something about its psychoactivity (type and power), flavor and weeks of flowering, please? I'm growing it too, but mine is still just a little helpless baby, just starting to turn green...right now:

View attachment 18843939 View attachment 18843940

1-June-2023:

(Santa Marta Colombian x Santa Marta Gold) x Original Haze S1...

IMG_20230601_205811.jpg
IMG_20230601_205827.jpg
IMG_20230601_205924.jpg
IMG_20230601_205933.jpg
IMG_20230601_210053.jpg

...a.k.a. "Cumbiambera"):

Yo me llamo Cumbia,
yo soy la reina por donde voy
No hay una cadera que se esté quieta donde yo estoy
Mi piel es morena como los cuero' de mi tambor
Y mis hombros son un par de maracas que besa el sol
Llevo en la garganta una fina flauta que Dios me dio
Canto de millo, ebrio de tabaco, aguardiente y ron
Cojo mi mochila, enciendo la vela, repico el son
Y enredo en la luna con las estrellas toda mi voz
Y enredo en la luna con las estrellas toda mi voz...

Como soy la reina, me hace la corte un fino violín
Me enamora un piano, me sigue un saxo, oigo un clarín
Y toda una orquesta forma una fiesta en torno de mí
Y yo soy la cumbia, la hembra coqueta, bailo feliz
Yo nací en las bellas playas caribes de mi país
Soy barranquillera, cartagenera, yo soy de allí
Soy de Santa Marta, soy monteriana, pero eso sí
Yo soy colombiana, oh, tierra hermosa donde nací
Yo soy colombiana, oh, tierra hermosa donde nací...

Como soy la reina, me hace la corte un fino violín
Me enamora un piano, me sigue un saxo, oigo un clarín
Y toda una orquesta forma una fiesta en torno de mí
Yo nací en las bellas playas caribes de mi país
Soy Barranquillera, Cartagenera, yo soy de allí
Soy de Santa Marta, soy Monteriana, pero eso sí
Yo soy Colombiana, oh, tierra hermosa donde nací

Yo soy colombiana, oh, tierra hermosa donde nací
Y enredo en la luna con las estrellas toda mi voz
Yo soy colombiana
Oh, tierra hermosa
Donde nací...

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
little update....
back home for a day... ;-)

Reserva Privada R.K.S. very rar ... get hazed of course but also for outdoors nice...
IMG_6261.jpeg

old Skywalker Kush
IMG_6262.jpeg

more kush ... Sam said ... if indica... get a strong kush... here i'll try ... smoke will tell take cut's today from all... let them flower soon... and the best get hazed as always... ;-)
IMG_6263.jpeg

Gypsy Thai Stick x OHz ... the smallest leaf's i'll have in my collection... only testet the seeded sister after pulling out the seeds and gave me the old thai stick feeling a little... so that's why i'll need to flower her... did a bx to haze with her as well ... she looks skinny like her mother but get some nice bud's later... you will see... nothing to manicure ... leaf's are even thinner as the mother and father haha... superb light penetration... no need to remove lower branches... this purest sativa appearance like the pure Zamal i'll had..
IMG_6267.jpeg
IMG_6271.jpeg

the best OHz girl (productive) ... will only be bud's @ the end...
IMG_6268.jpeg
IMG_6269.jpeg
IMG_6273.jpeg
IMG_6274.jpeg

another good OHz ... but little wilder... some shoot ... because of the strong soil... too much N ... those fresh biobizz light mix is way too strong... still did not feed since 8 weeks + now... no def @ all and still too deep green leaf's ... but well still get the results i'm after ;-)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
little update....

Reserva Privada R.K.S. very rar ... get hazed of course but also for outdoors nice...
View attachment 18849774

old Skywalker Kush
View attachment 18849775
more kush ... Sam said ... if indica... get a strong kush... here i'll try ... smoke will tell take cut's today from all... let them flower soon... and the best get hazed as always... ;-)
View attachment 18849776

Gypsy Thai Stick x OHz ... the smallest leaf's i'll have in my collection... only testet the seeded sister after pulling out the seeds and gave me the old thai stick feeling a little... so that's why i'll need to flower her... did a bx to haze with her as well ... she looks skinny like her mother but get some nice bud's later... you will see... nothing to manicure ... leaf's are even thinner as the mother and father haha... superb light penetration... no need to remove lower branches... this purest sativa appearance like the pure Zamal i'll had..
View attachment 18849777 View attachment 18849780

View attachment 18849778 View attachment 18849779 View attachment 18849781 View attachment 18849782

another good OHz ... but little wilder... some shoot ... because of the strong soil... too much N ... those fresh biobizz light mix is way too strong... still did not feed since 8 weeks + now... no def @ all and still too deep green leaf's ... but well still get the results i'm after ;-)
I don’t understand how you can stay so organized. :bow: with so many different projects going on simultaneously with your breeding

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
little update....

View attachment 18849774

old Skywalker Kush
View attachment 18849775
View attachment 18849776

View attachment 18849777 View attachment 18849780

View attachment 18849778 View attachment 18849779 View attachment 18849781 View attachment 18849782

I think that modern kushes OG etc...have haze in them. I think that lineage is jack x hashplant or something like that.
Nice work man.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
I don’t understand how you can stay so organized. :bow: with so many different projects going on simultaneously with your breeding
i'm good in that... i'll learned gas and water plumber after school ... and than did study computer art/photography ... since finish working on my own... 25 years now... learned how to write app's for mobile and computer on my own... do programming and visual art.. have to be very well organised for my job as well... so my brain is also trained for those task... breeding is kind of programming... where you don't see the result before it's complete or finished... ;-) i've a very very good memory ... that is important for those tasks... but i'm also daily weed smoker... since 30 years... no negative effects... until now... only positive... but maybe it's while i'll always grow my own...
only downside... -> i'm addicted to haze since discovering...
breeding:
most important is to have a goal and a plan to follow...
keeping cut's...
than name them all proper and do notes for later when seeing the results...
without my notes about the haze and all others i'll could not master the task proper...
and another aspect is time... to speed up the process with those pure sativa's...
it needs a strategy ...
like flower the cut's of the selection and pollinate the sisters same time ..
than smoke the cut's and you know the best... trash the rest...
also i'll vaporise the best plants again while making seeds...
compare with my notes ... and bam...
and while doing all this the last 6 years + i'll learned a lot and can recognise the better plants much earlier...
also Sam's lesson's help't a lot... :cool:

last seed making with the reversed best OHz girl instead my fav boy i'll used before... not so many from the early flowering plants... because timing with mixed plants is not easy ... when reversing a haze... it takes little longer and also depend on ... not so many pollen and duration as with boy's who never stop flowering... but you get some really hot special fem ... back cross from the best crosses the year before to the haze again... but reversed girl... pic's are some pages back...
IMG_6230.jpeg
IMG_6231.jpeg

those seeds where ripening until plants where like dead... 10 weeks... that makes them stronger and long time viable... if you do the work... than give them the time too... than cure for 3 month + ... best is 5 month @ 65% RH and around 15°C ...like the bud's you smoke... than clean...

the seeds above from this run... end last year... all amazing plants...
reversed OHz
IMG_4274.jpeg

the purple is Col.Black x OHz ... and the other left is THH6 x OHz ... lime are A5 x OHz and Zamal etc..
IMG_4711.jpeg

love it ;-)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm good in that... i'll learned gas and water plumber after school ... and than did study computer art/photography ... since finish working on my own... 25 years now... learned how to write app's for mobile and computer on my own... do programming and visual art.. have to be very well organised for my job as well... so my brain is also trained for those task... breeding is kind of programming... where you don't see the result before it's complete or finished... ;-) i've a very very good memory ... that is important for those tasks... but i'm also daily weed smoker... since 30 years... no negative effects... until now... only positive... but maybe it's while i'll always grow my own...
only downside... -> i'm addicted to haze since discovering...
breeding:
most important is to have a goal and a plan to follow...
keeping cut's...
than name them all proper and do notes for later when seeing the results...
without my notes about the haze and all others i'll could not master the task proper...
and another aspect is time... to speed up the process with those pure sativa's...
it needs a strategy ...
like flower the cut's of the selection and pollinate the sisters same time ..
than smoke the cut's and you know the best... trash the rest...
also i'll vaporise the best plants again while making seeds...
compare with my notes ... and bam...
and while doing all this the last 6 years + i'll learned a lot and can recognise the better plants much earlier...
also Sam's lesson's help't a lot... :cool:

last seed making with the reversed best OHz girl instead my fav boy i'll used before... not so many from the early flowering plants... because timing with mixed plants is not easy ... when reversing a haze... it takes little longer and also depend on ... not so many pollen and duration as with boy's who never stop flowering... but you get some really hot special fem ... back cross from the best crosses the year before to the haze again... but reversed girl... pic's are some pages back...
View attachment 18849910 View attachment 18849911
those seeds where ripening until plants where like dead... 10 weeks... that makes them stronger and long time viable... if you do the work... than give them the time too... than cure for 3 month + ... best is 5 month @ 65% RH and around 15°C ...like the bud's you smoke... than clean...

the seeds above from this run... end last year... all amazing plants...
reversed OHz
View attachment 18849920

the purple is Col.Black x OHz ... and the other left is THH6 x OHz ... lime are A5 x OHz and Zamal etc..
View attachment 18849919

love it ;-)
Well you’re Haze work is mind boggling :hide: you’re well on your way to fame for the years to come for anyone interested in the art of Haze

bonghopper

4 th node... :) inc. baby leaf's ...
uhhh stem rub.. did already...
it's this sour thing... common smell...
Tom's had it too.... but the other hybrids like Tangie have it too as well ...
think it will change later ... but strong smell is always good ;-)

the 6 remaining...
View attachment 18847133
and outdoors :) fresh transplanted...
View attachment 18847134 View attachment 18847135 View attachment 18847136
always some work to have a nice patch....

very good! hope you show pic's later :)
did not grow MG ... so curious to see as well...

yep... saved the domain... just in case ;-)
thx
4th node, happy days! Are you planning on Hazing those Auto Iranian Haze Haze again? That might be aiming at end Oct? Happy looking garden patch, I'm fond of nettles

Eltitoguay

Je, je... I did not know that variety of olive...
Greetings to Germany.

Ps: As a curiosity, the Germanic double-headed eagle on the chest of Germany in the painting, would reach from there to these parts thousands of kilometers to the southwest (perhaps more than 300 years before that painting was painted) and since then it has been (among other things) the coat of arms of the capital city of my autonomous region, by concession of the Germanic Emperor at the time...
It was also granted as the coat of arms of a large town or small city in my same mountain range, in which, apart from the Germanic double-headed eagle, symbols representative/allusive to Flanders, Bravante, Tyrol, Austria, Hungary...:
Escudo_de_Villanueva_de_Cordoba.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts