What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

Nexus7

Well not having the best luck with the THH best this time around...

A bird literally ripped it from it's pot when it was a seedling and left it by the side of the pot so I tried to plant it again.

Never seemed right since ...

Also noticed from last season as well these THH best are a little difficult to get the roots growing ... 🤔

More than made up for it in the smoke though 😉

20230101_174442.jpg

20230101_174504.jpg

THH best

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Nice work on the Hazes as always @MadMac !

I do like the looks of the THH#6 in it's outcrosses. Has almost a black look about it. Maybe from Colombian black?

Also about the purple in THH. Tom states it's ok as long as the buds don't go purple just the leaves ...

Did notice both my THH (best) went purple. One in buds, other in the leaves only. Well the one with purple only in the leaves was much stronger.

Did you notice this as well?
thank you :)
and YES .. i'll already said it after first sample all THH's...
the true purple was weak compared to the others...
strongest & best where the lime green's with no purple or any other color... and the bastards...
purple leaf's and green bud#s...
sampled this morning the purple THH#6xOHz ...
it's much much better now as before... already strong...
loud noise in the ears ... hear the bell's ringing loud...
has all the qualities i'm looking for... :cool:
it becomes more and more clear that crossing for example THH with OHz gives old vigour and potency back... like the same with the Golli OHz with Johnny's Seedsman ... it only needs the right plants... and i'm still looking for other great girls... will do next the best 12 Golli OHz again... for smoke... and to judge...

yesterday we smoked the OHz from seed making... not well cured just 10 day's... but it was again another level... it's my queen... and all where blown away... we had lot of different stuff to smoke... but the OHz really was another level... very very strong and high energetic :) i'll love that stuff

seeded OHz ... 10 day's cure ... but soo sticky and kicking ass
_1012372.jpeg

thx
M.

bigherb

Veteran
Happy new years Mac

Much Respect

🙏 praises for your hard work

I love the lineup , that fresh Colombian blood brings life back . I see you are planning on reversing the Queen

Is this the Same OHaze Queen you posted ? Or new ?

I’m Curious what traits made her your Queen and which terpene profiles are present Her ?

Post 1316
Your Fave you say . The Resin content , flower formation/ cola shape is impressive . She also Looks like double serrations . Which flavors are present in this pheno ?

Apologies The more work you show the more questions I have , is the lastest Haze stock from Sams in your upcoming project?
I’m extremely curious about what comes from that

1luvbigherb

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Happy new years Mac

Much Respect

🙏 praises for your hard work

I love the lineup , that fresh Colombian blood brings life back . I see you are planning on reversing the Queen
many thx... yep the Col.Black keeps it columbian and closes the circle...
i've tried the Punto Rojo too... but PR has too longer flower time and less yield...
Sam suggested also to use columbians ...
but to find true and good once was a long way...
heard already that it is a great cross but i'll had to grow it myself... ;-)
I’m Curious what traits made her your Queen and which terpene profiles are present Her ?
little complicated... i'm not soo good in smells... but if you have grown THH or OHz you know this common haze smell... there is pine but also metal and maybe turpentine ... some sort of chemical ... but not strong...
THH has this chemical stronger...
well she has this euphoric long lasting high that keeps me up ...
and she is the best yielder from the first run...
she has it all...
and now i'm looking again in the second Golli batch... there are two or more that smoked very well and i'll need to find out how they grow sinsemilla with some love...
you have to grow the haze 3 times or more to really find out her qualities ... me too
but once you found your kings and queens...
that's why i'll keep all cut's alive... it takes all sooo long with the haze...
but the progress keep's me doing.. the results are better than i'll expected...
Post 1316
Your Fave you say . The Resin content , flower formation/ cola shape is impressive . She also Looks like double serrations . Which flavors are present in this pheno ?
yes that' the queen ... :)
the other are more like Punto Rojo... but not so vigorous ...
i'll have one that i'll need to test with those serrations...
found those serrations only on PR plants... it's the silver-blue... from Sam's description's...
the Queen is C.Gold like ... and lime-green ... like you see there...

Skunk #1 from Sacred Seeds is a Afghan x Colombian X Acapulco Gold
Original Haze from Sacred Seeds is a Colombian 3 way, Gold X Mauve X Punta Rojas
There were other parents added by other beeders, me included but that is not Original Haze it is a Haze Hybrid
-SamS
Apologies The more work you show the more questions I have , is the lastest Haze stock from Sams in your upcoming project?
I’m extremely curious about what comes from that
yes Sam's last he gave me... have 100 or more seeds from him... will start end march me think... :)
so much more to discover.. still... have also some old THH stock to explore as well...
my goal is still the same since i'll startet... but now i'll see also that it works out very well so far...
think this year i'll know the best... and than do a final step... best x best(reversed) for smoke and best x best(males) for breeding projects...
F1's are still the best for smoke to me... Sam, Reeferman and many others said that before ...

1672654859853.jpeg

...If you first selected the clone parents and confirm their progeny with trials, and save the best of the best. You could produce the exact same seeds for ever.

When legal it will be done for sure or be done with new Colombian lines if they can be found that were as good as in the late 60's and are still today pure Colombian? But I have had many Cannabis varieties from around the world that had very potent and psychedelic effects like O Haze, I had so much O Haze herb that I found ones I really liked, maybe better then any Thai, or other great NLD varieties, but with science and the new understanding of Cannabinoids and terpenes I am sure that Cannabis in the future will be better then today or yesterday, just like Sinsemilla was better then seeded Cannabis. Breeders will create varieties of Cannabis with the exact Cannabinoid & terpene profile in the ratio wanted without any terpenes that are unwanted, and that future is very close, all done with classical breeding, it will happen very soon.

-SamS
i'll just try to finish masters work...
...don't have access to lab's or so...
but i'll can proof @ work how good they are...
that's my human lab..
many thx
M.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
here flower pic's close to harvest...
some get a week more...
love how they all filled up @ the end and the resin amount...

Caledonia Haze
IMG_4922.jpeg

IMG_4926.jpeg

THHx OHz
IMG_4925.jpeg

A5xOHz
IMG_4928.jpeg
IMG_4930.jpeg
IMG_4931.jpeg
IMG_4932.jpeg

Caledonia Haze
IMG_4934.jpeg
IMG_4935.jpeg
IMG_4936.jpeg

Caledonia Haze is ready now... harvested also Col.Black Haze and the SK Haze...
very happy so far... yield rewards for longer flower time... and the high too... of course ...
compared to what i've smoked in Rotterdam...
my is much more uplifting and social... the stuff from Coffeeshop was all taking me down...
good for relaxing... but short high... 1h and most was gone... Acapulco Gold/SK was best...
but also too much indica in it for me...
pure sativa is the way to go if you want to do something...
all the best
M.:smoker:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
well time is now....
harvested them all... :)
16 weeks from starting flowering now...
all where cut's and some topped before 12/12 and around 30-40 cm...

A5/OHz x OHz ... this is it...
IMG_4949.jpeg
IMG_4950.jpeg

Zamaldelica Double/OHz x OHz ... killer too...
IMG_4953.jpeg

New Caledonia/OHz x OHz ... another killer... so great flowers, smell and yield...
IMG_4954.jpeg
IMG_4956.jpeg

A5 x OHzS1
IMG_4957.jpeg

another Zamaldelica Double/OHz x OHz... love that stuff...
IMG_4958.jpeg

THH6 x OHzS1 ... mega yield too...
IMG_4959.jpeg

A5 - Zamal - Caledonia - A5 - Zamal - THH
IMG_4961.jpeg

ThaiStick x OHz ... super yield too... no fluffy bud's ...
IMG_4962.jpeg

more flower pic's soon...
that's my fuel for the spring and summertime :)
first samples where amazing potent... very very happy...
M.:smoker:

MadMac

far beyond driven...

Latest posts

Latest posts