hello,
a few more before i'll leave home...

Skunk(Tripol) x OHz S1
IMG_4302.jpeg

THH6 x OHz
IMG_4303.jpeg

THH6 x OHz but purple... same batch
IMG_4308.jpeg

Thai Stick x OHz .. purple like my old THH but Diesel smell... oily ...
IMG_4310.jpeg
IMG_4312.jpeg

Colombian Black x OHz R4 ... this cross is killer too... gave vigor and yield... now bx to OHz again...
IMG_4317.jpeg

the purple is the THH6 x OHz
IMG_4318.jpeg

another THH6 x OHz not so much purple as the other...
IMG_4319.jpeg

Tangiex OHz... big bud's and fast... and such a nice smell... still orange juice like
IMG_4320.jpeg

A5Hz x OHz
IMG_4321.jpeg

more too come soon...
M.

Lesnah

I haven't been keeping up with this thread so please excuse this question if it has been mentioned already...

Are you guys growing these beautiful Hazes outside in Northern Latitudes?

I'm asking because I'm considering doing the same, I'm in NYC (USA) and thinking about trying some of MM's Haze outside somewhere in Upstate New York.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
I haven't been keeping up with this thread so please excuse this question if it has been mentioned already...

Are you guys growing these beautiful Hazes outside in Northern Latitudes?

I'm asking because I'm considering doing the same, I'm in NYC (USA) and thinking about trying some of MM's Haze outside somewhere in Upstate New York.
pure OHz only in greenhouse.... outdoors is to late...
but haze hybrids like the doors x OHz are way faster...
i'm working on a haze hybrid a few years for outdoors here in cold northern...
has to finish mid to end october... and they did :)
it's now the second year i'll test those...
when good i'll release it next year...
it's a old Grapefruit (C99)Female Seeds x OHz R4
still have the cut and do next Grapefruit x OHz S1
potency is 10 times better as before...
only 2 weeks later into flower and finish between 15 and 30 october...

pictures are from 5 october
Grapefruit (C99)Female Seeds x OHz R4... much more resin as the org outdoor had... mold resistant too...
you can smoke the sugar leaf's ... ;-)
IMG_3855.jpeg
IMG_3857.jpeg
IMG_3858.jpeg
IMG_3860.jpeg
IMG_3862.jpeg
IMG_3863.jpeg

Iranian Auto x OHz R4 ... planted in August... finished in october... still auto ...
IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_3867.jpeg
IMG_3870.jpeg
IMG_3873.jpeg

this year showed again that a haze hybrid can finish outdoors proper in northern climate
thx
M.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello hello,
here another update from breeding room...
it's cold here now ... had -7°C last night...
winter is here now...
timing was all good and i'm very happy that it worked when i'll was away...
feeding was not the best and they suffered... because only 10cm soil bed...
but keeps them smaller only the haze don't care and want to be a 3 meter plant... :)
4 weeks more and seeds are ready ... not so much but enough to check them out and repeat if worked out..
smell is amazing hazy when i'll enter the room.. some diesel too from the thai haze ...
also interesting to see how my THH x OHz cross has so many different expressions...
from lime green to purple ... like the THH had.. very very happy so far ... 14 to 16 weeks
also the ThaiStick x OHz is interesting... where does the purple come from?
have to dig deeper next season...
already started fav OHz S1 production and same time a few other that are coming now...
all proven cut's ... but have to choose... breeding tent will be 90x90x180 ... so less space
will start next week... in my living room... because too cold elsewhere ;-)

THH x OHz
IMG_4330.jpeg
IMG_4331.jpeg
IMG_4332.jpeg

another THH x OHz ... more greener
IMG_4333.jpeg
IMG_4334.jpeg

Thai Stick x OHz
IMG_4336.jpeg

Colombian Black x OHz ... you can still see why ... still some dark purple ... amazing cross it is... C.B. gave bigger bud's to the mix... closest to the org OHz i'll have
IMG_4342.jpeg
IMG_4343.jpeg

THH x OHz both...
IMG_4345.jpeg

the reversed OHz is at the end... well done... you can see how potent she/her is ... a powerhorse..
now i'll do S1 again ... for growin'pleasure... two cut's are already prepared...
background some Zamal testers...
IMG_4346.jpeg

all the best
M.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your work is far beyond driven :respect: no one even comes close ….
... Ihr Engagement für Haze ist die zukünftige Geschichte !! Würden Sie sagen, dass das, womit Sie jetzt gearbeitet haben, in Bezug auf Potenz und psychedelische Wirkung im Vergleich zu Doors/Haze x Haze ... alias "The Daze" gleich oder besser ist ... haben Sie auch noch Samen aus derselben Charge? dieses erstaunlichen Kreuzes .. Respekt wie immer ... Star Crash

MadMac

far beyond driven...
and here the flower room for smoke ...
all plants doing fine for circumstances...
dried out a few times when i'll was away...
and when i'll left they had wet feet's some day's that they also don't like...
but those haze crosses are amazing... they catch up when it's dialled in...
these are all my fav's from the last run... smoke is amazing and keep's me up and doing...
important is to have some choices ... so that it not becomes boring or like you build up tolerance...
if i'll switch... first joints are always strong and kicking... very uplifting stuff too... pure medicine ;-)

THH x OHz R4 .. same seed lot as those in breeding room... all are winner... these is now true green... little dark from feeding last times but needed some food ... all have small shoes ... will show later... amazing vigor too... topped and still 2.5 M.::.. background the Thai Stick x OHz yellowing out... one plant .. a cut ... cutted back a few times ... stretch and flowers are amazing... think that's it too...
IMG_4348.jpeg

OHz R4 ... not much to say... many showed... there a good pheno's in the lot... but all shared now...
IMG_4350.jpeg

Thai Stick x OHz
IMG_4351.jpeg

Zamaldelica (Double) x OHz ... amazing beast ...
IMG_4354.jpeg

Sam's SK Tripol x OHz... was only a test... next time bigger ;-) ... early like the daze @flower~power
IMG_4355.jpeg

Caledonia x OHz... amazing smell and resin too...
IMG_4356.jpeg
IMG_4357.jpeg

Sams SK#1 trip' x OHz another...
IMG_4358.jpeg

overview... some more ... next time...
IMG_4359.jpeg

Colombinan Black x OHz
IMG_4360.jpeg

all the best :)
M.

@flower~power
many many thx for the flowers :)
well would say from potency it's all same level once paired with the haze... and bx to the haze... only terp's are different and flowering time etc... your DAZE is amazing.. while it was just a test and i'll had this small cut... i'll got not much seeds and shared most as well.. but can repeat ;-) ... and do...
one love brother
M.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
hello,
well here a few bud shots from breeding room...

she is responsible for all those following girls... see the resin on the leaves of the reversed...
IMG_4398.jpeg

ThaiStick x OHz S1
IMG_4395.jpeg
IMG_4396.jpeg

Caledonia x OHz
IMG_4400.jpeg

THH x OHz S1
IMG_4402.jpeg
IMG_4403.jpeg

Colombian Black x OHzS1
IMG_4404.jpeg

the Queen herself... OHz 90' Golli... best pheno
IMG_4405.jpeg

Tangie x OHz S1
IMG_4406.jpeg

the 10 cm living soil bed... with worms... need some time to dial in but once done... perfect... this is new ... first grow... had to clean my grow and breeding rooms before... and remove everything... so need some more time... my last was 3 years old and worked perfect... was around 15 cm deep ... the blumat made it working while i'll was all time away...
IMG_4409.jpeg

one love
M.

Latest posts

Latest posts